• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Last 8 on Earth

AmpersandBLIX

CMPLX BLX
The earth below has been attacked by a force outside of this world. The human race has fled the planet, but you were left behind. Through a series of events, you manage to get aboard a military plane where you are well equipped to survive below, but the plane has to land. Once the plane lands you soon learn you are some of the last remaining humans on earth. You're well equipped, but out-maned, and out-gunned.

Survive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The aliens attacking are arming with acid-based weapons and stand approximately 12 feet tall, are heavily armored, and smart.

34c78a682ace591a2b486e1860ddbf78-d48zqdp.jpg

From left to right:

One-

Scientific name: Subject A-45

Nickname: Brain

Attacks: Razor-sharp hands, learns fast, attacks with speed.

Weak points: Spine, neck

Two-

Scientific name: Subject F-65

Nickname: Spider

Attacks: One leg acts as a canon, treat it like a Mobil tank. It's slow, but well armored.

Weak points: Eyes, knees, back of head

Three-

Scientific name: Subject X-55

Nickname: Executioner

Attacks: Left arm acts like a mini-gun, right arm is a shield with razor-sharp edges. It will pick you up an cut your head off, or step on you and shoot you to death. It isn't fast, but isn't as slow as the spider, but houses the strongest weapons. These are rare to come upon.

Weak points: Stomach, wrists

RULES

• RPN Rules overall
  • Make your character different from others
  • No more than 2 guns on you (One primary and a firearm ONLY)
  • Only 1 melee weapon is allowed
  • No god mode
  • Cursing is allowed, but keep it reasonable
  • Don't try to be "The big shot"
  • Have fun
  • Be creative/respectful

"Jeff, I'm getting a shower. I'll be right back." Anna said to her friend Jeff.

She walked to her bathroom and undress then got in the shower.

The radio was on in the background of her shower, she listened.

"Scattered earthquakes have been reported throughout this week, along with reports of a strange ship-like object floating over Las Vag-" The static voice of the radio was cut; dead along with the lights and the hot water.

"Huh?" Anna turned off her now cold shower, stepped out, wrapped herself with a towel, and walked back out.

"Jeff?" She asked the darkness of her apartment.

"Anna? What happened?" Jeff asked.

"I-Idon't know." In the back of her minds, she though the Feds where coming for her again, but this was baffling her.

She walked over to the window and opened the shade, letting in the light of day, along with the view of burning buildings and a long, shadow-like ship floating over top of her town.

"Jeff!" She screamed as jeff was already running into the room.

"Anna come on!" Jeff grabbed her and pulled her.

Still with just a towel on, Anna followed Jeff.

Jeff lead them to the bottom floor of the building, when he opened it, they were met with the blood-curdling screams of panicking people in the streets.

"What the fu..." Jeff's voice trailed off as he saw a military plane, loading people on board.

"Anna run!" He yelled pulling her with him as he ran towards the plane.

Anna ran with him, right next to him, holding the towel on and focused on getting on the plane. "What the hell is going on?"

"I don't kno-" Jeff stopped running and fell to the ground and started to scream in pain.

Anna looked to see that his skin was melting off of his body.

She backed away in fear, a dark creature stepped on Jeff, killing him.

Anna fell back onto the ground and started crawling back when she felt someone grab her shoulders and start pulling her in the direction of the plane.

The next thing she knew, she was in the plane, surrounded by various people, and military men, like Jeff.

Last edited by a moderator:
"<I'm happy to see you have settled in, Almasi. I take it that the security treated you kindly>?"*

"<I don't believe the strip search was very necessary," Isam said, flat tone, to the man in front of him. He had spent the last week infiltrating this cell, located in southern California, as Mohammad Almasi. The man he was supposed to be had already been captured by the government, and whatever information he had was pried from him. Isam was sent to the cell that Almasi was supposed to be working for; luckily, the men here had never met him in person. With a little work, Isam managed to fit the man's description.

