Story Lil's Writing place

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Writing Place

Hello, the name is Lil, and I was originally just going to post this in the private workshop, but then realize I really like feed back and interaction with others. So, I'm posting here.

This is a place where I post stories I come up with. If you can give me CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, please do. It helps me more than one may think. Don't hate on me just because you don't like a certain story or something. I'm using this to grow, and fun, not for you to crush my spirit.

Mostly this is a place to help with my constantly thinking brain, that seems to come up with stories that bug me when I write them and don't get feedback cause I post them privately. So yeah, please don't steal my writing.

I will add more to this some other time.
So...yeah. 10/10 introduction.

Coded by Noivian

Alex woke up surrounded by bodies that had been ripped apart and scattered around her. She took notice to the sound of flies and smell of rotting and blood. Groaning, she lifted her palm to her head as a sharp, painful flashback flooded her mind. Leaning over she vomited, using the nearest tree to stand. “This....This was me.” Alex paused, staring dizzily at her hands and her appearance. She was drenched in blood, but instantly she knew not a drop was hers. Leaning on the tree she put her palms to her head trying to remember where she was, who she was, and why she had killed the men on the ground. Once her head stopped spinning, however, she realized she was alone in a vast forest, the sounds of birds overhead and the little bit of sun that shone through the canopy making her think it was midday.
“All that blood looks good on you. “ Alex spun around as a male’s voice came from behind her.
“Who are you? Th-that doesn’t matter, You need to run.” Alex warned him, her voice hoarse, causing her to wonder how long she been out.
“And who is it I need to be running from?” The man’s voice echoed in the trees as he emerged from the shadows.
“You need to run from me. Those bodies are because of....because of me.” She mumbled, backing up as he approached her. She tripped, falling back onto the dirt with a hiss from the pain. “Who are you?” She questioned him.
“Child, I have no need to run from you. “ He answered, smiling as he knelt down to help Alex up. “I’m Markus, and I’m here to help you. “ He told her calmly, Markus helped her up and grabbed a blanket from the bag Alex had not known he was carrying. Draping it around her shoulders, despite the fearful look in her eyes as he touched her. “What is your name young child?”
Alex looked at Markus confused as he then lead her into the forest. She shivered from his touched, scared she would hurt him. “M-My name?” she froze, looking up at the trees as voices whispered in her mind. “I don’t remember my original name, call me Alexandria. No. Alex.” She said, continuing to walk with him. “Well then Alex, let’s get you somewhere to rest,” Markus whispered to her, as they walked for what seemed like hours.
“Welcome to your new home Alex,” Markus announced leading her into the spare room. “You can clean up or go ahead and rest. What would you like to do? “ He asked her. Alex didn’t respond, only collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. Markus made sure she was tucked in, before heading to the door. “It’s horrible for her to be dragged into this, only twelve years old and alone at that. Why did they bring her to this part of the forest?” He thought out loud with a sigh as he shut the door, allowing Alex to peacefully sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back