• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Lil's BBcode Cafe!

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

~Lil's Dabble In BBcodes~
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Intro

♡Welcome to Lil's BBcode Cafe♡
□Take a seat and if you want something fill out the paper work in the 'Request Format '! Otherwise enjoy the codes and chit chat.□

○So I'm not the greatest, but im learning. I willing to take on small and simple request, nothing big or overly complicated. Keeping in mind I can't spend a lot of my time on this thread, so it might take a while to get a code done. ○

●You can call me Lilith, Lil, Lilith or Lilyanna. Whatever floats your boat. ●

Request Form

♡Username♡
☆Type of Code (Character Sheet, IC Post, or Interest Check )☆
♢Specific Colors?♢
♤Anything specific?♤
♧Images?♧
●Anything Else?●

!!☆☆Rules☆☆!!!

WIP

Last edited:
Free CS template #1

《《♡♤♢♧》》
tumblr_odkuijxGWx1velbkio1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o630rcURp21r1vqv2_540.gif

Name or quote

○Quote

○Basic Content

Preferences

☆Strengths:☆

♢Weaknesses:♢

♡Likes:♡

》Dislikes:《

》《

》《

》《

》《

》《

Personality

♧content here♧

History

♤Content♤

Apperance

♤Content♤

Last edited:
Code:
Free CS template #1
[border=3px solid black][bg=#FBE3DE][row][column=span5][border=7px solid #E3DEFB]
[CENTER][FONT=Grand Hotel]
《《[URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lils-dabble-in-bbcodes.318243/#post-7638405']♡♤♢♧[/URL]》》
[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a9b879d70f5f3a3b3297a3bcc37fc886/tumblr_odkuijxGWx1velbkio1_500.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8o9ZxhKxplU/VyYCCcurjkI/AAAAAAAAARY/nL7XDX29VKYcoVjLLHRy4IFDAKDxooCNwCLcB/s640/tumblr_inline_o630rcURp21r1vqv2_540.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/border][/column][FONT=Grand Hotel][column=span3][border=7px solid black][h]Name or quote  [/h]

[divide=dashed][/divide]

○Quote 

○Basic Content

[/border][/column][/FONT][/row][FONT=Grand Hotel][border=7px solid #E3DEFB][accordion]{slide=[bg=#FBE3DE][SIZE=7][COLOR=pink] Preferences[/COLOR][/size][COLOR=pink][/color][/bg]} [bg=#FBE3DE][row][column=span2]

☆Strengths:☆

☆

☆

☆

☆

☆

[/column][column=span2]

♢Weaknesses:♢

♢

♢

♢

♢

♢

[/column][column=span2]♡Likes:♡

♡

♡

♡

♡

♡

[/column][column=span2]》Dislikes:《

》《

》《

》《

》《

》《

[/column][/row][/bg]{/slide}{slide=[bg=#FBE3DE][COLOR=pink][SIZE=7]Personality[/SIZE][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#FBE3DE][justify]

♧content here♧

[/justify]

[/bg]{/slide}{slide=[bg=#FBE3DE][COLOR=pink][SIZE=7]History[/SIZE][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#FBE3DE][justify]

♤Content♤

[/justify][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=[bg=#FBE3DE][COLOR=pink][SIZE=7]Apperance[/SIZE][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#FBE3DE][justify]

♤Content♤

[/justify]

[/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/border][/FONT][/bg][/border]

Last edited:
《☆》when your looking at others codes for inspiration and you realize how much better they are than you《☆》

《☆》when your looking at others codes for inspiration and you realize how much better they are than you《☆》
We all started somewhere. Just keep at it. I know that for me, there's three parts to bbcode. Design, layout, and the code itself.

The code itself is your tools, what codes you know and your understanding of how they work and how you can convince them to do what you want. One way of learning this is by dissecting code to see how something was done. You can also experiment on your own and asking if something is possible within the rpn realm of bbcode. Most of the time it is, and it's mindblowing once you figure it out.

For layout, it's technically part of design, but this is something you can't just change a color code or font type to completely transform the code. You need to go into the editor knowing what you want to make and how you want to organize it. I find it best to plan layouts on a sheet of paper. There's various layouts out there, some simpler than others, but it's always good to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.

And finally, design. You can't just make something with a million different fonts and eyestabbing colors. You can play around with color schemes in your drawing program of choice. Even Microsoft paint works if you have a way to get the color code out of it. Though if you aren't the best with color schemes, you can always google some up.

Every part of coding is important, you can know all the tricks in the world but if you have a crap layout and design, it's not going to look good. Same for the other two.

