• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Journey

Juliette looked down for a moment, thinking. She looked at him for a moment and raised a brow.

"Next year after the album is all said and done," Juliette said softly. She tilted her head slightly and watched him for just a second before looking ahead.

Juliette shrugged and thought. "It is a winter tour though," she said. She glanced at him and raised a brow slightly.

"I'm a Junior in college." He spoke with a shrug, even though that didn't make any difference. He thought for a moment and shrugged.

"And I finished up all my college classes before coming on tour, but what does that have to do with anything?" Juliette asked. She looked at the wall, thinking.

Lucas just shrugged then and there "I really don't know." He spoke and sighed putting his head against the wall with a tad bit of a thud.

Juliette stood and looked at her dress. She thought for a moment, then looked at him. "Well, I"m going to change."

Juliette rolled her eyes again and walked off, waving a hand at him over her shoulder. She entered her dressing room, set her shoes down and looked around before pulling her dress off. She replaced it with a pair of sweats and a tank top. She then left the dressing room, without shoes, and jogged the way she had come.

Lucas sat back thinking while she was gone. He really didn't know what to do anymore. He was pretty drained since his last relationship.

Juliette shrieked, half in delight and the half in fear, as she slid across the floor. She had forgotten the floor was slick and that the legs of the sweats covered her feet, making it hard to walk to begin with. She fell backwards as she tried to stop herself.

Juliette only laughed as she hit the ground. She wasn't hurt and she found the entire thing hilarious. She smiled and rolled up the ends of her sweats happily.

"Already up," Juliette said, rolling her eyes. She shrugged and looked at the wall.

Lucas chuckled, smiling at her. "Want something to eat around here before you have to leave again?" He asked her tilting his head.

(Didn't even know she did get up.)

.... *facepalms*)

Juliette thought for a moment, then nodded. "Sounds good," she said after a moment. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and watched him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back