Anime & Manga ———

I haven't watched the show, but I've read the manga up until all that's out at the moment and it is one of my all time faves <3 Who are your faves/who are your ships?

I'm read the manga but I haven't kept up recently, still I'm super excited to hear that it's an anime now~

Oh, I love the anime and the manga's pretty cool too, though unfortunately I can't really say that I'm "currently" loving it due to a story arc happening right now. To those reading the manga but haven't finished it yet, unless you want a lot of heartbreak and waiting, I'd wait a couple more months until chapter 52-4 at least comes out. And to those in the same boat as me waiting for November to come, I'm really sorry for this pain, at least we're in it together?

If anyone wants spoilers on the mango who Kae ends up with:
drum roll please.....

mutsumi-senpai! congratulations your ship has sailed, and i'm sorry if you were kae x insert-somebody-here shipper or a bl shipper

Really hoping for a Season 2, but who knows? ;w;

Is there anyone who doesn't think Senpai is Best Boi? Because I will fight you. Did you see that? Shit's italicised so you know I mean business. Business.

Yup! Matsu-senpai (I'm terrible with names, and could not for the life of me name any of them until the last episode). It's the only one that makes sense! He recognised her right away; he hung out with her because he genuinely liked her company from the start, not because he thought she was cute. Other than that, there's the thing where the dude is the epitome of the perfect guy, pretty much.

Exactly! He really is absolutely perfect! Ten out of Ten would recommend Matsu. He's all nice and stuff, and when he realized how he felt about Kae he didn't beat around the bush. He immediately decided he was gonna tell her instead of competing for her affections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back