Looking For a RP partner

Lawrence Litkey

Hello ,

I'm gonna be honest right now...I haven't ventured far from the "harry potter" type rps that I grew up writing. I'm looking for someone who could bare with me as I expanded my knowledge of different genres of roleplaying. I know that may be a hard thing to find but I have seen some really splendid roleplays on here. Or if someone wanted to do "harry potter" that would be cool. I never followed the main characters much and i usually altered the main story quite a bit. I play male characters... I haven't quite mastered the female character yet and honestly I don't think I plan to at the moment.. I think if you can have fun and make an adventure the serious moments go hand in hand and it all flows wonderfully.

I don't require much for rules.

Just make sure the post is of decent enough length that I can follow up to it.

Try to be on topic with what I am doing or if you start off in a different area make sure you meet where I am in the role play.

I know there maybe language barriers so I can deal with some mistakes as long as i understand what your getting at.

Harry potter is my passion but I do all sorts of RP, in fact I don't think I've done an HP RP on here yet... But anyways if you need anyone just message me. I'll go easy on you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello ^^

If you're still searching for partners, I'd love to roleplay with you. I'll do pretty much any type of roleplay, including Harry Potter if that's what you'd like.

I know you've already gotten a few replies, but I'd also love to RP with you. :)

I don't mind any kind of RP- I grew up with Harry Potter too, though I have never RPed it before, but that doesn't mean I cannot learn. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back