• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Looking For Artist

LocoMetal

I'm here to shank and smile!
<p>

Can you draw super good? Do you want to make a few bucks? I need somebody to help me with a design. This... Organic Mechanic, this thing inside my head needs to get out. I have ideas, ideas to put on paper but I couldn't draw to save my life. It's a post apocalypse theme with moderate amounts of detail. There's a few elements that I may ask you (the artist) to take some liberty with as I cant quite get the image solidified in my think-dome. If you have past work, a la a protfolio, to any degree, send me my way please as I'm looking for a particular style of drawering'. P.S. I also aim to cosplay this character at conventions so nothing will be too over the top except for the mask and maybe weapon.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
'Organic Mechanic'? Whats that? it sounds interesting xD

I would like to discuss this with you, I am currently working on a large commission for a different person. (Im working on the art of a game, so that commission is obviously long-term) But depending on exactly what you are looking for here I may be able to do this as well. Are you just looking for one drawing and is there a certain price you are you willing to pay? ^///^ If you like my art and would be interested in commissioning me, any other details can be talked about later.

Heres a few recent examples of my art.

red_paper_by_moriatey-da4qd1w.jpg

13221076_1207432142621524_1372646933365049988_n.jpg

realism_by_moriatey-d9txgwr.jpg

100_day_art_challenge___by_moriatey-d9mw4fo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back