Looking for a partner...

alreadyrunout

Okay, so. I'm new here. Well I've been here for about almost two weeks and it's about time I've gotten someone to rp with. Anyways, I'm fairly good at rping, about two to three paragraphs per post.... maybe one when I have writers block but I'm looking for someone who can at least do that much and has been rping for at least half a year or more... um lets see what else.... oh! Genres.... oh gosh there is a lot... well here's a list.

* Romance/Drama/Action

Like for example, James Bond... not one rp I would do but it gives a general perception of what I'd like it to be.

* Fantasy/Romance

Hmmm, another example... The Mortal Instruments... it has vampires, werewolves, demons, etc. Stuff like that, but there is another.

* Other.

Murder and drama are like the best things I love to rp... not too gross... but for example. James Patterson's books. Gosh those are good... but something like his books that keep me hooked...

If you have any more ideas, I'll be willing to see if I'd do them with you. One more thing... I mostly rp as girls... but I can do either or.

Well my I love MXF rps but anything doesn't matter to me. And oh fandoms.... ha, don't get me started on those. I have a lot of anime fandoms for one thing... I don't remember them. Uh, other fandoms, AlecXClary from The Mortal Instruments... I know he is gay but God... lol. I have a few more but can't think right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back