Jörmungandr IC

lilianna3.png

elf_girl_portrait_by_sakimichan-d85vf7b.jpg

Lilianna jumped slightly when Rota had dropped the items into the sink and when she had looked right back at Lili, she simply stated that she was ambushed before turning to her and gripping her shoulders which made her wince a little and her ears kinda lower as Rota began to talk to her with such seriousness and was obviously hushed about this. "I-I wont tell anyone, you know this Ro-" "...I do not identify with that anymore. I am a human, plain and simple. Nothing more." the tightened hands on her shoulders made her wince again "R-Rota you're-" she was suddenly cut off once again "Promise me you will not tell him!" she was being very aggressive and it worried her because she wasnt sure what Rota would do now that Lil knew her big secret. Lucky for the Alf, Rota had released her and turned away, grabbing the cloak and putting it on along with the shoes. "I promise..."

Rota then walked by her and out of the room, giving the Alf a frosty glare as if to threaten her. Lilianna never told anyones' secrets. Ever. The werent hers to tell at all and she kept them to herself. But the fact that her own friend threatened her in some way made her worry but Lilianna had to ignore that. She just had to be positive despite the possible bruises that might appear on her shoulders a day or so from now. To hide what happened, Lilianna walked out and pretended to giggle while making sure her ears were perked just as normal "Oh Rota c'mon stop being so crabby, the dress looks fine on you. A little tight but it brings out your curves and could attract a nice lookin' man!" she grinned and looked at Sei as she hid the fact that she was worried and that her heart was wrenched up due to Rota acting the way she did. Her perked ears made it pretty convincing.

"We are ready when you are. Then we can head to this Rich Kid's party and see what we could get outta the little punk. Heck, maybe he'll do something stupid or someone would have the nerve to pants the brat and reveal his flower boxers." at least that's what she thought that rich kids wore. Them and their fancy dinners and clothes. HA! Alves had the ability to make beautiful clothing, especially those in the deep forest which used resources to make clothes and what not. They didnt need no fancy people to make fancy clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Reveal hidden contents

Rota Ravven

Middle Carriage Apartments

Rota was staring to the full length mirror with a clouded expression. Surely Sparks could get the dress done up, yes? It was somewhat the only real fancy clothing the girl owned. She could theoretically go with her with her normal clothing of torn pants and midriff top with the cape, but she didn't expect to stay long at the ball looking like that. If she was even allowed in... Her gaze lowered to peer to her hips with a worried expression. She should have been thinking more clearly, more sharply, realizing she was showing off her back to the Alf whom had never seen it before. Her prized secret. And yet it completely slipped her mind. Then she said the words that made Rota's heart sank. "It's okay, Lilianna, just pull it as tight as you can, I have some spare thread and a needle we can use to close up the back. I have a cloak I can wear at the back as well...." Her hands reaching forward as she opened the sink drawer and started to hunt around for the thread and needle. With those still gripped into her hands she felt the Alf's touch along the lump on her back  and her eyes suddenly widened like saucers as it completely clicked what she was showing off.

Her grip slipped on the items that landed with a crash into the sink. 'your species' she had said and the pit in her stomach dropped even more. She knew... she knew... Rota was feeling her heart starting to clench a little as her breathing quickened. She looked back into the mirror to see Lilianna looking over her shoulder at her face while she still was turned away. Panic was covered her face for a long time before eventually her face hardened like it always did. The cover, the brave facade. "....I was ambushed." She said simply turning around to face Sparkie now as she placed her hands onto her shoulder with a very firm grip. Perhaps even on the side of painful in her seriousness. "...I do not identify with that anymore. I am a human, plain and simple. Nothing more." Glancing sideways to the door and Sides whom she knew was outside. "Please, you must not tell Sides...or anyone! No one must know!" Her hands gripping even harder onto her shoulders. "Promise me you will not tell him!" Her voice still quiet but hurried and almost aggressive. "If he knows he'll..." Her vision whirling sideways back to the mirror as she looked at her hips again. "I have no where else to go and this job is the only thing keeping me on this Train. If he thinks I can not work then..." Rota was starting to crack a little that much was obvious, her mind a jumbled mess. Rota was a bundle of secrets it seemed and it was taking a lot to keep her composed. It was probably half the reason the girl was so quite and brooding, she had a lot on my mind recently.

She whirled back around as she grabbed at her cloak and tried to adjust her dress enough that it mostly sat on her frame, slipping on the shoes before throwing it over her shoulders as she had before. Without a word the girl left the bathroom though she did glance over her shoulder to the Alf with a frosty glare that made her keep her promise before she looked back to Sides with the same stoic expression she always had. 

"Alright, I'm ready, take us to your room and we will wait for you to get changed..."

Lilianna jumped slightly when Rota had dropped the items into the sink and when she had looked right back at Lili, she simply stated that she was ambushed before turning to her and gripping her shoulders which made her wince a little and her ears kinda lower as Rota began to talk to her with such seriousness and was obviously hushed about this. "I-I wont tell anyone, you know this Ro-" "...I do not identify with that anymore. I am a human, plain and simple. Nothing more." the tightened hands on her shoulders made her wince again "R-Rota you're-" she was suddenly cut off once again "Promise me you will not tell him!" she was being very aggressive and it worried her because she wasnt sure what Rota would do now that Lil knew her big secret. Lucky for the Alf, Rota had released her and turned away, grabbing the cloak and putting it on along with the shoes. "I promise..."

Rota then walked by her and out of the room, giving the Alf a frosty glare as if to threaten her. Lilianna never told anyones' secrets. Ever. The werent hers to tell at all and she kept them to herself. But the fact that her own friend threatened her in some way made her worry but Lilianna had to ignore that. She just had to be positive despite the possible bruises that might appear on her shoulders a day or so from now. To hide what happened, Lilianna walked out and pretended to giggle while making sure her ears were perked just as normal "Oh Rota c'mon stop being so crabby, the dress looks fine on you. A little tight but it brings out your curves and could attract a nice lookin' man!" she grinned and looked at Sei as she hid the fact that she was worried and that her heart was wrenched up due to Rota acting the way she did. Her perked ears made it pretty convincing.

"We are ready when you are. Then we can head to this Rich Kid's party and see what we could get outta the little punk. Heck, maybe he'll do something stupid or someone would have the nerve to pants the brat and reveal his flower boxers." at least that's what she thought that rich kids wore. Them and their fancy dinners and clothes. HA! Alves had the ability to make beautiful clothing, especially those in the deep forest which used resources to make clothes and what not. They didnt need no fancy people to make fancy clothes.

coollogo_com-seidhr berg.png

Middle Car Apartments

There was a minor crash sound of something being dropped and a tiny scuffle some more hushed words where spoken then there was quiet before the Alf came out happily about her dress although it being a little tight but looking fine, he smiled at the crabby comment as that was just how Rota was from what he knew of her. Rota emerged from the bathroom a little stunned at her changed appearance and Sparky wasn't wrong with the dress being tight in the right places to attract nice looking men. It certainly had an effect on the Dokkalf.

"you look wonderful Rota, oh erm yes I should get changed as well we'll have to go to the next room as that where my stuff is of course." he said placing the component back into the box he was looking through hopefully before Rota noticed. Standing up and walking to the door opening it and the clockwork doll seemed to have gone for the moment walking out into the hallway and into his room, there was a fair amount more odds and ends in his room mainly more valuable than what was in his store but not so valuable it required a safe to be stored. "I'll be back in a moment grasping a long black case that would contain some kind of pressed suit. taking quite a great deal of time the boots where by far the hardest to get on especially by himself but nothing he hadn't done before.

suit sides crop.jpg

doing up the last few buttons and adjusting the sleeves and the vest before the sharp tack noise was heard on the metallic floor as he stepped out from the bathroom "Okay I'm ready to go now, so shall we go then?"

tumblr_objoyvkMHR1t8w6xvo1_500.gif

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rota Ravven[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Middle Carriage[/COLOR]

Rota was peering around the room as she spotted the Dokkalf doing something suspicious but she had her own mind on other things. The comment on the dress hugging her frame in 'all the right places' made the girl's face break for a moment into something close to panic as her eyes drew downwards. Only for the briefest of seconds before her fists clenched trying to quell the outburst of voices and questions and doubts that raced in her head. She couldn't believe Lilianna would say something like that! Why here, why now! Why in front of Sides! But then.. she only mentioned about her back, she didn't mention anything about-

She heard Side's voice and her face went blank once more, he said she looked wonderful and she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in then. She reached a hand up to brush through the long strands of her midnight black hair, combing it with her very fingers before she grasped a hair clip from her beside and threw it up into a somewhat messy bun up-top her head to complete the look. Pretty but she felt severally naked without her guns on her. In a very last idea and after the other two had left the room, Rota grasped onto her holster and adjusted the strap suddenly to make it a good deal shorter before wrapping it around her thigh and placing her Baton within it. It wasn't a gun of course, and it would still require being close quarters but it was better then nothing right? Having slid her dress over the top to have it mostly unnoticeable before she looked the door with her keys on a chain on her hips. She waited patiently for Sides to get dressed, peering up and down the hallway with a vigilant watch, on the look out for that weird Clockwork doll which had blinded her earlier and the girl turned then as she heard the strange clinking behind her.

Well Rota's face flushed a whole hilarious shade a red then as her mouth opened a fraction. In the whole two months she had spent with Sides as his guard, she had never once actually seem him that dressed up... it literally took her breath away, and knowing the expression she was exposing she quickly whirled away from as she struggled to bring the normal stoic expression back though it was proving rather difficult. "... If that is all, then we best be on our way then! Keep up!" Normally Rota would be the one at the back but, she couldn't dare risk either of them seeing that flustered expression so with that in mind she stormed off and headed in the most straight forward direction towards Lord Marik's party. 

She didn't like it one bit.

