• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Jemma Simmons Romance (Jemma Simmons needed)

ColonelScout312

I need someone who is willing to play Jemma Simmons from the tv show. I will play an original character, and a guy. There is no real major plot behind this, we'll just make it up as we go along. Essentially it's just the team's adventures and romance.

CS:

Name: Jon Wilson

Date of Birth: December 21st

Appearance: Medium Long brown hair, Blue Eyes, has an athletic build, Height: 6 feet, Wheight: 235 pounds. He has an area in between his eyes where you can just barely make out a spot of light red. When he was young that was blood red. He is clean shaven.

Specialization: Operations, is a black belt in tung so do.

Gear: 9mm Bretta Pistol, M16 Assault Rifle, Collapsable Bowstaff

Personality: Jon is light hearted and can talk a lot, but is a bit of an introvert, but when he gets to know you he can be pretty sociable. He always tries to do good, and seems like a nice guy who wouldn't hurt you, but you'd be wrong, if he has too he'll kick your butt.

History:

Jon was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and led a fairly normal life for most of his life. When he grew up he went to film school and studied to be an actor/director. While he was good at both, his career never really took off. When he was 21 he went to New York for a job interview, this happened to be during the alien invasion with the avengers. He foolishly helped to fight, until he was forced to take cover in a building by the police. A couple months he was persuaded by SHIELD to join, and was put on coulsons team after graduating from the academy.

We would start when Jon is getting on the bus for the first time, one week before the fall of SHIELD.

e5ypybu7.jpg

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back