Knights of Myth

Coro

Evil Overlord of the Rebellion
Tybalt Hale stretched, working a kink out of his back. Recently he'd been running himself ragged, with all the strange happenings in the city as of late. New York was in a critical time, he thought, rolling the Priwen seed around in his palm. Looking down at the pristine white gem, he sighed, still unbelieving of the circumstances that surrounded him.

"You're the second one I've managed to contact. Seek out the Knight of Excalibur, and he'll be able to tell you more than I can right now."

Those had been the last words the mysterious Queen shared with Tybalt, in his last dream she entered. She was far too mysterious for his liking, and that was before he even considered the fact he might be utterly and completely insane, and all this was in his head.

Sighing, he got up, ready to call it a night.

~~~

Down the road a little ways from the Precinct, leaning against a streetlight in the twilit glow of the evening, was a man in a black trench coat. He chuckled a little, before snapping his fingers, his shadow spreading out from his position. It stretched it's way to an alleyway, which was already cast with shadow, and as it did, noises began echoing from the alleyway. Inhuman, horrifying noises. A passerby cast a glance at the man in the black trench coat, and as he did, a gruesome clawed hand shot from the alleyway, and dragged him kicking and screaming into the alley. Blood splattered forth and covered the sidewalk. The man in the trench coat was suddenly no longer there, but the sounds of a panting beast and dripping blood remained.

"You're with the kid tonight, right?" Tsukishima reached upwards and grabbed hold of the swinging ceiling lamp that cast a sick yellow glow over the bloodied table. A whimper could be heard in the depths of the darkness where the beam did not shine.

"Yeah. The kid misses you, Tsuki. He really loves your knife tricks."

"Tell the little stinker I'll be back in a fortnight." Tsukishima calmly drew a cloth across the blade of the tanto in her hand, wiping off the blood that sullied its wicked gleaming edge. "I'll get him his own knife if he behaves. "

"Do I get anything if I behave?"

Taukishima smirked. Cheeky bastard. "Always the Casanova, Igarashi. " She slid the tanto into its home on her belt and brushed her jacket over it, concealing the bloodthirsty blade. She made her way over to the suitcase on the edge of the table, its grim implements spilled out on the wooden surface. "If you behave, you'll get those exquisite branded chocolates you always wanted." Tsukishima knew he was grinning away as he awaited something else. Asshole. She grinned with him as she began to neatly arrange the instruments in her case. "You'll get something else more.....physical as well. "

A high pitched squeal came from the side of the room. The gag must have slipped as a scream started up. "H...help! If you can hear me, this b*tch is insane! Call the cops!"

"Oh, I seemed to have caught you in a bad time, huh?"

"Just a job, nothing else. "

"Well, you are talking to a cop." Tsukishima felt his nonchalant shrug in his tone. "Also, did he call my Tsuki a female canine?"

"Why, yes, yes he did." She pulled on her crimson-colored leather gloves and picked up a silenced pistol well-prepared beforehand.

"Kill him once you're done. Hugs and kisses, Tsuki. I have to get back to trying to beat my own kid in Mortal Kombat. Don't mind if I borrow your PS2."

"Love you too, Igarashi." Tsukishima removed her Bluetooth earpiece and lay it aside, before pulling the slide on her pistol back and checked if the bullet was chambered. To the man covered in sweat, blood, piss and fecal matter tied to the chair on the other end of the table, she calmly admonished him in a rather balanced tone. "I'd appreciate it if you have a little thought regarding my feelings. This is my boyfriend we're talking about. Had he been any other dumb cop, I'd be dumped by now. Three years, man. I've pined after him for three damn years. Do you know how heartbreaking it is to a woman to lose a man she loved for so long?" Tsukishima sighed, ignoring the man's every flinch when the gun in her hand swung his way. She shook her head and gave another exasperated sigh. "I don't expect you do, Mr. Prostitution."

"You're insane! Let me go this instant! Don't you know who you're messing with? I am the most-"

The bullet that tore into his ear caused him to break into a scream. Tsukishima reached into her breast pocket and withdrew a pair of sunglasses. "Oh! Trust me, I know who I'm messing with. The question is," Tsukishima flicked the arms of the shades open and pushed them up the bridge of her nose, obscuring her eyes, "do you f*ckers know who you're messing with?"

"B*tch, who the fuck do you-"

The next bullet went into his arm, shutting him up, figuratively. She placed a plain white name card on the table and pushed it across. "The name is Sanada Tsukishima, Ueda Group, Foreign Affairs. Remember that well- it's the last name you'll learn. Maybe next time we meet, you'll have some manners drilled into your head."

The following shot was muffled by the concrete.

Aysel Ilyas was at her desk, pen in hand. A beam of moonlight shining through the window of her dimly lit office. "I need to get these finished by tomorrow morning but I have no ideas!" Aysel threw her hands up in the air. She had been slacking on her horoscopes for the next few months and her deadline had snuck up on her. "Stars, speak to me and shed your wisdom upon me" Aysel begged. She waited a few moments for inspiration, but nothing came to here. "Damn this all, I'm taking a walk" Aysel stood and put her flipflops on. She pulled a hoodie on and walked out of her house.

She breathed in the fresh air, hoping being closer to the stars would give her more ideas. "Stars, are you going to speak to me now?" she asked tentatively. She nodded and continued to stroll. She wished that she lived a bit farther from the city since there was so much crime and it was quite loud, but Aysel didn't mind as night was slightly peaceful. Aysel clicked her fingers together as she kept walking along.

Aysel decided that the walk was enough and headed back home. "Alright, I think I've got some inspiration now!" Aysel said happily. She sat back down at her desk and scribbled down the horoscopes. Only two weeks to go!

(Ick, short post XP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back