There was hoity toity men literally everywhere, as many mercenaries as their were high fliers, maids, servants, waiters, you name it. It was here. It was like a whole different world in the Upper Carriage. And clearly none here had any idea the disgusting conditions of the Lower Carriage. Her flustered face soon turned to it's stone cold facade with a rage slowly working into her eyes as her teeth gritted. But she was far from annoyed yet.

6791019-1.png

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lord Marik[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Upper Carriage[/COLOR]

And across the room it seemed the birthday boy Lord Marik was having a right time ignoring two people obviously having a good old conversation about.... something. The man had all but given up hope then as a new group of three rather stunning individuals entered his lavish party and he turned then and strode his way on over with a wine glass basically empty (but was refilled with a scurried maid beside him). He approached the three, his eyes running over them all in a not unsubtle gesture as a wide, narcissistic grin flowed over his lips. "WELL WELL WELL! Fresh meat!" Taking a step closer to the Alf in particular, a beautiful thing and taking a big deep sniff. "Mmmm you smell like Lower Class, but I guess not everyone can afford the luxury of a bath... no matter, you tried and that's all that counts, right?" Swinging his arm around to the buffet. "Please help yourself! I'm sure you will! Most people lower don't get to see this extravagance in their entire lives, but you get to taste and touch it all! Don't you feel great knowing it is the Day that the world was graced with my presence..."

@Halffix @Britt-21 @SinningSloth @Quark @Mykinkaiser @Petroshka

@Halffix @Quark @Zuka @SinningSloth @Mykinkaiser @Britt-21 @Petroshka

Evlyn Light

Sushi Place > Evyln's Middle Carriage House > Upper Carriage/Marik's Party

Evlyn sat in her office in her restaurant, looking through a few documents. As of now business was running smoothly. She had a few contacts and several merchants coming in from the train boarding, so the next few days for her would be somewhat busy. Her...associates...can't handle everything in her place. After all there were a few more sensitive items that she needed to assess herself, couldn't have everyone knowing her private business now could she? Leader had to keep her secrets where she could. A few people were lined up to see her today, but there was also Marik's birthday party. So she had to decide; business to earn more money or go see the guy she had basically been stalking the past few weeks that she secretly had a crush on?

Now, you might be thinking it was foolish of her to have a crush on someone as powerful as he while she was likely considered lower class filth to him. But she really didn't give a damn either way. Besides, if she had to use force she would anyways. She wasn't above a little kidnapping and she was more than sure she could cover it up, at-least for a little while, if she did. In the end she said to hell with her arrangements and stood up, telling the people out front cooking if anyone came by to see her to send them away and say she'd be back later that night or tomorrow. Not leaving any room for protest she walked out and down the street, eyeing the people that were going to the party.

Passing by one she casually and deftly picked the man's wallet out of his back coat pocket, taking whatever money was in it and non-chalantly tossing the wallet behind her putting the cash in her own pocket. Crime boss or not she loved stealing from people and imagining the looks on their faces when they found out they'd been robbed, it never stopped making her grin and giggle when she thought about it. After a few more minutes walk she arrived at her house, entering she swiftly slammed the door behind her. She sighed, knowing full well the party wouldn't let her carry either of her bats. She was sure she could conceal a pistol somewhere though. She walked to her room to strip down to little more than her undies, going through her clothes to find something nicer to wear. She had an image to uphold after all.

Afte about twenty minutes of digging, trying on dresses she'd worn once, and otherwise trying to find suitable clothing one fact occured to her; she didn't care! Everyone knew what she wore anyway and who she was by it, so why care? Not to mention the outfit proved a distraction by itself when it came to a lot of the male passengers, and even some females. Outwardly cursing at the voice in her head laughing at her she pulled her clothes back on and concealed a pistol in her jacket pocket. She then slung her pack back over her shoulder and walked downstairs. The entire trip home rather pointless aside from dropping off her weapons she continued on to the stairs for the party. Of course...she could of just opened the door, tossed the weapons in, and left but she liked to think that the trip inside wasn't a total waste.

Along the way she stopped by a stand buying a rather nice looking gold watch as a birthday present for Marik. He'd probably throw it away or have it sold, but she didn't mind. Her purchase done she set off fo the party once more, soon arriving and looking at the small hoard of people. Some were obviously low carriage trash just by clothing alone. Well, she supposed she shouldn't call them that. A lot of them got her 'supplies' when needed after all, and tips on buyers and the like. She then noticed a person wearing surprisingly less than she was...okay maybe some of them were trash. Oh well. She wasn't going to judge since she was likely the trains biggest slut, but the thought remained. Her eyes were mostly scanning the room for Marik however, knowing him he was off flaunting his money or exsistance to some people.

Sure enough he was doing exactly that causing an amused smirk to form on her face. She snuck around through the crowd to come up behind Marik and suddenly put her arms around him, "Hi Lord Marik! You don't know me but I'm Evlyn. Happy birthday, I got you a present." She said. She was sure she'd scared him but eh. Immediately after she spoke she brought his wrist up and rather forcefully put the watch on him, clinging to him rather stubbornly after. "Do you like it? Of course you do! It's nice and shiny and gold. You like shiny things right? It was pretty expensive too...pretty sure you like expensive things too. Just look at the party. If you don't like it I can get you something else?" She told him, speaking rather quickly but slow and coherent enough for him to understand her, pressing her chest more firmly against his back when she finished speaking and smirking in an amused fashion.

Adrenias nodded at the large man "thank you sir" and took a sip before turning back to the boy with the fox. Adrenias extended his hand out toward the boy "you built with a friend huh? i must say im genuinely impressed." indeed he was impressed, he got a closer look at the fox. He was very well made, whoever his friend may be she must've been talented or very skilled, not to say that the boy's work was to falter either but Adrenias for the live of him couldnt understand why the fox has a pair of what looks like goggles on its head. was it for aesthetic purposes? "the skin is definitely well made, what about this friend of yours?" As Adrenias was speaking to his new found co-worker/apprentice. his pet spider was playing around with the fox examining him. "and why does he have a pair of goggles if i might add?"

@Drakerus @Jackaboi

/monthly_2016_10/57f18e9b7c30d_VarenLabel.PNG.9158ec473a6abeecb475145a8453eece.PNG​

"Thanks! That means a lot, being compimented by a professional I mean." Varen said, rubbing the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. He put Sven back on his shoulder before answering his other questions.

"Anyway, my friend's name was Rein. An alve like you. She used to live nearby so we would always spend time building and tinkering with things. She moved back to her home continent not too long ago though." he explained, his voice falling slightly near the end of the sentence.

"Um, the goggles Sven is wearing are Rein's actually. She insisted that I keep them. The good thing is they make him stick out, you know? Wouldn't want him getting lost. Then again, I doubt that would ever happen..."Varen said. It was then that the frost giant bartender arrived with his order.

"Oh, thanks Mr...uh...Dragon?" Varen said , still a bit flustered by the large man. The boy then moved to sit back down at his own table, assuming he had lost Adrenias's interest.

@Jackaboi

Reveal hidden contents

Middle Car Apartments

There was a minor crash sound of something being dropped and a tiny scuffle some more hushed words where spoken then there was quiet before the Alf came out happily about her dress although it being a little tight but looking fine, he smiled at the crabby comment as that was just how Rota was from what he knew of her. Rota emerged from the bathroom a little stunned at her changed appearance and Sparky wasn't wrong with the dress being tight in the right places to attract nice looking men. It certainly had an effect on the Dokkalf.

"you look wonderful Rota, oh erm yes I should get changed as well we'll have to go to the next room as that where my stuff is of course." he said placing the component back into the box he was looking through hopefully before Rota noticed. Standing up and walking to the door opening it and the clockwork doll seemed to have gone for the moment walking out into the hallway and into his room, there was a fair amount more odds and ends in his room mainly more valuable than what was in his store but not so valuable it required a safe to be stored. "I'll be back in a moment grasping a long black case that would contain some kind of pressed suit. taking quite a great deal of time the boots where by far the hardest to get on especially by himself but nothing he hadn't done before.

View attachment 193436

doing up the last few buttons and adjusting the sleeves and the vest before the sharp tack noise was heard on the metallic floor as he stepped out from the bathroom "Okay I'm ready to go now, so shall we go then?"

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rota Ravven[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Middle Carriage[/COLOR]

Rota was peering around the room as she spotted the Dokkalf doing something suspicious but she had her own mind on other things. The comment on the dress hugging her frame in 'all the right places' made the girl's face break for a moment into something close to panic as her eyes drew downwards. Only for the briefest of seconds before her fists clenched trying to quell the outburst of voices and questions and doubts that raced in her head. She couldn't believe Lilianna would say something like that! Why here, why now! Why in front of Sides! But then.. she only mentioned about her back, she didn't mention anything about-

She heard Side's voice and her face went blank once more, he said she looked wonderful and she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in then. She reached a hand up to brush through the long strands of her midnight black hair, combing it with her very fingers before she grasped a hair clip from her beside and threw it up into a somewhat messy bun up-top her head to complete the look. Pretty but she felt severally naked without her guns on her. In a very last idea and after the other two had left the room, Rota grasped onto her holster and adjusted the strap suddenly to make it a good deal shorter before wrapping it around her thigh and placing her Baton within it. It wasn't a gun of course, and it would still require being close quarters but it was better then nothing right? Having slid her dress over the top to have it mostly unnoticeable before she looked the door with her keys on a chain on her hips. She waited patiently for Sides to get dressed, peering up and down the hallway with a vigilant watch, on the look out for that weird Clockwork doll which had blinded her earlier and the girl turned then as she heard the strange clinking behind her.

Well Rota's face flushed a whole hilarious shade a red then as her mouth opened a fraction. In the whole two months she had spent with Sides as his guard, she had never once actually seem him that dressed up... it literally took her breath away, and knowing the expression she was exposing she quickly whirled away from as she struggled to bring the normal stoic expression back though it was proving rather difficult. "... If that is all, then we best be on our way then! Keep up!" Normally Rota would be the one at the back but, she couldn't dare risk either of them seeing that flustered expression so with that in mind she stormed off and headed in the most straight forward direction towards Lord Marik's party. 

