• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Journey to a New Life

ejssullivan

All the best geniuses are evil -Gail Carriger
You can either be a crew member or a traveler. There could be space pirates later on but most of those will be NPCs. The ship carries up to ten passengers but usually doesn't carry that many. Both crew and passengers can be aliens or humans. The passengers tend to be simply looking for a new and better home on planets less colonized much like the Americans that traveled on the Oregon trail or the British pilgrims. Most of them have a trade but some will be too young and will be traveling with their families or traveling to find a job.

The galaxy is set up much like the United States, there is the government that basically has control over the whole galaxy and can make laws for all the planets, then there are separate governments for each planet that fills in some of the gaps the "federal" laws leave, then there are "county" governments that are about the size of countries and then there are simply town governments.

I would like this to be third person pov please.

I do not care about romances, I would say they are even welcome if you think something is developing between characters just please keep it PG13 and fade to black if it is getting more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back