Looking for roleplaying partners

iSky

Okay! So, I'm new to this website so bear with me please. I'm currently looking for roleplaying partners, although I'd like to contact and actually be friends with the ones who are interested. I usually do oc roleplays (I swear I don't have sues) most are male (because I mostly roleplay yaoi, the females I have are usually role supporters or icons for my personas). I don't plan on just making roleplay partners, I plan to make friends too, friends who I can actually have fun talking with. I use dialouge styled roleplaying but I could try third person ones. If anyone is interested, please send me a message (not entirely sure how this site works but hoping I make a couple of friends I can roleplay with). Plots are ALWAYS negotiable! I don't mind hearing from your wonderdul ideas.

Hihi, I'm new as well, and have only roleplayed with close friends where it didn't really matter how good you were. I would also love to make friends, it seems it would be a lot more enjoyable when you know more about the person, and you're not just talking with anyone. ( :) )

Same here I only roleplayed with close friends, it kinda made me shy to ask anybody else so I started to look for a site where people actually do it ouo

Exactly, what sort of music do you listen to? I love MCR and bands like that. Although a lot of people I know like the cute popular boy band thing.

iSky said:
Same here I only roleplayed with close friends, it kinda made me shy to ask anybody else so I started to look for a site where people actually do it ouo
aliceinfandomland said:
Exactly, what sort of music do you listen to? I love MCR and bands like that. Although a lot of people I know like the cute popular boy band thing.
Hello. Welcome to rpnation. I can help you out. There are interst checks at the top of each section of the rp types. And you can also find a bunch of rp partners from the forums page. If you guys want me to rp with you anytime, just tag me and i will check the rp out

Hi I just signed up on this site today because I am looking for a roleplaying partner for quite sometime now, the way that I write my role-plays are that I come up with a plot for the story first and then I write out the dialogue as roleplaying. But I am just starting to write role-plays in third person and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I like writing role-plays about fandoms such as The Mighty Ducks, Backstreet Boys, New Kids On The Block, One Tree Hill, Riverdale, Beverly Hills 90210, Blue Bloods, Gilmore Girls and Once Upon A Time. I recently had a roleplaying buddy but she became too busy to do it anymore. So if you are interested in roleplaying with me please message me but I need someone who has the same time zone that I am in, which NYC time zone.

Users who are viewing this thread