She didn't like it one bit.

There was hoity toity men literally everywhere, as many mercenaries as their were high fliers, maids, servants, waiters, you name it. It was here. It was like a whole different world in the Upper Carriage. And clearly none here had any idea the disgusting conditions of the Lower Carriage. Her flustered face soon turned to it's stone cold facade with a rage slowly working into her eyes as her teeth gritted. But she was far from annoyed yet.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lord Marik[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Upper Carriage[/COLOR]

And across the room it seemed the birthday boy Lord Marik was having a right time ignoring two people obviously having a good old conversation about.... something. The man had all but given up hope then as a new group of three rather stunning individuals entered his lavish party and he turned then and strode his way on over with a wine glass basically empty (but was refilled with a scurried maid beside him). He approached the three, his eyes running over them all in a not unsubtle gesture as a wide, narcissistic grin flowed over his lips. "WELL WELL WELL! Fresh meat!" Taking a step closer to the Alf in particular, a beautiful thing and taking a big deep sniff. "Mmmm you smell like Lower Class, but I guess not everyone can afford the luxury of a bath... no matter, you tried and that's all that counts, right?" Swinging his arm around to the buffet. "Please help yourself! I'm sure you will! Most people lower don't get to see this extravagance in their entire lives, but you get to taste and touch it all! Don't you feel great knowing it is the Day that the world was graced with my presence..."

@Halffix @Britt-21 @SinningSloth @Quark @Mykinkaiser @Petroshka

lilianna3.png

drss.pngdrss2.png

Lilianna had followed Sei to his place which was right next door and she waited with Rota. Not really saying much as she waited for Sei to group up with them once again. The Alf looked towards her friend and her ears only lowered a bit before the sound of shoes and a door opening which caused her ears to perk back up and see Sei in a nice suit "Well well, that looks pretty good on you Sei!" ( @Halffix )she said happily and clasped her hands together before looking towards Rota who made it out before the Alf and Dokkalf "Well, guess we cant waste time." with a shrug, she followed Rota all the way to the party where she walked in and looked at the various people standing around and having a good time. Of course some eyes had landed on all three of them and Lili brushed it off as nothing as she looked towards the Rich kid walking towards her.

The fact that he actually went and sniffed her made her uncomfortable and give him a glare despite her beautiful looks. "I would watch my tongue if I were you. Unlike your fancy soaps that are filled with chemicals, the Alves create the perfect soap out of natrual materials. All you smell of is the soap box which is nothing more than carboard." shots fired for sure "I've also seen far better food and parties than this." ( @Zuka ) before she knew it, a girl had hopped on the kid's back, clearly she was hyper and didnt really pay any attention to her which wasnt a big deal to Lilianna because that meant the Rich Kid's eyes were off her as well as his discusting nose. ( @Mitchs98 *only noticed*) The Alf had walked away and allowed her dress to flow behind her "Rota I'm going to talk with some others, I rather avoid the rich kid."

coollogo_com-315872594.png

Adrenias watched the young fellow take his order before sipping his cup. He wondered if this boy was passionate about making dolls or not. "How would you like to work at my shop? There are a few students from  [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Crespasulyx Academy[/COLOR] there but i doubt they'd give you too much trouble." Adrenias amused himself with the thought of how the students would react to a human working with them. Nevertheless Adrenias was interested in the young mans talent with doll skins. "the shop is in the upper cars" He pointed up. "it shouldn't be too hard to find" Hopefully he doesnt get too spooked by Sarma as many of his customers are when they first see her. 

Adrenias got up from his stool and paid drogan before going to the door. "i'll be waiting if you decide to join but i have to go for now." Adrenias left the bar and walked through the rather empty streets looking about for Sarma as she usually followed him. "hm thats unusual" no sign of Sarma, he walked back to his shop and sat down at the front desk relaxing and pondering about a few things.

@Drakerus @Jackaboi

coollogo_com-198343496.png

(maybe too flashy?)

Sarma crawled on the ceilings following the group of three until they went into where the party was being held at. She dropped down onto the floor and poked her head into the room. She had absolutely no idea what was happening as the rich boy was being fondled by a over eccentric girl and surrounded by a few offended women. Sarma decided to stay near to see and to understand just exactly what is happening. 

@Zuka @Britt-21 @SinningSloth @Halffix @Mykinkaiser @Quark

Aeron Edgar Elswood

From the corner of his eye, he could the the golden head of his cousin Marik wandering off. No doubt the other had gotten bored. Aeron didn't call for Marik back. The way that his cousin had taken off, something else must have caught his eye. He turned back to the blonde-haired Alf with the same smile as earlier. "You're right in that I do have an interest, though my understanding of aeronautics and transport technology is but at only the higher level." he said, though Ikkian seemed to know how to talk, as expected of someone who wasn't just a pure technician but also familiar with running a business. The words were effective to explain his point without the need for jargon. No doubt even Marik would have understood, well if his cousin was still here listening. "Without the magical component, that does sound like a more economical alternative, indeed." He commented while waving to one of the caterers at the party to have his emptied wine glass retrieved. It was soon replaced with another glass of a different wine, and another was also offered to Ikkian. 

"Oh, you have an assistant?" Aeron continued on. "So mind telling me where you intend to take your personal project? It sounds as though you have made quite a few plans." The young man was merely asking due to curiousity, with no intentions of stealing trade secrets or trying to be competitive. After all, Aeron's ultimate goal was to make money grow as a stakeholder. 

@SinningSloth @Zuka

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lord Marik etc etc Elswood [/COLOR]and Rota Ravven

The self-proclaimed noble peeled himself back a bit from the Alf as she mentioned her soaps to be of all natural ingredients and of a higher quality then anything he would have in his grasp. Rather then taking the insult and being... well insulted... Marik put a hand onto his chin as he put on a thinking face. Which was something for him because the now 21 year old wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. After all he had other people to think for him. "So you're telling me your soaps are of a better quality then the one's I currently own? Is this so? This intrigues me... I can't be having something of a greater quality slip through my fingers!" Clapping his hands as two Maids scurried on over and run before the Alf as she tried to walk away, opening a huge suitcase filled to the brim with money. "I'd like to inquire more about these soaps, and if you would be so kind, I'd like you to find me whoever sources it so that I may purchase it right away!" In the exchange missing her accusation that she had seen better parties and food before today. Which possibly was not a bad thing, couldn't have the man panic that HIS party wasn't the greatest and best thing on the Train or even the whole world!

This time his attention was stolen as someone wrapped their arms around him suddenly and the guy stiffened with his blue eyes huge, almost fainting right there on the spot! Who was grabbing him?! Why?! For what purpose!? Was he being attacked? Where was Bastian?! These thoughts raged in his head at least till he heard a woman's voice and turned slightly to face her. Or at least try to, she was stuck fairly firmly to his back and he wasn't altogether hating the feeling of her figure pressed in so close. It was a nice figure after all, at least from what he could feel. She addressed him as a Lord which already had a great grin spread across his face, he was going to ask more about this so called present from this 'Evelyn' stranger, when she'd force-able grabbed at his wrist and shoved on a Gold Watch as she did. He twisted his wrist gently, watching the low chandelier lighting making it sparkle a fraction and growing even more amused, like a bug drawn to a mosquito coil. Even after the watch was on, she was still clinging to him like some sort of parasite.

He would have commented about her lack of civil attire, but to be honest the lack of the attire itself was what meant he didn't comment at all. Who was he to deign a pretty girl running around in close to nothing! If they so froze to death he would have no qualms about it, beside cold weather had an interest effect on some woman (or most), so the colder the better. At least some assets would be perked. "I can tell it's expensive and it is indeed shiny...Not the most expensive thing I own, but certainly you know.... not cheap. Not that I own anything cheap for that matter.." Glancing down to his wrist and in her man handling was already bruising a fraction, but he spun the watch a smudge adjusted it so it was mostly concealed. Peering over his shoulder to her giving her a broad grin to compliment her smirk. "You seem like a pretty thing and I am rather bored..." Glancing over to the dark haired girl (Rota) who had done nothing but glare daggers at him this whole time, and even moved a portion like she were half stepping in-front of that Dokkalf? "You see, most of the events I host have some sort of entertainment..." Pulling out a wade of cashing and almost stroking Evelyn's cheek as he did. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to wrestle or fight with that dark haired girl would you? She seems sooo uptight... I might even have more then money for you if you do." He clicked his fingers and suddenly a waiter appeared as Marik peeled himself from the girl on his back and sat down to a huge high back chair that simply appeared. Crossing his legs as he did as well as his arms.

Rota's gold eyes never left Marik though she kept the cold expression on her face. She watched Lilianna try to leave but when she was side stepped, Rota turned to face Marik overhearing his proposal and gritted her teeth. "I'm not interested in living out your fantasies...."

@Mitchs98 @Britt-21 @Halffix @Quark @SinningSloth @Petroshka @Mykinkaiser

Ikkian took the glass with a smile and a nod, thanking the caterer, taking a sip before looking to Aeron, "I do indeed have an assistant, a doll, very helpful at times," Ikkian paused at Aeron's question, thinking about what he was going to do with the little project of his, 'hmm... what am I going to do with the project? It is mainly just a hobby, getting to know how things tick, seeing if I can make things tick the same way but from a different starting point...hmmm' Ikkian though to himself, lost inside his mind for a moment. Coming back to reality he looked back at Aeron, "I'm not sure, I never really thought of how things would go with my project, I'm not even that far into it really, only having headway on occasion, getting small insignificant parts of the circuitry to work, still ways off from there being anything that I use properly." Ikkian paused taking another sip of the wine, preferring the whiskies he had at home. Ikkian continued his conversation, "I honestly haven't made plans for this, I just know the idea I work too, a plan can falter with unexpected results or variables, an idea has flexibility but not focus, the original idea might be something polar opposite with the final product but that is fine, anyway,"Ikkian looks to his watch, not liking the time, thinking it might be a decent time to head back and do a bit more work, "Aeron, I apologise but I think I shall be heading off now, I have a bit more work to do today, if you would like to continue our conversation I would happily invite you to come over and talk more, but I must be off, pleasure." Ikkian said, giving Aeron his address before finishing his drink and headed off.

