Looking for another 1 for a 1x1x1

Ricia

Retired M
So we are looking for a fellow RPer who would like to go on an adventure to try and save the world with @InsaneTruth and I.

Here is the plot:

This world has two major lands separated by one ocean known as the Great Waters. Terrin is a peaceful forested land with chilly winters and almost desert like summers and stays green all year round. Gorath is a rocky land with harsh winters and unbearable summers.This land has little greenery but is rich in gems and precious materials. Slavery is illegal in Terrin but use to thrive in Gorath.

Strange shadow beasts have come appeared out of nowhere in alarming numbers. Taking the form of creatures such as trolls, humans, elves and dragons, which have been thought extinct for 700 years till now. Many survivors say that the only way to kill them is to strike them in the core inside the thick of their shadow, which in many cases they are protected in thick protective armor. After they are destroyed, they just disappear leaving the armor behind. They have been called the Dusk.

The Great divide was where the creatures first appeared, completely cutting off all trade between the two continents. Any ship that tried to cross would be attacked by the massive shadow creatures the size of elder dragon. Occasionally a ship could cross, but it was rare and hard.

Next, Gorath fell. It was quickly taken over, the king of the entire nation killed. Rumor was, Justice, the son of the king himself helped the forces take him down. There were also rumors that the child prince (also a mage), who was stole and the age of 5 almost 26 years ago, was there as well.

Because of the recent outbreak, the King Tannis of one of the final standing kingdoms have asked for some of the bravest and strongest warriors to come forth and venture into the core of the problem, destroying what ever is causing these vile creatures to continue on their raid on the world, before Terrin falls to them as well.

What to expect:

1. we'll most likely be playing to kill. So if your character dies... we'll just make another one. Nothing wrong with that! Be more for dramatics.

2. We play random chances. So basically we roll dice to decide encounters, hitting things. etc etc.

3. We can do one lines to one paragraphs. I usually can write up to several paragraphs, but my friend likes to only do a few.

4. Most likely going to be playing 2 characters each, maybe more later... or less.

5. Romance is good for us. We don't mind at all. FxF, MxF MxM. Any is good.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or message here on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back