• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Jabu’s Art Dump

Jabu

Pls help I’m tired
Yo! Decided I wanted to start throwing my art out for people to see ig and hopefully make some art friends n’ whatever!
Y’all can just call me Jabu
I draw mostly digital stuff and mostly anime because I’m trash :o but I also do animals. Im really bad at finishing stuff before I start something else and I love flat colors because I suck at coloring and shading lol

Currently on the Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba train so I’m doing a screenshot redraw thingy of my babey Tanjirou! I cannot express my love for this sweet child 😭 I was stuck as to what I wanted to draw these past few days so I decided to some redraws. I’ll probably pick up another character from the same show when I’m finished! I’d honestly love an RP based off this show.

Last edited:
Very nice! I looooove the Toru and Masa piece :O. I can't draw those kind of chars at all! D:

Some random stuff I did awhile ago
Wishing I could draw people as well as animals rn lol

602700[/spoiler

Love your art. To me it comes across clean and simple but very well done. I love the gecko dragon. Beautiful work. I wish I knew how to do digital media.

Thank you so much! It isn’t too hard to get started! There are plenty of free programs out there (I started on Krita) and cheap tablets as well that can get the job done. If you get the chance definitely give it a shot! <3

Whitewolf787 Whitewolf787

Thank you so much! It isn’t too hard to get started! There are plenty of free programs out there (I started on Krita) and cheap tablets as well that can get the job done. If you get the chance definitely give it a shot! <3

Whitewolf787 Whitewolf787
I tried gimp...but was so confused and overwhelmed. Couldnt figure it out.

I tried gimp...but was so confused and overwhelmed. Couldnt figure it out.

Don’t give up on it! It takes some time to figure out and get the hang of. There are plenty of tutorials out there on how to do certain things digitally as well!

Don’t give up on it! It takes some time to figure out and get the hang of. There are plenty of tutorials out there on how to do certain things digitally as well!
I will have to try it again. I like the idea of taking one of my pics and then digitally coloring it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back