Walking home Ikkian continued to think about his projects, how they were going and what might come of them, if he really was able to make a none magical clockwork doll, what would happen? How would that affect the Alf? These thoughts continued to rush through his mind, bumping into a few people, apologising to them before walking on. The idea of being able to make none magical Dolls, that would likely make his family more money that their business has in the past twenty years if marketed correctly but still, that would mean that others would be able to make them as well, meaning that the profit could be divided between them, it also might mean people would make fake Dolls, selling them at the same price but using horrendous materials for them, causing the Dolls to not work as they should, another note was the conscience that Dolls have, would he be even able to recreate that, if he did, what would the outcome be, would they be able to think properly or would they be too linear for proper work, only being able to do basic tasks, he continued to think, finding himself home relatively fast, his thoughts keeping his mind not thinking about the time it took him to get home.

@Quark

Lord Marik etc etc Elswood and Rota Ravven

The self-proclaimed noble peeled himself back a bit from the Alf as she mentioned her soaps to be of all natural ingredients and of a higher quality then anything he would have in his grasp. Rather then taking the insult and being... well insulted... Marik put a hand onto his chin as he put on a thinking face. Which was something for him because the now 21 year old wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. After all he had other people to think for him. "So you're telling me your soaps are of a better quality then the one's I currently own? Is this so? This intrigues me... I can't be having something of a greater quality slip through my fingers!" Clapping his hands as two Maids scurried on over and run before the Alf as she tried to walk away, opening a huge suitcase filled to the brim with money. "I'd like to inquire more about these soaps, and if you would be so kind, I'd like you to find me whoever sources it so that I may purchase it right away!" In the exchange missing her accusation that she had seen better parties and food before today. Which possibly was not a bad thing, couldn't have the man panic that HIS party wasn't the greatest and best thing on the Train or even the whole world!

This time his attention was stolen as someone wrapped their arms around him suddenly and the guy stiffened with his blue eyes huge, almost fainting right there on the spot! Who was grabbing him?! Why?! For what purpose!? Was he being attacked? Where was Bastian?! These thoughts raged in his head at least till he heard a woman's voice and turned slightly to face her. Or at least try to, she was stuck fairly firmly to his back and he wasn't altogether hating the feeling of her figure pressed in so close. It was a nice figure after all, at least from what he could feel. She addressed him as a Lord which already had a great grin spread across his face, he was going to ask more about this so called present from this 'Evelyn' stranger, when she'd force-able grabbed at his wrist and shoved on a Gold Watch as she did. He twisted his wrist gently, watching the low chandelier lighting making it sparkle a fraction and growing even more amused, like a bug drawn to a mosquito coil. Even after the watch was on, she was still clinging to him like some sort of parasite.

He would have commented about her lack of civil attire, but to be honest the lack of the attire itself was what meant he didn't comment at all. Who was he to deign a pretty girl running around in close to nothing! If they so froze to death he would have no qualms about it, beside cold weather had an interest effect on some woman (or most), so the colder the better. At least some assets would be perked. "I can tell it's expensive and it is indeed shiny...Not the most expensive thing I own, but certainly you know.... not cheap. Not that I own anything cheap for that matter.." Glancing down to his wrist and in her man handling was already bruising a fraction, but he spun the watch a smudge adjusted it so it was mostly concealed. Peering over his shoulder to her giving her a broad grin to compliment her smirk. "You seem like a pretty thing and I am rather bored..." Glancing over to the dark haired girl (Rota) who had done nothing but glare daggers at him this whole time, and even moved a portion like she were half stepping in-front of that Dokkalf? "You see, most of the events I host have some sort of entertainment..." Pulling out a wade of cashing and almost stroking Evelyn's cheek as he did. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to wrestle or fight with that dark haired girl would you? She seems sooo uptight... I might even have more then money for you if you do." He clicked his fingers and suddenly a waiter appeared as Marik peeled himself from the girl on his back and sat down to a huge high back chair that simply appeared. Crossing his legs as he did as well as his arms.

Rota's gold eyes never left Marik though she kept the cold expression on her face. She watched Lilianna try to leave but when she was side stepped, Rota turned to face Marik overhearing his proposal and gritted her teeth. "I'm not interested in living out your fantasies...."

Reveal hidden contents

Lilianna had followed Sei to his place which was right next door and she waited with Rota. Not really saying much as she waited for Sei to group up with them once again. The Alf looked towards her friend and her ears only lowered a bit before the sound of shoes and a door opening which caused her ears to perk back up and see Sei in a nice suit "Well well, that looks pretty good on you Sei!" ( @Halffix )she said happily and clasped her hands together before looking towards Rota who made it out before the Alf and Dokkalf "Well, guess we cant waste time." with a shrug, she followed Rota all the way to the party where she walked in and looked at the various people standing around and having a good time. Of course some eyes had landed on all three of them and Lili brushed it off as nothing as she looked towards the Rich kid walking towards her.

The fact that he actually went and sniffed her made her uncomfortable and give him a glare despite her beautiful looks. "I would watch my tongue if I were you. Unlike your fancy soaps that are filled with chemicals, the Alves create the perfect soap out of natrual materials. All you smell of is the soap box which is nothing more than carboard." shots fired for sure "I've also seen far better food and parties than this." ( @Zuka ) before she knew it, a girl had hopped on the kid's back, clearly she was hyper and didnt really pay any attention to her which wasnt a big deal to Lilianna because that meant the Rich Kid's eyes were off her as well as his discusting nose. ( @Mitchs98 *only noticed*) The Alf had walked away and allowed her dress to flow behind her "Rota I'm going to talk with some others, I rather avoid the rich kid."

Walking from his room the trio made it to the large hall which was holding this big festive event, there was a lot of people and bodies floating around sampling the food and drink but not too much more, which would have bored the rich son Marik and as always went looking for *entertainment* but having left his guardian Bastian behind this time. Sparks spotted the young upstart quickly and wasted no time in insulting him, a wasted gesture as the subtle hints and digs just went clearly over his head and spurred him to throw more money and attention her way as she stormed off. Being accosted behind by a very strange looking but nonetheless energetic woman slipping a watch over his wrist and wished for his attention. The boredom returned and the standoffish nature of Rota just egging him on trying to organise an impromptu paid fight between them, the crazier looking woman seemed to be itching for some violence, Rota was set for some since they came into the party and hated it from the first moment they entered the grand room.

Sides had noticed the tenseness of his bodyguard, and with the possibility of the fight in a crowded place like this which was less than ideal. his hand resting against her arm looking to her with a disapproving look "you know better than I that's not a great idea right at the moment." as well with sparks having sauntered off as well, so they couldn't just leave her here among the other jackals scurrying around. "Not sure if I like the look of her either" he said in relation to the harlot fawning over Marik, choosing to mostly ignore Marik.

Aeron Edgar Elswood

A doll assistant, that sounded like something intriguing to the young blonde human as he listened to Ikkian continue to speak. "Well, if you are getting the circuitry achieving what you want, that would be the most important thing," Aeron said with a smile. He didn't voice any of his other thoughts out, for reasons to be polite. Given what Ikkian had said, it sounded more of just a hobby. Nothing wrong with it, of course. It just meant that the young man knew what would be pleasing to the other businessman. He gave a short nod when Ikkian was going to excuse himself. "Ah, then let me not keep here longer. if you ever want to find someone to talk about your circuitry again, don't hesitate. Have a good one then." He said, then watched the blonde Alf walk away. 

@SinningSloth

Looking around idly, he was stopped for a moment by another young man. A former classmate of his when he was studying in an actual academy. There was a short exchange, mostly regarding of any future plans. To which Aeron had a very simple answer to. The other gave a small laugh, though he could clearly see the confusion and dismay. A poker player and golf player? Would that really last, given how Aeron loved to spend money on many, many things like his cousin. "You'll see," he merely said, before giving a wave. A sudden thought had occurred in his mind when his former classmate had reclined to a couch. Why didn't he think of that earlier? 

A small mischievious smile was evident for a moment on his face before he walked towards the walls of the hall, where a caterer was just putting away one of the plates. "Excuse me," he said, to get their attention with a small wave of his hand. "I'd like a message to be sent to my home, the third Elswood estate. Would you mind getting someone to do so?" he asked. The other recognised the face of the Elswood family member, before giving a nod to walk off. 

Reveal hidden contents

Walking from his room the trio made it to the large hall which was holding this big festive event, there was a lot of people and bodies floating around sampling the food and drink but not too much more, which would have bored the rich son Marik and as always went looking for *entertainment* but having left his guardian Bastian behind this time. Sparks spotted the young upstart quickly and wasted no time in insulting him, a wasted gesture as the subtle hints and digs just went clearly over his head and spurred him to throw more money and attention her way as she stormed off. Being accosted behind by a very strange looking but nonetheless energetic woman slipping a watch over his wrist and wished for his attention. The boredom returned and the standoffish nature of Rota just egging him on trying to organise an impromptu paid fight between them, the crazier looking woman seemed to be itching for some violence, Rota was set for some since they came into the party and hated it from the first moment they entered the grand room.

Sides had noticed the tenseness of his bodyguard, and with the possibility of the fight in a crowded place like this which was less than ideal. his hand resting against her arm looking to her with a disapproving look "you know better than I that's not a great idea right at the moment." as well with sparks having sauntered off as well, so they couldn't just leave her here among the other jackals scurrying around. "Not sure if I like the look of her either" he said in relation to the harlot fawning over Marik, choosing to mostly ignore Marik.