Your code is very peasant to look at, the colors are nice and not trying to make my eyes bleed. You understand how columns work, and you managed to get rid of the autoborder on the accordion. The layout is easy to navigate, and translates well to mobile. You're off to a great start. c:

We all started somewhere. Just keep at it. I know that for me, there's three parts to bbcode. Design, layout, and the code itself.

The code itself is your tools, what codes you know and your understanding of how they work and how you can convince them to do what you want. One way of learning this is by dissecting code to see how something was done. You can also experiment on your own and asking if something is possible within the rpn realm of bbcode. Most of the time it is, and it's mindblowing once you figure it out.

For layout, it's technically part of design, but this is something you can't just change a color code or font type to completely transform the code. You need to go into the editor knowing what you want to make and how you want to organize it. I find it best to plan layouts on a sheet of paper. There's various layouts out there, some simpler than others, but it's always good to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.

And finally, design. You can't just make something with a million different fonts and eyestabbing colors. You can play around with color schemes in your drawing program of choice. Even Microsoft paint works if you have a way to get the color code out of it. Though if you aren't the best with color schemes, you can always google some up.

Every part of coding is important, you can know all the tricks in the world but if you have a crap layout and design, it's not going to look good. Same for the other two.

Your code is very peasant to look at, the colors are nice and not trying to make my eyes bleed. You understand how columns work, and you managed to get rid of the autoborder on the accordion. The layout is easy to navigate, and translates well to mobile. You're off to a great start. c:

□ Thank you for the tips and feedback.
■ The reason it works well with mobile is because I code on my phone, so it just makes it more convenient to have transitional codes. The colors I use are picked for the reasons you said, and I didn't even realize the autoborder thing you speak of.
○I do agree with you on the three main components of BBcode.
●When coding and fiddling around with old codes, I tend to make them simple and when I look at others post , I realize how similar the code itself and layout look (well by mobile view) and I get nervous about it since I feel like my is unoriginal and copied of what someone else has already done.

Simple/common IC Post Freebie #1

large.gif

《《Name Here》》​
☆☆☆☆☆Write your ♡ out here!

Code:
Simple/common IC Post Freebie #1
[bg=MistyRose][border=10px solid MintCream][border=5px solid Plum][FONT=Grand Hotel]
[IMG]http://data.whicdn.com/images/267406941/large.gif[/IMG]
[CENTER]《《Name Here》》[/CENTER]
[divide]☆☆☆☆☆[/divide]
Write your ♡ out here! 

[/FONT][/border][/border][/bg]

Free CS or Interest Check thing #2

Insert name or something here
superthumb.jpg
something here​

tumblr_inline_ndq2nli23d1t38t3e.gif

♡Content here~ also don't remove credit!♡

tumblr_nxy7tdFbaZ1ulkhq1o4_540.png

♡Put something Here♡

tumblr_msjzloeOlD1sfdngio2_500.gif

Click the pictures to open the slides

Put content here

Created by Lilyanna

Code:
[border=12px LightSeaGreen Solid][bg=Lavender][border=9px black solid][border=5px LightSeaGreen Solid]
[CENTER]
[FONT=Nova Oval][SIZE=7][COLOR=black][B]Insert name or something here [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[border=3px Black solid][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/141118023/superthumb.jpg[/img][center]something here[/center][/border] 

[border=3px Black Solid]
[border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=Lavender  ][SIZE=7][COLOR=black][FONT=Handlee][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1f0dbcc62bd172e71a666983ed73f0f5/tumblr_inline_ndq2nli23d1t38t3e.gif[/img][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/bg]}[bg=Lavender]

[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=Lavender][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/537e4e9e7d3a17e15ff5e646793b7445/tumblr_nxy7tdFbaZ1ulkhq1o4_540.png[/img][/bg]}[bg=Lavender]
♡Put something Here♡
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[border=0px solid #ccdd88][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=Lavender][SIZE=7][COLOR=black][FONT=Handlee][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/3aaed65226a92c91298a3fbee88d8263/tumblr_msjzloeOlD1sfdngio2_500.gif[/img]
Click the pictures to open the slides[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/bg]}[bg=Lavender]
Put content here
 [/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/border]
[/CENTER]
[/border][/border][font=Handlee][size=1]Created by Lilyanna[/size][/font][size=1][/size][/bg][/border]
Free CS or Interest Check thing #2

Insert name or something here
superthumb.jpg
something here​

tumblr_inline_ndq2nli23d1t38t3e.gif

tumblr_nxy7tdFbaZ1ulkhq1o4_540.png

♡Put something Here♡

tumblr_msjzloeOlD1sfdngio2_500.gif

Click the pictures to open the slides

Put content here

Created by Lilyanna