It's Dangerous To Go Alone....Take This!

Odalis

BLACKJACK!
Hello All!!

My name is Odalis, Oda for short, and I'm kinda new here....obviously.

I've been roleplaying for about 7ish years now and have been writing for almost 9 years. My writing is still a bit sub-par in my opinion, so it could continue to use a little work.

Things that I'm actually into roleplaying at the moment are: Marvel, Legend of Zelda, Hyrule Warriors (Really craving this!), Anything Youtuber related (Odd craving, shhh), Music/Band roleplay? (Don't where to take that, just a base idea), GamerxGamer roleplay (Been playing a lot of games lately so crave!).

And I'm also up to anything (almost) you prefer! Though I tend to play the female part since the past few roleplays I've been playing the male part. Though if the plot interests me enough I will be the male part. Doubling is cool too!!

But yes~

That's pretty much it about me. PM me if you're interested or want to talk or anything ^^

Hiya there, Oda! And welcome to the wonderful world of RPN! If you really want to hop into some RPs, head over to the Interest Check or Looking For Partners to find people that are also looking. You can post your ideas there and see the kind of response you get.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll help you to the best of my ability. Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back