@Quark @SinningSloth @Britt-21 @Petroshka @Mykinkaiser

Evyln Light

Evlyn smiled wide when Marik told her he did in-fact like it. It certainly wasn't nearly as expensive as most things he owned as he expected, but it wasn't some cheap knock-off trash either. It was genuine gold. "I'm very happy you like it Lord Marik!" She told him cheerfully, grinning when he mentioned her being pretty and him being bored. Of course she would of really did mostly anything that was asked of her but the wad of cash he produced gave her an even better incentive to do so, and coincidentally opened up more possible things she was willing to do. She listened rather intently as he spoke, smirking to the dark haired girl in front of them that he mentioned. She briefly pouted when she was moved off of him but her smirk soon returned.

She giggled lightly when Rota mentioned not wanting to live out fantasies, stepping forwards she circled around the girl and looked her up and down slowly. "You don't want to or are you to scared to?" She asked in taunting manner. "You seem nice and tough, surely you aren't scared of me?" She added. She then came to a stop in front of her and poked her nose, "I think the whole tough girl act is just for show, and what looks like muscle is just fat." She teased, poking her again and flicking her forehead. "I mean I'm all for it, been a while since I kicked some ass...and for money too? Definitely in." She said, smiling in a crazed fashion. "Buuut if she doesn't wanna fight I'll fight anyone else you might have." She told Marik, shrugging and looking back to Rota curiously, wondering if she managed to strike a nerve.

Reveal hidden contents

Evyln Light

Evlyn smiled wide when Marik told her he did in-fact like it. It certainly wasn't nearly as expensive as most things he owned as he expected, but it wasn't some cheap knock-off trash either. It was genuine gold. "I'm very happy you like it Lord Marik!" She told him cheerfully, grinning when he mentioned her being pretty and him being bored. Of course she would of really did mostly anything that was asked of her but the wad of cash he produced gave her an even better incentive to do so, and coincidentally opened up more possible things she was willing to do. She listened rather intently as he spoke, smirking to the dark haired girl in front of them that he mentioned. She briefly pouted when she was moved off of him but her smirk soon returned.

She giggled lightly when Rota mentioned not wanting to live out fantasies, stepping forwards she circled around the girl and looked her up and down slowly. "You don't want to or are you to scared to?" She asked in taunting manner. "You seem nice and tough, surely you aren't scared of me?" She added. She then came to a stop in front of her and poked her nose, "I think the whole tough girl act is just for show, and what looks like muscle is just fat." She teased, poking her again and flicking her forehead. "I mean I'm all for it, been a while since I kicked some ass...and for money too? Definitely in." She said, smiling in a crazed fashion. "Buuut if she doesn't wanna fight I'll fight anyone else you might have." She told Marik, shrugging and looking back to Rota curiously, wondering if she managed to strike a nerve.

lilianna3.png

This guy was the biggest airhead of all time. Just as she offered money, she slapped it out of his hands "I dont want your pity money." why did this guy seem to get on her nerves so easily? She was the Alf that liked everyone - or almost everyone - and tried to get along. But with this prick he was nothing but idiot written all over himself. She then turned towards Where Rota was, just watching her reaction more than anything. The Alf may have moved away from Marik but there was no way she was leaving Rota's and Sei's side permanently. So she watched from afar, her eyes narrowing a little, the marks on the sides of her eyes stretched with her eye-narrowing. "What is this rich kid doing now?" she whispered to herself, watching as the blonde which was hanging on Marik now scanning Rota and stopping in front of her, poking her nose and then flicking her in the forehead.

The blonde was asking for a fight. Lilianna could tell and if she didnt stop it now, it was possible that Rota was going to try to choke this blonde... Or something. Without second thoughts, Sparks moved towards the two, pushing herself between the blonde and Rota. ( @Zuka @Mitchs98 ) Though she was facing the blonde who was probably irking Rota "You know, poking other's noses and flicking their foreheads is not very nice." it didnt take much power to keep herself calm since she didnt know this girl as much as she knew the airhead of a rich kid. A fake smile appeared on the Alf's lips "Please be on your way and bother someone else. You wont find a fight here." she then glanced over her shoulder and shot Rota a glare so she wouldnt pursue it. If a fight broke out, the secret of not being human would be exposed and Lili didnt want her to be exposed to that. (That's if it got to clothes ripping at that point) If anything I'll fight if it comes to that.

Reveal hidden contents

Aeron Edgar Elswood

A doll assistant, that sounded like something intriguing to the young blonde human as he listened to Ikkian continue to speak. "Well, if you are getting the circuitry achieving what you want, that would be the most important thing," Aeron said with a smile. He didn't voice any of his other thoughts out, for reasons to be polite. Given what Ikkian had said, it sounded more of just a hobby. Nothing wrong with it, of course. It just meant that the young man knew what would be pleasing to the other businessman. He gave a short nod when Ikkian was going to excuse himself. "Ah, then let me not keep here longer. if you ever want to find someone to talk about your circuitry again, don't hesitate. Have a good one then." He said, then watched the blonde Alf walk away. 

@SinningSloth

Looking around idly, he was stopped for a moment by another young man. A former classmate of his when he was studying in an actual academy. There was a short exchange, mostly regarding of any future plans. To which Aeron had a very simple answer to. The other gave a small laugh, though he could clearly see the confusion and dismay. A poker player and golf player? Would that really last, given how Aeron loved to spend money on many, many things like his cousin. "You'll see," he merely said, before giving a wave. A sudden thought had occurred in his mind when his former classmate had reclined to a couch. Why didn't he think of that earlier? 

A small mischievious smile was evident for a moment on his face before he walked towards the walls of the hall, where a caterer was just putting away one of the plates. "Excuse me," he said, to get their attention with a small wave of his hand. "I'd like a message to be sent to my home, the third Elswood estate. Would you mind getting someone to do so?" he asked. The other recognised the face of the Elswood family member, before giving a nod to walk off. 

Evyln Light

This guy was the biggest airhead of all time. Just as she offered money, she slapped it out of his hands "I dont want your pity money." why did this guy seem to get on her nerves so easily? She was the Alf that liked everyone - or almost everyone - and tried to get along. But with this prick he was nothing but idiot written all over himself. She then turned towards Where Rota was, just watching her reaction more than anything. The Alf may have moved away from Marik but there was no way she was leaving Rota's and Sei's side permanently. So she watched from afar, her eyes narrowing a little, the marks on the sides of her eyes stretched with her eye-narrowing. "What is this rich kid doing now?" she whispered to herself, watching as the blonde which was hanging on Marik now scanning Rota and stopping in front of her, poking her nose and then flicking her in the forehead.

The blonde was asking for a fight. Lilianna could tell and if she didnt stop it now, it was possible that Rota was going to try to choke this blonde... Or something. Without second thoughts, Sparks moved towards the two, pushing herself between the blonde and Rota. ( @Zuka @Mitchs98 ) Though she was facing the blonde who was probably irking Rota "You know, poking other's noses and flicking their foreheads is not very nice." it didnt take much power to keep herself calm since she didnt know this girl as much as she knew the airhead of a rich kid. A fake smile appeared on the Alf's lips "Please be on your way and bother someone else. You wont find a fight here." she then glanced over her shoulder and shot Rota a glare so she wouldnt pursue it. If a fight broke out, the secret of not being human would be exposed and Lili didnt want her to be exposed to that. (That's if it got to clothes ripping at that point) If anything I'll fight if it comes to that.

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rota Ravven and[/COLOR] Marik etc etc Elswood II

Rota was seething and rightfully so. Almost on the cue the harlot that had been surrounding Marik was now circling around Rota like she were some piece of meat. The girl's yellow almost glowing eyes followed her with the same stoic expression she always had though her eyebrows did push down a fraction more with a dangerous glint in her eyes. She tensed up visibly when the girl walked around her back by reflect but she didn't show as such on her face. Merely her shoulders tensed up further as her hands clenched more. Once she came around her front Rota's shoulders eased though she looked as blank as she had been before. Her right hand hovering over her dress and the place where she had kept the Baton strapped to her thigh just in case.

"I'm not scared of you." She said in a flat tone that sounded dangerous just by simply how monotone it was. The poke and the eventual flick was annoying like a fly that wouldn't leave, but it was her very words that finally broke Rota's ice cold stare as she gritted her teeth and made something close to a snarl. "I am not fat and I am more then capable of-" Her words stopped dead in their track as she felt a hand resting on her arm and she looked sideways to see Sides. The touch was instantly enough to allow her to become less tense but it was his words that made the normally blank girl suddenly look pale and panic crossed her features. Did he know?..

"Why not? I can take her. I can. There is nothing stopping my ability to get rid of this worthless piece of trash!" She tried to explain in a hurried tone to him, like she were worried if he knew he might disown her or think her not worthy to Guard. How did he even find out?  That was when Sparkie came and stood between them while Rota was still have facing Sei but Rota still saw the glare. "I do not need you to pick my fights for me, Lilianna." She said in a serious tone. She felt like if she didn't do this fight then she couldn't show her worth to Sides and who knows.. he could stop paying her for her Guard work. And that is not something she could allow to happen, not now. She had to continue to work regardless of what she was.

She went to side step the girl and move away from Sides then like she was fully intent to start this fist fight.

Meanwhile Marik just leaned back in his seat with a heartless laugh that echoed around the group. "The fight hasn't even started and I am already entertained!" clapping his hands more. "OOOoooo I can't wait for this to start..." Leaning down and putting his chin into both his hands, bending closer and putting his elbows on his knees.

Jörmungandr - Gristan - Winter 1912

It was after Dusk with the moon hung high in the sky. Marik's fancy ball had only just gotten into swing, sure the buffet had been eaten and the ice sculpture was starting to look a smidgen droopy from the sheer about of body heat floating around in the Upper Mansion that Marik Elswood's the First earned. But really nothing of interest was happening other then stuffy official looking men wandering around with expensive looking attire and shiny shoes. Maids and service people were dashing to and fro with sweaty foreheads that shone but the wine was expensive and the food was hot. Amidst all this, as a general rule nicety, there was a resounding bellow that shook the very foundations of the entire train. It was the all clear to lift the doors and set out along the train straight away. The problem was it was the middle of night, and the train would never pack up and continue it's journey. Not to mention the train had only just pulled up to Gristan and wasn't due to depart for some days time. The sound alone sent the place into a sudden panic as people ran to the nearest streets of windows to peer down to the station. As if to confirm everyone's suspicions the huge walkway struts groaned and whistles as steam was forced into them and heaved up, causing some stall owners to run away and watch with fear as their very stalls were lifted up and tumbled and crushed.