"<All precaution, you understand. I've heard you worked for the military, in communications. You must know how important a well kept secret is.>"

"<Of course. But I believe that, if I am to do my job here, I should be allowed a little insight on what I'm working with. You mentioned explosives, what kind, exactly? Where are they being shipped out to?>"

"<These are big questions for a communications man,>" The man looked him over, "<All will be answered in due time.>"

Isam held back his frown. He didn't want to stay here any longer than he had to. It seemed, as fate would have it, that his wish would be granted. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it as the building began to shake. Isam tensed; an earthquake? A couple men came running into the room, waving their arms and speaking nonsense about creatures breaking into the base. The man Isam had been speaking to cursed and hurried out with them to see what the fuss was about, leaving Isam alone. He looked around to see if he was being watched, then quietly spoke into the receiver hidden under the collar of his shirt.

"Alpha team, what's going on out there?" He whispered in a hushed tone. One of his teammates responded almost immediately.

"Isam, you have to get out of there. The mission is scrubbed. I repeat, get out of there." Isam tensed.

"Alpha team? Brandon? Dammit, what is going on?" All he received was static. Isam cursed to himself and hurried out to see what the deal was. The sight before him made him freeze. Strange creatures were storming into the base, disintegrating men left and right. His eyes widened; these creatures were not the government's. They weren't of Earth.

Isam moved quickly. He turned and ran down the hall to the room he had been searched in. His guns laid on the table, forgotten in the madness. He quickly grabbed them up and made for his escape. Out in the streets, the scene was no less bleak. The city around him was quickly becoming overrun with alien creatures. Isam scurried along in the shadows, trying to avoid their eyes. If he could just get to his team, he could get back to the safehouse and figure this out.

*Translated from Arabic for convenience

Halo was busy cooking in the silent house, there wasn't a sound except for the bacon sizzling in the frying pan. Memories washed through her head, but she just ignored it, trying to block it out. She sighed when the bacon was down and placed them on her sandwich on top of the salad, tomatoes, cucumber, ham and cheese. Taking her plate towards the couch, she turned on the TV, took a seat and took a bite from the sandwich.

Zapping through the channels, Halo stopped in curiosity when the news channel past by.

Alien invasion? She thought. "Hahahahaha!" She laughed out loud after swallowing her bite. "Do they really believe that I am going to believe this bullshit?" She said to the TV. "It's the same story every time-"

There was a loud crash behind her and Halo froze in shock. Turning around in annoyance, she froze once again. A giant creature was standing behind her, readying itself to attack.

"Okay, okay! I believe you! I believe you!" She shouted and ran out of the house. It was a total chaos on the street. People were laying dead, half burned away. Kids were screaming by the dead bodies. Noises everywhere!

The alien gave a sort of battle cry and more aliens appeared. Halo ran, trying to find a safe place as she jumped over bodies. Military soldiers came out, pointing at a plane. Halo ran as fast as she could towards the planes that was quickly getting loaded. Once Halo was in, she had to stand up. There wasn't a single seat left. This was almost worst then the time she was in a train in Japan with her boyfriend Red.

It was a sunny day and Amy was with her boyfriend Jack at the park taking a walk. He hold her hand and talked about some guy from his team that had done...something. She really didn't listen, she just nodded, and sometimes mumbled a "Mhm?" He didn't seem to notice her lack of interest.

Jack pointed at something and started to dragged her to a small stand, an icecream shop. He ordered something to himself and then tree scopes of pecan caramell to "The Lady". It was her favorite. He paid and took the two dripping icecreams and gave one to her with a smile. She cracked a fake smile. The went to a table and sat down.

