• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Kido's Art

Kidokun

Hi! I thought I might as well share some of my doodles and stuff. It would be cool to hear some feed back, good or bad. Thanks for the interest! c:

My DeviantArt (Sorry it isn't very appealing! :c )

My Tumblr

Well to start off I made this new avatar ->
henryave_by_siberiasrift-d95un2e.png

Here is a finished piece and a work in progress!

tumblr_nrlxejHhxq1tx5flfo1_500.png
tumblr_nsueoeu7Ma1tx5flfo1_500.png

I'll throw in one of my characters too!

tumblr_nr22cfQGfK1tx5flfo1_1280.png

In case anyone is wondering, I do take requests. If you would like something just let me know and if I have the time I will certainly sketch something up for you! Again, thank you for the interest. :D

You have lovely art! I am most impressed with your faces. (: You certainly have a grasp on your own unique anime style. What is your favourite thing to draw?

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the compliments. I would say my favorite thing to draw is dogs (Even though I don't have any shown). I draw dogs on everything. Cute little animals are extremely fun to draw.

I made a new avatar

tumblr_nulxgwGL0U1tx5flfo1_250.png

Anyone want a headshot or something? I want to practice expressions and stuff. ; u ;

Ohh, could you do one for me? I have a character that I've been just dying to get some art for, and a headshot would be wonderful!

He's got blonde hair (like, not even dirty blonde, just yellow-blonde) that's kind of short and ruffled and blue eyes, sort of a square face, and a few little freckles across the bridge of his nose. His clothes would probably be pink or something pastel. Maybe just a white background, to blend in with the forum.

And I'm glad it's expressions you're after, because this guy is super expressive. If you want to know a lot about his personality, there's a link to his profile in my signature, but to put it in short, he's a huge softie and a huge sweetheart - very naive and sensitive, but loves everyone unconditionally. I'm hoping for something happy, but otherwise, try what you want to try with him and I'll love it either way. Oh, and I don't know if you're one of those people who really like to draw flower crowns on everything, but if you are, I would not object to seeing one on his head. He loves flowers.

Thank you so much! Your work is wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oohh! Can you draw me a girl with cat ears!?

Kidokun said:
@oOMoodyStarsOo Sure, anything specific or do you want me to come up with a design?
It doesn't but, i just want her to have vibrant blue hair and pink plump lips. if thats okaay

@oOMoodyStarsOo Sorry for the wait, guys!

tumblr_nuwddeAZaR1tx5flfo1_250.png

tumblr_nuwddeAZaR1tx5flfo2_250.png

I hope these are okay! ^w^

I'm still open for requests if anyone else wants something. :)

Wow wow wow!! I love your art a ton!! I love drawing people the best and when I see great art of faces like yours, with all that expression and style, I immediately fangirl.

I hope it's not too much to ask for a request! If you could draw this character for me, that'd be super awesome! She's very dorky and sometimes a klutz, and also pretty loud. So any silly pose would be perfect for her! I'd love to see whatcha got!

Would you possibly like to be the first person to draw an OC of mine? I'm more of the musician than artist so when I tried drawing him, he looked like a lumpy piece of potato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back