With the walk entrance now locked up, the huge turning wheels groaned at first before the large wheels spun sending large plumes of sparks over the nearby buildings, the engines the size of suburbs whirled into practice with a deafening roar and slowly but surely the Train was now on the move and gaining speed. Even it's take off was more jerk ridden then normal, like whomever was driving the train was trying to do so in a hurry. Many people were unbalanced and sent crashing while belongings in rooms slammed against walls or floors not unlike an Earthquake. In the obvious panic and startled screams, Military Soldiers wearing all Black with blazing symbols embroidered on their chests appeared like a swarm, filling in all the streets to the point of almost overflowing. But it was Marik's party that was hit the hardest. Soldiers trampled people, people were shoved and pushed and moved around. In the commotion Marik stood up and flung his hand out and demanded for an explanation but two burly guys walked up to him and socked him with another force to send the man to collapse out cold almost instantly. They slung him over one of his shoulders.

Along with him a huge ring circled around Lilianna, Rota, Sides, Evelyn and further away Aeron. Rota looked tense but she knew against this many and so heavily armed she literally didn't stand a chance. With guns raised they quickly barked orders and used their very guns and weapons to shove and push the group of people together like cattle and into the street. Instinctively Rota found herself with an arm slung around her middle while the other held over her baton but if she pulled out the weapon no doubt she was be pummeled into the ground like any of the other mercenaries that held up resistance. They were herded and Marik slung all the way to the portal between Carriages, before be roughly shoved into the Middle Carriage. The men finally dumped his body uncaring to the ground beside Aeron and Evelyn. Rota walking to Liliana with a hand naturally holding to her tummy and fingers splayed though she reached out with her spare hand to grasp hers and peer into her face. "Lili? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She waited only another moment before the girl turned and brought her with her to step up to Sides with the same half panic induced expression. This time she held her expression a good deal longer but she honestly completely forgot about her other hand still resting there. At least till she glanced down and realized it was there before she reefed it off like she were burnt and instead put a hand onto his shoulder now while she kept her other fingers locked into the Alf's. "Sides how are you? Did they hurt you?"

Down the other end of the Carriage a similar thing was happening as the Lower Carriage was being sealed off from the Middle now, except from down in that direction the screams and yells were like an army of inhabitants and the Guards were even more aggressive. Gun shots seemed everywhere till eventually Tesla coils either side of the huge gate separating the sections activated and the whole gate arced with lightning that killed many people who were banging against the very door frame. More gun shots to subdue them resounded.

In the middle near Drogan's bar, the forces still lit the streets with hurried expressions, it seemed an armed Guard was standing at every lamp post or prominent section with a steely cold glare that explained should anyone try to attack them they would kill without mercy.

It was a complete Train Lock Down and there had been no word on what was going on or why, as it was no one was getting on or off the train anytime soon..

Zeke Hartfield

Middle Car Alleyways: Rasetsu Inn

On the top most floor, the fourth floor, and towards the left most side of the building, room 424, that is where Zeke will be living in during his stay in Jormungandr. In other words, it either three to five years to for the rest of his life.

"Well, this better be good."

Or so he wished it would be, but seeing the building from the outside, one can easily tell it is in disrepair, and even as he walks up the stairs the wooden boards creeks loudly with each step. And don't even get him started on how there's no one to help him with all that stuff, clearly the service here is as bad as the state of the building.

After lugging everything up the stairs and towards his room, Zeke took a moment to take a few well deserved breaths, before finally sticking the key to his room into the door. To his surprise, the key didn't turn, prompting him to believe that he had been given the wrong key, but after a quick look, the label upon the rusty key do indeed say "424". He tried again, and turn out, it just needed a bit of "persuasion", "mobster style", basically brute force, before finally turning and unlocking.

Finally, the door opens, but not without a loud and irritating creek. Already, Zeke can feel the various silent cursing tossed his way by the other tenants on this floor, if there is any at all. He'll have to remember to grease it later himself. Of course, he could ask the owner to do it, but he highly doubts the old man would comply, either that or he'll put it off till he's half-way in his coffin. Once the door fully swung open, a musty odor fills the air, and Zeke beholds his room with great distaste. Molds can be seen growing at the corner of the walls, the floorboards are sticking out, the one window in this room has cracks on it, the curtains are full of holes, the bed sheet looks like it haven't been changed in years, and he could swear that he hears tiny squeaking in walls and ceiling. Zeke stood there and took in the sights for a moment, and then another, before making a mental note.

First thing tomorrow, grease door. Second, air out the mattress as soon as there's sunlight in this god forsaken place. Third, get a broom, mop, and a scrubber, let's see if those patches of moss would come off.

After deciding on what he'll do the next day, Zeke went to his first order of business. He opens the trunk containing his dissembled bow and arrows and began putting them together while seated on the floor, and before he knew it, it was already dark. He wondered if he can at least find a candle and went to the old drawer by the bed, likely the most functioning object found in this room. Slowly, he pulls it open, expecting to find a large rat, but lo and behold, he actually found it, a candle, and lone, single, half used candle, with a box containing exactly three matches to boot. This must be, without meaning to exaggerate, the best thing he found in this damn inn. Once he lit the candle, Zeke went back to his bow, finishing it with the tightening the bowstring. He then pulled onto the string to feel it's weight, holding the bow forward as if he's aiming towards his mark.

"Perfection." he whispered with satisfaction.

After finishing, he collapse the bow, folding it down and pulled out a suitcase from his trunk, one tailored specifically for the bow. Removing the little trinkets he placed within the case and tossing them back into the trunk, he replaces them with his bow and the arrows that accompanies it. However, he wasn't done just yet, after all, this may become an incriminating object in the future, and not to mention, it's not exactly something he'd be happy to have stolen from him, something that could probably be done with ease since he is quite sure a good kick would knock the door knob right off the door to this room. He needs to hide it, but where? The bed enters his sight and he quickly thought up an idea.

By the way of the pocket knife, a hole has been cut into the bottom of the mattress, one that fits the case perfectly. The extra cotton he cut out were stored into his trunk, thinking of getting rid of it some other day along with the junk parts and trinkets he used as camouflage. Tossing the pillow on top of the spot he had hid the case in, he hoped that no one will actually try to sleep on this damn thing while they're raiding his room, and if it comes to that, hopefully the pillow is soft enough to deter them from discovering the case hidden beneath. While it's true that this is a flaw, there's really few hiding places that are perfect, especially when it's something he may need to have a quick access to now and then.

Feeling satisfied with his work, Zeke was about to blow out the candle and call it a night, and at the same time he blew out his only source of light, a sudden noise, a mechanical roar startled him. Immediately following that, Zeke was hit by a sudden force, as if the ground beneath him had been suddenly shifted, throwing him off balance and into the wall behind him. It took a few moment for things to return normal, and Zeke was surprised, surprised that this run down place is still standing, but also at something else.

"A bit too early for departure isn't it?"

He had heard the same noise before back home, it was hard to miss, the sound of the world train moving. But as far as he knows, the train wasn't scheduled to leave just yet.

Swiftly, without losing a single moment, Zeke changed in a classic black suite with a red shirt and a black tie, and went to grab the suitcase he had just hidden. Now he looks just like any other businessmen with a suitcase, nothing to be suspicious about. He is having a bad feeling, something smells fishy here and he wasn't about to waste time, time is money after all, and so is information. The man is heading out, expecting to find trouble and perhaps opportunity. 

Perhaps now is the time when the party truly begins, at the very least for Zeke.

(OOC: Man I wrote a lot, strange how you can get so much ideas when writing, yet your brain blanks out on you when you're actually trying to come up with something.)

It was after Dusk with the moon hung high in the sky. Marik's fancy ball had only just gotten into swing, sure the buffet had been eaten and the ice sculpture was starting to look a smidgen droopy from the sheer about of body heat floating around in the Upper Mansion that Marik Elswood's the First earned. But really nothing of interest was happening other then stuffy official looking men wandering around with expensive looking attire and shiny shoes. Maids and service people were dashing to and fro with sweaty foreheads that shone but the wine was expensive and the food was hot. Amidst all this, as a general rule nicety, there was a resounding bellow that shook the very foundations of the entire train. It was the all clear to lift the doors and set out along the train straight away. The problem was it was the middle of night, and the train would never pack up and continue it's journey. Not to mention the train had only just pulled up to Gristan and wasn't due to depart for some days time. The sound alone sent the place into a sudden panic as people ran to the nearest streets of windows to peer down to the station. As if to confirm everyone's suspicions the huge walkway struts groaned and whistles as steam was forced into them and heaved up, causing some stall owners to run away and watch with fear as their very stalls were lifted up and tumbled and crushed.

With the walk entrance now locked up, the huge turning wheels groaned at first before the large wheels spun sending large plumes of sparks over the nearby buildings, the engines the size of suburbs whirled into practice with a deafening roar and slowly but surely the Train was now on the move and gaining speed. Even it's take off was more jerk ridden then normal, like whomever was driving the train was trying to do so in a hurry. Many people were unbalanced and sent crashing while belongings in rooms slammed against walls or floors not unlike an Earthquake. In the obvious panic and startled screams, Military Soldiers wearing all Black with blazing symbols embroidered on their chests appeared like a swarm, filling in all the streets to the point of almost overflowing. But it was Marik's party that was hit the hardest. Soldiers trampled people, people were shoved and pushed and moved around. In the commotion Marik stood up and flung his hand out and demanded for an explanation but two burly guys walked up to him and socked him with another force to send the man to collapse out cold almost instantly. They slung him over one of his shoulders.

