• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LGBT roleplays

Lucas Fowler

Virtual Villager

lgbt_symbol1.jpg

LGBT includes:

- Lesbian-

-Gay-

-Bisexual-

-Pansexual-

-Questioning/Queer-

-Asexual/Aromantic-

-Intersex-

-Transgender-

Transgender includes:

-FTM-

-MTF-

-Genderqueer-

-Genderfluid-

-Androgyne/Bigender-

-Agender/Neutrois-

-Many more than just these-

READ THE RULES BEFORE CONTINUING

I'm personally more interested in the transgender and aromantic labels, but I will roleplay as any type of character. Really, it's up to you. I'm just in the mood for some LGBT+ stuff.​

1. Be respectful. If you don't understand something, it's okay, just be open to learning from your mistake.

2. Regarding the topic of transgender people: I am transgender myself and know the in's and out's of the community. If you have any questions, ask. I encourage you to ask if you're unsure about something. Also, if I correct you on something relating to this topic, please listen. I do actually know what I'm talking about.

3. If your character is homophobic or transphobic, that's fine. But if you yourself are those things and are not being respectful/are unwilling to learn, then it's done.

4. Don't be afraid to add things to the plot. If you've read these rules, put your character's favorite color in the character sheet.

5. I'll create individual roleplay thingie's for each individual who's interested.

6. Have fun with it. Don't be afraid to make mistakes.

7. I reserve the right to not accept anyone's submission. Grammar is a must, as is spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back