• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of The Sword

question... can we be like... a magic animal... like a mouse that walks on two legs but is the size of a mouse.... with weapons....

Ah, hello! Sorry, I'm new to Forum Roleplaying, I roleplayed over Skype and was told to adventure over to these parts, so I'm kind of new when it comes to this stuff. Anywho, I'm curious on joining this, and looking through the Character Sign up and all, is it alright if I had a combination of two characters? They are there own person, own bodies of course, but it's a princess/knight type of relationship. Would that be okay?

Hello @Entarriance welcome to the site! I am Krillin and I am also a good friend of the rp creator ib all alone. He is not on at the moment but he should be later. For our time it is 10:22 pm so he will be on for our tomorrow. But I saw you cs and it was very good!

Krillin said:
Hello @Entarriance welcome to the site! I am Krillin and I am also a good friend of the rp creator ib all alone. He is not on at the moment but he should be later. For our time it is 10:22 pm so he will be on for our tomorrow. But I saw you cs and it was very good!
Ah, thank you very much for the welcome! And yes, also thank you for telling me, I have something to look forward to tomorrow now! Have a good night.

I'm so confused...why would you run away when we are trying to build story and exposition....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back