Along with him a huge ring circled around Lilianna, Rota, Sides, Evelyn and further away Aeron. Rota looked tense but she knew against this many and so heavily armed she literally didn't stand a chance. With guns raised they quickly barked orders and used their very guns and weapons to shove and push the group of people together like cattle and into the street. Instinctively Rota found herself with an arm slung around her middle while the other held over her baton but if she pulled out the weapon no doubt she was be pummeled into the ground like any of the other mercenaries that held up resistance. They were herded and Marik slung all the way to the portal between Carriages, before be roughly shoved into the Middle Carriage. The men finally dumped his body uncaring to the ground beside Aeron and Evelyn. Rota walking to Liliana with a hand naturally holding to her tummy and fingers splayed though she reached out with her spare hand to grasp hers and peer into her face. "Lili? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She waited only another moment before the girl turned and brought her with her to step up to Sides with the same half panic induced expression. This time she held her expression a good deal longer but she honestly completely forgot about her other hand still resting there. At least till she glanced down and realized it was there before she reefed it off like she were burnt and instead put a hand onto his shoulder now while she kept her other fingers locked into the Alf's. "Sides how are you? Did they hurt you?"

Down the other end of the Carriage a similar thing was happening as the Lower Carriage was being sealed off from the Middle now, except from down in that direction the screams and yells were like an army of inhabitants and the Guards were even more aggressive. Gun shots seemed everywhere till eventually Tesla coils either side of the huge gate separating the sections activated and the whole gate arced with lightning that killed many people who were banging against the very door frame. More gun shots to subdue them resounded.

In the middle near Drogan's bar, the forces still lit the streets with hurried expressions, it seemed an armed Guard was standing at every lamp post or prominent section with a steely cold glare that explained should anyone try to attack them they would kill without mercy.

It was a complete Train Lock Down and there had been no word on what was going on or why, as it was no one was getting on or off the train anytime soon..

Marik's Lavish Party 1st Carriage

Rota seemed to be calmed for a moment for before steeling herself against something or some thought she had grown somewhat peculiar over the last couple of weeks, before he could continue the conversation or address liliana as she was between the two women eager to fight, there was a loud whistle that was usually heard when the train was set to cast off and be on it's way. But that couldn't be right it was the middle of the night and not all the supplies for the next leg of the journey has been loaded not to mention all the people and vendors still set up on the great ramps surely they had to wait until they had moved and packed up before setting off?

the whole train shook as the large ramps to the train folded up and the great wheels began to turn even before the doors had shut fully, the vendors stalls and a few unfortunate souls being crushed under the sheer force needed to retract the ramps sparks showered from the great wheels of the train the hot metal landing on flammable materials and setting small fires among some of the nearby buildings and streets. just as the train had stopped shaking dark figured armed men appeared gladly dealing with Marik with a swift strike and hefted him like a bag of over priced bruised potatoes. Following the directives of the men as they clearly weren't going to argue the commotion having rota and himself separated by a few people but able to keep his eye on her as she was quite tall. as the last of the groups were pushed out from the upper carriage to the middle carriage The horror show of the Tesla coils working their magic after humming to life and made instant full body jerky of those refusing to leave the now sealed door. The sight quietening most of the vocal protests as they were all now stuck in the middle carriage, Marik's body lay crumbled in an unconsciousness pile. Sides finding his way back over to near Rota as she turned half panicked looking for him hand resting on her in a very particular way, It was reminiscent of the way he would see expectant woman going to see a physician. Rota looked down to where her hand was resting quickly pulling it free and grasping his shoulder asking with concern if he was alright, "Rota calm down I'm fine this wouldn't be the first time I've been ushered out of a venue by rent'o cops" the recent sight he had just seen "Um, rota.. are you... not that I see how it's possible but expecting?" 

his hand reaching out to her midriff with a questioning but oddly proud look upon his face, "we'll have to discuss it over a be... err um tea I suppose" he said with a smile. before remember where they were and what had happened, there was a great presence of armed guards every where you looked one could be seen it was all very strange. "lets get lilliana and get back to drognans' place at the least I don't think it wise to hang around here specifically anyway.."

Attachments

• BastianLogo.png
    BastianLogo.png
    25 KB · Views: 1

lilianna3.png

@Zuka @Halffix(mentioned)

Lili was in quite a bad mood as soon as Rota got snippy and said "dont pick my fights for me." She was being protective of her friend. Was she not allowed to do that for Rota? Apparently not because she was just clearly irritated by her. Lili walked away and just left it at that, really not wanting to be more in a bad mood than what she already was. Things went back to normal-ish and the Alf was just having a nice cup of water. That was untill within seconds the place was flooded with guards and everything happened before her eyes before being shoved out herself. Once things died down slightly, Rota came up to her with her hand on her stomach which made the Alf curious but didnt dwell on it as she placed her hand upon Lili's shoulder "I'm fine, Rota." then she ran off to Sides which gave Lilianna the opening to head back to her room and change fairly quickly.

If things were going to be and stay hectic, she wasnt going to be in her most favored dress. Her room was a bit messy but that was because of the commotion going on. Once dressed, she returned to see what was going on, her face pretty serious and business like. Trying to get some answers from any of the guards but they would just shoo her away or say it was classified information. Well at least ease the people! "This is out of control... People are panicing... I need to find out what the heck happened or else we're going to have a bigger problem on our hands..." the Alf muttered, looking around and trying to come up with a plan.

Hide contents

Rota was seething and rightfully so. Almost on the cue the harlot that had been surrounding Marik was now circling around Rota like she were some piece of meat. The girl's yellow almost glowing eyes followed her with the same stoic expression she always had though her eyebrows did push down a fraction more with a dangerous glint in her eyes. She tensed up visibly when the girl walked around her back by reflect but she didn't show as such on her face. Merely her shoulders tensed up further as her hands clenched more. Once she came around her front Rota's shoulders eased though she looked as blank as she had been before. Her right hand hovering over her dress and the place where she had kept the Baton strapped to her thigh just in case.

"I'm not scared of you." She said in a flat tone that sounded dangerous just by simply how monotone it was. The poke and the eventual flick was annoying like a fly that wouldn't leave, but it was her very words that finally broke Rota's ice cold stare as she gritted her teeth and made something close to a snarl. "I am not fat and I am more then capable of-" Her words stopped dead in their track as she felt a hand resting on her arm and she looked sideways to see Sides. The touch was instantly enough to allow her to become less tense but it was his words that made the normally blank girl suddenly look pale and panic crossed her features. Did he know?..

"Why not? I can take her. I can. There is nothing stopping my ability to get rid of this worthless piece of trash!" She tried to explain in a hurried tone to him, like she were worried if he knew he might disown her or think her not worthy to Guard. How did he even find out?  That was when Sparkie came and stood between them while Rota was still have facing Sei but Rota still saw the glare. "I do not need you to pick my fights for me, Lilianna." She said in a serious tone. She felt like if she didn't do this fight then she couldn't show her worth to Sides and who knows.. he could stop paying her for her Guard work. And that is not something she could allow to happen, not now. She had to continue to work regardless of what she was.

She went to side step the girl and move away from Sides then like she was fully intent to start this fist fight.

Meanwhile Marik just leaned back in his seat with a heartless laugh that echoed around the group. "The fight hasn't even started and I am already entertained!" clapping his hands more. "OOOoooo I can't wait for this to start..." Leaning down and putting his chin into both his hands, bending closer and putting his elbows on his knees.

@Quark[COLOR= rgba(152, 157, 160, 0.901961)] [/COLOR]@SinningSloth[COLOR= rgba(152, 157, 160, 0.901961)] [/COLOR]@Britt-21[COLOR= rgba(152, 157, 160, 0.901961)] [/COLOR]@Mitchs98 @Zuka @Petroshka

Jörmungandr - Front Cars - Winter 1912

His charge was at it again, stirring up trouble with his arrogance and narcissism before inevitably leaving it to Bastian to clean up afterwards. That said, the job had been like this from the start and the pay was high enough to merit the amount of work he had to put in so the Alleschlandic mercenary didn't complain. After all, he needed the money. However, as he watched Marik's latest confrontation, this time involving a few women, he seriously considered letting them have their way with the young lordling. This ended up being a short-lived thought as such conduct would be unbecoming of his profession and would, in all likelihood, get him fired, which was something he couldn't afford to have happen. Accordingly, the big man began to step forwards to insert himself into the situation and steer Marik from harm's way.

He only managed to make it a single step before an odd shaking grabbed his attention. If he wasn't mistaken then the tremor was that of the train beginning to leave the station, something that shouldn't be happening for some days yet. Just as he thought that the train jerked massively, sending several party-goers sprawling to the floor in surprise at the violent motion, a fate Bastian avoided by bracing his legs in a wide stance before continuing towards Marik, all thoughts about leaving him to his fate gone as the bodyguard focused solely on the task at hand, keeping the lordling safe. Here again, he failed to reach Marik as a large group of uniformed men burst into the room brandishing weapons and herding the surprised and terrified guests together. Bastian redoubled his efforts to get to Marik but was stopped by and restrained by another burly man who grabbed him and held him back with underhooks. To this the mercenary responded by stamping on the part of the man's ankle where it connects to the foot hard, loosening his grip, before wrenching free and managing four more steps towards his charge, who was at that point being carted off over another man's shoulder, before he was tackled from the side. Landing hard on the ground Bastian gritted his teeth at the pain but, recognizing that there were far too many men to fight though, abandoned his struggle and allowed himself to be hauled to his feet. He was then shoved towards the other passengers and herded into the middle cars with them, ending up near the alven woman with the blue hair that Marik had been making trouble for earlier He overheard the alf talking about figuring out what was going on, an admirable plan, as the last of the passengers were thrown off of the front cars. However, before that, in his mind at least, came finding Marik and securing his gear which was stowed away in the front. That said, as he could do neither of those at the moment he decided to do what he could. Walking over to the woman he addressed her, his face as emotionless as ever, "I apologize for the conduct of my employer earlier and hope that no problems came from it."

