• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Kaged Art~

Kaged Freedom

The demonic pet house cat.
Hi-hi! Thanks for visiting this page!

Here I've decided to post some of my most recent work from a number of different categories, whether it be:

• Digital art
  • Traditional art
  • 3d modeling/animation
  • or a bunch of other subcategories~!

I would deeply appreciate some feedback on my work,

The stuff i use for my digital art is:

• My Wacom pen and multi-touch tablet (Only small, that just makes it more easier to carry around~! (o'v'o) )

• and Photoshop Cs6 (I used to use gimp)

The stuff i use for my Traditional art is:

• I mainly sketch with mechanical pencil (it's a bit of a pain having normal pencils because they break so easily and you constantly have to sharpen them. :3 )

• I use a combination of Faber-Castell manga pens and Colour pencils for colouring and shading.

• I did use ink at one point (Gotta get some more)

• Acrylic paint

• watercolour paint

• oil paint

• Gouache

• Clay

• Aaand the countless sorts of paper and canvas. :3

The Software i use for my 3d modelling/animation:

• Blender 2.75 (i've been using blender for about a year ( :) ) )
  • Unity (Yeah, still fairly new to it, but i'll get there eventually! (> :D ) ).

Sometime this month or the next i'm hoping to get Anime Studio Debut 11, just to start me off. If any Anime Studio users are reading this, i would really appreciate your input on it; Is the software any good? Would you recommend it for people who would want to pursue a japanese or disney style of 2d animation? I'm all ears~!

This First image has a tab dedicated all to itself because the idea behind it is a bit elaborate. :3

Digital Art
Here is some more digital art that i have drawn recently.

This first image is a character from a comic idea i'm eager to start called 'Careful What You Wish For'. The comic is about a number of people who make a wish using a thought-to-be dud app called 'Shooting Star'. Each character's wish has a dark twist to it (Hence the name).

screen_shot_2015_07_26_at_11_46_04_am_by_kagedfreedom-d99ekr0.png

This is a picture i drew of a Character by the name of Elliot. He was a Roleplay character i used a while back. :3

elliot_by_kagedfreedom-d99eifa.jpg

This is Charlotte Roseworth. A girl gifted with the ability to see what objects are made up of and has a photographic memory. Because of this gift people began to take her for granted or care more about her eyes than her as a person. This is a Role play character for a Role play by the name of 'St.Healia's'. :3

screen_shot_2015_06_14_at_1_15_56_pm_by_kagedfreedom-d99eeoj.png

Here I drew a different style of eye, i don't usually give characters eyeshadow so i don't really draw it all that often sort of the reason why i drew this. So i drew it for two reasons really. :3

manga_style_eye001_by_kagedfreedom-d99edch.jpg

3d art/odds and ends~
I've only been using 3d software for a year roughly, and a good lot of that year was me working out how it all works; how to use nodes, sampling, etc. So i don't particularly have a stunning finished product just yet. But here's some stuff anyways. Any blender or any 3d artists out there i'd be more then happy to get some insight from you! (^U^)

This was a quick helmet i made a couple of months ago, it's not exactly recent, but i feel it marks a huge step in learning for me; it was around about this time that i heard about Blender cycles and figured out how to fix that clipping issue i had with all my other meshes that i made before this. (Most of them i never finished because i gave up on them, or i deleted them because i made a mistake i couldn't fix. :P )

screen_shot_2015_09_20_at_9_51_51_pm_by_kagedfreedom-d9a9lch.png

A dragon head strongly based off of Toothless from 'How To Train Your Dragon 1&2'. Still in the early stages of development and i will be updating this one as soon as i can work on it again. :)

screen_shot_2015_07_20_at_10_31_38_am_by_kagedfreedom-d9a9rca.png

Sketches/ drawings
Some drawings and sketches, unfortunately i have only a few recent ones.

Kage, another OC from a Roleplay. He's the manifestation of fear, he created by a young girl who

possessed a sort of magical power to distort reality according to her every thought. Kage was made when the girl felt an overwhelming sense of fear, but was able to be calmed down at the last minute of Kage's Materialisation. That's why he looks more human, rather than demon.

12046659_1693549427544768_8300230193921976882_n.jpg

Two characters I re-drew recently from a comic some friends and i had been piecing together in year 7. I've still been building on the idea to this day. :3

12032047_1693541224212255_8762964237810025785_n.jpg

A quick charcoal drawing of a hand.
:) A little messy, but charcoal is quite a messy medium~! :D

12003136_1693540980878946_6053377480573136312_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back