"You wanna taste my icecream?" He said to her, but she said no. Jack looked a bit sad and mumbled "Okay", but Amy didn't care. She just didn't want to taste his icecream, what's the problem? He was just a big crybaby.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking. She saw buildings over at the city fall. "An earthquake! Amy, under the table! Quick!" He said and they sled down under the table. He tried to hold her but she shook him off and looked at the falling buildings at the city. But she saw something else...something in the skies. "What the f***?" Jack said, who also were looking at the strange object. It wasn't a plane, it was more like a...spaceship. It started to move towards the park. "I'm leaving." He said and started to climb out of the table. "I'm f***ing leaving!" She followed him out and looked at him run away. "Jack! JACK! S***..." She said and started to move to. She grabbed her phone and called Cloe, one of her friends. She heard tree signals and then the answerer. She knew what that meant. She had looked on her phone, seen her name and then hanged up. She started to run towards her house, that wasn't so far away.

When she came to her street she saw her family's car go towards her. She saw the scared faces of her mum and dad looking at her, and she waved for them to stop, but they passed her and soon they dissappeard. S***s***s***s***... She thought. What was she going to do? She heard screams from not so far away, horrifying screams full of pain. What was happening?

She saw a plane taking in people and decided to run towards it. She came in, and there were no seats left. Everywere there was soldiers or injured people, with their skin or whole bodyparts gone. It smelled like death. "What is happening!?" She screamed to whoever that may answer.

Justin was enjoying the nice day with his friends Joe, Jen and Brianna. He just smiled as they were outside having some lunch. "Hey Justin do you think you can eat all that this time?" joe said teasingly. "Last time you puked" Jen replied. Justin just smiled and nodded then he just felt a earthquake. "You all felt that too?" He said and the three nodded. He got up and started to look for cover that was his only hope for he and his friends to live.

After Justin was looking for some time he looked at the streets and he saw Aliens everywhere suddenly a alien killed a policed officer near him then went at my friend Joe but Jen tried to defend him and ended up getting killed. Tears were falling down my eyes as he saw her die from the alien but as he was distracted Justin looted the gun and ammo off the officer that died near them. He then ran off to the Airport so he could get the hell out of here.

After he started running to the airport he noticed his friends were no longer with him meaning they were dead. He just closed his eyes and ran as fast as he could to get to his destination. Moments after he arrived and saw one more plane left then he rushed to it and saw people wanting to go on it. He walked up to the lady and pointed the gun at her face "Your gonna let me in now, got it!" He said to her and she nodded she opened the door for me and shut it as the others tried to enter. He entered the plane he took a seat in the middle and he prepared for the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aliens." A man not much older than her said. His left leg were burnt away and he smelled like chemicals. "Like big insects with acid guns." Her chin dropped and she didn't know what to say. But she suprisingly belived him, what else could it be?

They plane left the ground and hundreds of people on it. They fled a while and nearly half of the passengers were dead from their wounds when she noticed that they were flying in circles, toghether with some other planes. She was just about to ask someone about it when a soilder grabbed her shoulder. "Follow me, miss." He said and dragged Amy with him before she could protest. They went into a room with weapons on the walls and a door out. He closed the door behind them. "It is eight planes with survivors here. Each one will provide one of them and drop them out to fight the Aliens. We won't leave more people 'cause they would be spotted instantly and we soilders will be busy trying to keep the rest alive. You understand?" He said and grabbed somethings from the wall. She nodded. "You are the one from this plane." She started to protest. "What? Why me?! I won't!" She said and tried to get away from his grip when he put a parachute and some weapons on her back, but he was to strong. "Well, except you, the people here are wounded or dead. And you doesn't have a choice." He opened the door and she saw the sky and the other planes. The strong wind almost made her fall. He pushed her towards the opening. "No. No! You can't do this!" She screamed trying to find something to hold on to. "Count to ten then pull the string." He said and pushed her out, let her fall to the ground.

She had landed in a forest. She let the shotgun and the axe be on her back but put the hand gun in her belt. She was happy that her father had teaches her to shoot when they were out hunting, she wouldn't make it through this shit without that skill. Probably she wouldn't make it anyways.

She waited for the others, it would be suicide to go alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back