Poetry Last Breath

R

RPGal

<p>

I look around and see happiness.. Thoughts of others fill my head.. I care for others.. But they seem to not see.. I speak truth to them.. They think lies.. When I turn to a face.. I wait for a reply.. But all there is.. Silence.. It seems all this time.. Has just been a clock.. Winding down on our very existence.. A time bomb beating in our hearts.. As we wait for the timer to go.. We lift our sprits to the sky.. Hoping for someone to take it.. When they finally do.. It can make feelings of joy.. But it seems.. At the end of the tunnel.. The light is faded.. And there is only.. Silence.. You think you hear a slight whisper.. But there is only.. Silence.. Maybe someone calling to help.. But there is only.. Silence.. Maybe someone to give hope.. But there is only.. Silence.. I used to look around.. Seeing everyone else happy.. I look at their faces.. They seem to be enchanted.. Is there something in the air? Causing this reaction? And if there is.. How can I not breath it? Memories from long ago fill my mind.. Some good.. Mostly bad.. With all my heart I hope to see a light.. But only a spark witch is consumed by dark.. I look up in the night.. To find a black sky.. Not even a star.. Nor the moon.. It seems to be perfect.. That I may sleep in darkness.. But as I gaze into the sky.. The sun never comes.. It seems the more I wait.. The more the night becomes my home.. So for now its time.. To say goodbye.. I must let the night.. Take me hole.. So with my only last breath.. Let me say.. Good bye..

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back