• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kingdoms of Litheros

Sephtis

One Time Luck
The World called Litheros was created by the four Elements, Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, Which considerably enough were their names as well. After many years of development they created the planet Litheros. The planet had creatures like Dragons, Wolves larger than 6 to 7 feet tall, Large boars, Goblins, Orcs, and many other creatures.

The only thing they were missing from the planet were people to inhabit it, they scoured the universe till they found a planet called Earth which was beaten and run down by pollution.

The elements scoured the Globe in search of 4 people to represent each of their elements to help build their world up with out all the pollution and disgust of earth.

Out of the four, Air had found his Element first, The man he found was named Sephtis, and though he seemed dark and kind of put aside he would make for a good prospector of this new world.

After Sephtis had been taken to the planet it opened up a rift from one world to another allowing anyone with the wind element to join the planet.

(Ok so now for explanation, The elements need to find Earth, Water, and Fire Prospectors, If your character has any of those elements, then please role play as if you are meeting one of those elements and they take you there themselves.

After all the prospectors join then the role play begins with letting anyone else join, but we must first have the 4, so please come in with that in mind.)

*As he was walking around New York City, he noticed a strange presence, barely paying any notice to this presence he would go about his business.

All day as he trained in his Kendo class, worked at his job in Auto mechanic, he still felt that presence. After the day was over he began to wonder about the presence he was feeling so he looked around for anyone who might have been watching him all day or had planned to hurt him.

He went Down to the Lake he usually took a nap at and laid down to contemplate life. As he started to doze off the wind began to pick up and a voice came out of the ever lasting breeze.

"Sephtis" this voice said slightly "I have watched your actions and I believe you to be the one"

Sephtis looked around unaware that he was awake. "Who's that?" he said cautiously.

The wind began to form a spiritual looking body "My name is Aero, I'm a wind element from the planet called Litheros, me and my comrades Created the planet out of sheer boredom, We came to earth to find people who can help build on and grow our planet to make it strong and healthy"

Sephtis was shocked when the spirit arose but wasn't to afraid, he knew that something was going to happen in his life one day but had no idea what.

He looked up at the wind spirit, and took to his feet, "Well I don't know if i'm the exact choice but since you are here and offering who am I to decline"

The Spirit was so happy to hear those words he created a massive shroud of wind almost knocking down the trees near by.

"Good then I Shall Take you to my Planet and you shale become a Prospector of the land."

Sephtis nodded in approval "Very well I will do what I can."

After agreeing the Spirit quickly disappeared creating a barrier around Sephtis carrying him faster than sound to the Planet. After he got to the planet he was set down gently as the wind spirit vanished with his final words "Take care of Litheros and be wary of the creatures that lurk on It.

The voice fully faded and the wind calmed, Leaving Sephtis with an uneasy feeling,

"Well I guess that's that, What to do now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back