Peach Crawford

Cosmosis

How long has it been now? -Cosmo 2023
Character Profile

Basic Info

Name: Peach Crawford

Nickname:Peaches

Sexuality: (optional)

Personality: Peach is a shy girl who will do work when no one is looking. She's gentle and compassionate but if you get her upset, she's prone to crying or just blaming herself.

Disabilities: Peach suffers from PTSD. She acquired this after she was raped in her home after her parent's sudden departure, which didn't help the matter.

-Prone to freezing up and bawling like a child if she is touched in a certain way or yelled at.

-Listens to orders and can get extremely nervous/uncomfortable when talked to in a certain tone.

Appearance

blue%20eyes%20ribbons%20pink%20hair%20blush%20kasukabe%20akira%20anime%20girls%20scan%20sakura%20sakura%20sakura%20nanako%20180_www.wall321.com_19.jpg

Peach also has a bigger bust, and sometimes has a black purse or another device to carry things in like her kitten.

Part 1

Magic sets; (Set 1 is necessary. Set 2 is optional for both magic and non-magic users)

Set 1: Earth

Set 2: Healing

Magic skills:

-Herbal detection: Can detect if a medical treatment will help certain ailments or worsen them.

~Range of work: She has to be in direct contact with the person and also know them and vice versa. If the other person does not know her, this power can not work.

-Healer's wish: Uses her own physical and mental energy to heal someone.

~Range of work:  Can't be used consecutively as it can kill her quite easily, especially if done wrong

Strengths:

-Good at cooking

-Great listener

Weaknesses: If a man comes to close she gets nervous or yelling at her can make her feel insignificant or as if she did something wrong.

Bio: Already pm'ed(Right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Herbal detection: Can detect if a medical treatment will help certain ailments or worsen them.

-Healer's wish: Uses her own physical and mental energy to heal someone. (Can't be used consecutively as it can kill her quite easily, especially if done wrong)

This is different from what you had initially....

Anyway, I need more detail from these capabilities. This is far too vague, and without proper limitations it's considered OP. 

For reference of how much detail is needed you can take a look at Emiyn's CS. 

Everything else seems fine for me. 

This is different from what you had initially....

Anyway, I need more detail from these capabilities. This is far too vague, and without proper limitations it's considered OP.

For reference of how much detail is needed you can take a look at Emiyn's CS.

Everything else seems fine for me.

Quark... you're a damn fig tree. I edited it XP

Quark... you're a damn fig tree. I edited it XP

Sorry for late response. I've just been slow on evaluating CS in general. 

Fig tree? The heck is that supposed to mean. 

Hm.. I just realised her age is different from the previous thread. That's no issue but in the future I'll be asking you to tell me which sections you edited. 

A suggestion:  you might not want to add say about her bust at all in the "appearance" to avoid the thing you aren't fond of. 

Also just curious in personality, about her listening to orders from... whom? 

For the second skill, what is "mental energy"?

And I am not sure if you've read the example CS I spoke of. I see you've added limitations, but it doesn't seem there's much details added to it. For example, when you say she heals injuries, of what kind? (That's not the only detail, so please don't just answer that question.)

Sorry for late response. I've just been slow on evaluating CS in general.

Fig tree? The heck is that supposed to mean.

Hm.. I just realised her age is different from the previous thread. That's no issue but in the future I'll be asking you to tell me which sections you edited.

A suggestion:  you might not want to add say about her bust at all in the "appearance" to avoid the thing you aren't fond of.

Also just curious in personality, about her listening to orders from... whom?

For the second skill, what is "mental energy"?

And I am not sure if you've read the example CS I spoke of. I see you've added limitations, but it doesn't seem there's much details added to it. For example, when you say she heals injuries, of what kind? (That's not the only detail, so please don't just answer that question.)

Well 'm not fond of it in certain situations Quark. That situation was un-needed and that's what I;m not fond of. Perverts are completely fine but to a certain point in certain areas.

Almost anyone could order her around in a commanding tone. If you want her to do something without question, put force behind those words and it's almost impossible she won't listen.

Her mental energy is like her thought process and her thinking. When that's depleated she can't speak or move as her brain is unable to think correctly, like a coffee maker without the proper amount of water.

Healers wish heals every and anything but she's most likely gonna die. Her other spells only heal big cuts and colds if non life threatening. If they are it will do what it can before she A ends it B Passes out. Unfortunately healers wish continues even after she blacks out, until the wound/disease etc is gone.

(I just wanted to call someone a Fig tree. XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back