• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Litany For Loss

Crucified Fear

Not quite human
<p>

Bleeding from this pulsing pain plastered beneath my blistered lip A sorrowful reminder of these stories set to turn to shit Ringing round the rosies with all this singing stuck inside my head A vivacious vendetta forged by the voluptuous vixen fixed ontop my bed Arrogantly like an Argonaut atop a kingdom of angels dust You bit my lip with a tearful terror and you laid me down to rust But never fret for fiends or kings Like a lovers Christening, I rose again to lust Breaching beneath for breath and beauty that I just can't seem to grasp Your dedicated doctrine of pain pitting my chest until I gasp Living without your light, and longing for its warmth But its been replaced by rabid raptures ripping at my heart Syndicated sadness sent soaring through waves of sound I just wanted a chance to be your Atlas and grab your world by its clouds Hoist it on my shoulders make it my burden left to bare But even a God can be vulnerable when there's no one left to care

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back