Chasing Time - Rules

Pawz

A broken doll picking up the pieces of her life
Rules You Must Follow, Or We Will Ban You!

1. Follow The General Rules. If you don't know them, check here.
  2. Activity: You MUST be active at least once a week! We understand you get busy in life, and you can't get to us but we want active roleplayers. If you are going to be gone for more than a week, please PM me or tell me in the OOCC chat.
  3. Post Count: I am not picky about this rule, however I want you to have 2+ sentences. They don't have to be detailed, just 2+ more sentences.
  4. Posts: Please post after two or three people have posted. I do not want this roleplay to go to fast and I want every roleplayer to have his/her turn in the scene.
  5. Creativity: Feel free to get creative with your replies and your Character Sheet! However, I may not be picky, but beware of @juuchanisu asking you to change a few things up.
  6. Have Fun! We're all friends here, so don't be shy and be yourself while in this roleplay!

Breakage of Any Rule

1. You will receive one warning. Just a simple reminder not to break any of the rules.
  2. Break any more, we will warn you again, but with a bit more fierce.
  3. Happens again, @juuchanisu or I will tell you to leave the roleplay for one or two weeks, however you may still read on.
  4. Seriously? They're simple rules! If you break them, I think you need help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back