Lore5: Submitting

Sheridan Boyce

I want to submit an artifact to Lore5, but when I go to the Lore5 section to submit, I find no links that allow me to submit.  Am I missing something?

The problem is, that after following that link, or getting to that page from elsewhere, there is no option to submit things.

I'm pretty sure that memesis (the programmer for lore5) has been alterted to this issue. I'm not sure what the problem is, but try logging out, checking the "remember me" box when you log back in, and try again.

If that doesn't work, I'm stumped.

-S

Stillborn said:
I'm pretty sure that memesis (the programmer for lore5) has been alterted to this issue. I'm not sure what the problem is, but try logging out, checking the "remember me" box when you log back in, and try again.
If that doesn't work, I'm stumped.

-S
Yeah, it's on my list of things to solve.  What I need to do as well is add a thing to the header templates with your username (if logged in) or a note if you aren't.  Since I just dodged jury duty and am probably taking a job offer from MS, I've been busy for awhile now.

memesis said:
probably taking a job offer from MS
Unless your plan is to systematically destroy the company from the inside, I am deeply ashamed of you.

-S

Awesome, that did it.  Now I can get to working on submitting that armor, still need to work out the backstory and stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back