A good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
I was thinking that perhaps we could add a section for book reviews?

It don't think it would require much extra design. Each entry would have the book's title, along with the blurb from the back cover, and people could leave ratings and comments on them, much like a Charm or Artifact.

If this were in place, people could go see what others have said about a book when they consider buying it.

Thoughts?

I just added 45 books listed in the WW catalog, with cover shots. Once a small bug is fixed, I'll make them all viewable, and you guys  can start critiquing them.

-S

memesis said:
What bug are you blocked by?  Everything seems to work fine from what I can tell.
The "Description" field was getting displayed twice, and the "Blurb" field not at all. I found the problem in the template and corrected it.

-S

All of the blurbs have been added, except for the Core Book, since I physically lack it at the moment and the WW catalog doesn't list it.

So, go rate that shit, yo! I've opined on several works, and I'm sure plenty of you have your own takes on the stuff.

-S

Stillborn said:
All of the blurbs have been added, except for the Core Book, since I physically lack it at the moment and the WW catalog doesn't list it.
So, go rate that shit, yo! I've opined on several works, and I'm sure plenty of you have your own takes on the stuff.

-S
Articles and Illustrations have been added, and I've got unapproved submissions in each category.  CHECKITOUT yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back