SARMA.png

When the soldiers appeared Sarma quickly switched off her head lamp and jumped into a dark alleyway, "Armed, asserting force, dangerous retreat to Adrenias?" She looked around and down the streets seeing the soldiers everywhere. "large force, military coup?" She peered back into the ball room seeing the group she encountered earlier causing a fuss. "Might cause trouble, might be harmed." Sarma crawled inside the room knowing the soldiers would be more focused on the ball room attenders, she crawled up to the ceiling hiding within the dark corners. Sarma would have to intervene when things get lethal, analyzing their weapons she'd have to assume this was some sort of kudeta who could be orchestrating this? why would they?. 

Meanwhile Adrenias just got to his shop only to hear heavy footsteps outside "thats, odd" he looked outside to see the soldiers crowding the streets, he decided to hide further within his shop while letting his pet spider run off to give him information via telegraph. The spider ran about telegraphing the soldiers what they were doing and how many there were. Adrenias himself was shocked, how could there me this many? where did they suddenly come out of? so many questions.

After a while of waitign his pet spider told him of the rather beautiful alf and her companions locations, it seemed like Sarma was overwatching them too. "well at least they're safe, for now" He decided to pack his suitcase with basic medical supplies for both dolls and anything else then put on a earpiece that should let him hear his spiders telegraphs telling him where they were. if anyones hurt he'll be there to help them.

@Halffix @Zuka @Britt @SinningSloth @Mykinkaiser @Quark

Drogan Icebreath: What's all the fuss about!!??

[SIZE= 14px]Drogan was wiping the bar clean until he felt some familiar rumbling under his feet. The train was starting to move but it's not supposed to depart for a few more days. Whatever was happening Drogan did not have a good feeling about it, he wondered if his regulars were okay. Then he decided that he'd better go and figure out what's going on. "Alright we're closing up early! Finish your food and drinks and get outta here!." Drogan opened the door and looked back giving everyone in the bar a menacing stare. "And if anyone tries to steal anything... I WILL find you!" Then he darted off charging through the streets. The whole place was littered with guards, he approached one of them in the hopes of getting a little information. "Excuse me but mind explaining why we're departing so early?" "That's classified information sir." "I would really like to know what's happening here!" "CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Now move along before I have to get serious." Drogan simply grunted as he continued on his journey. Rota and Sides said they were going to Marik's party so maybe their still there. He started to approach what looked to be the gates to the Upper Carraige and a huge crowd of civilians and angry looking soldiers. He however burst through demanding an explanation. But the guards didn't take too kindly to him barging through them and ordered him to stand down and join the rest of the crowd. Drogan obviously had to comply seeing as he was outnumbered. Drogan then joined the rest of the crowd and sat down with his arms crossed and a displeaded look on his face. "Bloody guards... Don't have the gall to take me on one at a time..." He glanced left and right only to set his sight on the regulars of his bar along with the alf and a serious looking man. "So... How have you guys been?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Everyone in the bar @Zuka @Mykinkaiser @Halffix @Britt-21[/SIZE]

lilianna3.png

Lilianna moved her eyes over to a man who approached her. "If anything these people are causing a problem more than the rich kid." she crossed her arms looking at the human. She seen him before standing around in the ballroom while the party was going on. "It's fine though. He didnt cause any problems yet aside from bribing me with simple paper about soap." the Alf shook her head while some of the trinkets in her hair clinked  together and fell back to their respective places "But im not the person that you should really be worried about. If anything you should worry about my best friend Rota. She's the one who he pushed the wrong buttons on. Wherever she may be..." that was when the large giant from the bar made himself known "Hey there Drogan." said Lilianna as she looked up at him "Things are just a little hectic right now and I very much dont like it." it wasnt that the Alf was scared, it was more of getting down to the problem at hand. They were shoved out of the area for a reason. But what was the biggest reason?

The Alf cupped her chin in thought.

Reveal hidden contents

Rota seemed to be calmed for a moment for before steeling herself against something or some thought she had grown somewhat peculiar over the last couple of weeks, before he could continue the conversation or address liliana as she was between the two women eager to fight, there was a loud whistle that was usually heard when the train was set to cast off and be on it's way. But that couldn't be right it was the middle of the night and not all the supplies for the next leg of the journey has been loaded not to mention all the people and vendors still set up on the great ramps surely they had to wait until they had moved and packed up before setting off?

the whole train shook as the large ramps to the train folded up and the great wheels began to turn even before the doors had shut fully, the vendors stalls and a few unfortunate souls being crushed under the sheer force needed to retract the ramps sparks showered from the great wheels of the train the hot metal landing on flammable materials and setting small fires among some of the nearby buildings and streets. just as the train had stopped shaking dark figured armed men appeared gladly dealing with Marik with a swift strike and hefted him like a bag of over priced bruised potatoes. Following the directives of the men as they clearly weren't going to argue the commotion having rota and himself separated by a few people but able to keep his eye on her as she was quite tall. as the last of the groups were pushed out from the upper carriage to the middle carriage The horror show of the Tesla coils working their magic after humming to life and made instant full body jerky of those refusing to leave the now sealed door. The sight quietening most of the vocal protests as they were all now stuck in the middle carriage, Marik's body lay crumbled in an unconsciousness pile. Sides finding his way back over to near Rota as she turned half panicked looking for him hand resting on her in a very particular way, It was reminiscent of the way he would see expectant woman going to see a physician. Rota looked down to where her hand was resting quickly pulling it free and grasping his shoulder asking with concern if he was alright, "Rota calm down I'm fine this wouldn't be the first time I've been ushered out of a venue by rent'o cops" the recent sight he had just seen "Um, rota.. are you... not that I see how it's possible but expecting?" 

his hand reaching out to her midriff with a questioning but oddly proud look upon his face, "we'll have to discuss it over a be... err um tea I suppose" he said with a smile. before remember where they were and what had happened, there was a great presence of armed guards every where you looked one could be seen it was all very strange. "lets get lilliana and get back to drognans' place at the least I don't think it wise to hang around here specifically anyway.."

@Zuka @Halffix(mentioned)

Lili was in quite a bad mood as soon as Rota got snippy and said "dont pick my fights for me." She was being protective of her friend. Was she not allowed to do that for Rota? Apparently not because she was just clearly irritated by her. Lili walked away and just left it at that, really not wanting to be more in a bad mood than what she already was. Things went back to normal-ish and the Alf was just having a nice cup of water. That was untill within seconds the place was flooded with guards and everything happened before her eyes before being shoved out herself. Once things died down slightly, Rota came up to her with her hand on her stomach which made the Alf curious but didnt dwell on it as she placed her hand upon Lili's shoulder "I'm fine, Rota." then she ran off to Sides which gave Lilianna the opening to head back to her room and change fairly quickly.

If things were going to be and stay hectic, she wasnt going to be in her most favored dress. Her room was a bit messy but that was because of the commotion going on. Once dressed, she returned to see what was going on, her face pretty serious and business like. Trying to get some answers from any of the guards but they would just shoo her away or say it was classified information. Well at least ease the people! "This is out of control... People are panicing... I need to find out what the heck happened or else we're going to have a bigger problem on our hands..." the Alf muttered, looking around and trying to come up with a plan.

[SIZE= 14px]Drogan was wiping the bar clean until he felt some familiar rumbling under his feet. The train was starting to move but it's not supposed to depart for a few more days. Whatever was happening Drogan did not have a good feeling about it, he wondered if his regulars were okay. Then he decided that he'd better go and figure out what's going on. "Alright we're closing up early! Finish your food and drinks and get outta here!." Drogan opened the door and looked back giving everyone in the bar a menacing stare. "And if anyone tries to steal anything... I WILL find you!" Then he darted off charging through the streets. The whole place was littered with guards, he approached one of them in the hopes of getting a little information. "Excuse me but mind explaining why we're departing so early?" "That's classified information sir." "I would really like to know what's happening here!" "CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Now move along before I have to get serious." Drogan simply grunted as he continued on his journey. Rota and Sides said they were going to Marik's party so maybe their still there. Approaching the ball, Drogan burst through the fancy doors. Everyone, guards and civilians alike just stared at him. Then the soldiers aimed their weapons at him telling him to round up with the rest of the part-goers. Drogan obviously had to comply seeing as he was outnumbered. Drogan then joined the rest of the crowd and sat down with his arms crossed and a displeaded look on his face. "Bloody guards... Don't have the gall to take me on one at a time..." He glanced left and right only to set his sight on the regulars of his bar along with the alf and a serious looking man. "So... How have you guys been?"[/SIZE]

@everyone else

Evlyn Light

Fight > Street

Evlyn merely smirked as Rota got worked up. She could definitely tell she hit a nerve by calling the woman fat. Though, she could also tell that most of what she saw was in-fact muscle and knew that she might be batted across the room like a fly at any given moment. She laughed as she called her a worthless piece of trash, and rather loudly. Did she not know who she was? She wasn't exactly Marik levels wealthy by far, no. Probably actually way less wealthy and important than she thought she was. But STILL, shy of Marik she was the farthest away from worthless anyone in the party was. Rich snobs meant nothing against a gang. What were they going to do, throw money?

She laughed and grinned alongside Marik, "So am I! This is gonna be so much fun!" She squealed in a maddeningly high pitched tone. Of course. The fight that she wanted and was so pumped up for was halted when everyone in the room, including some objects in the room, was tossed to the ground as the train suddenly started moving. "What the actual fuck!" She screeched. If those asshats driving the train made her miss her shipments there would be hell to pay, or at the very least she'd cause some general chaos for funsies. Whichever she was in the mood for at the time. She huffed and stood up, only to be surrounded by a bunch of armed men. "Ooh the circus is in town! Who're you gonna shoot first?" She asked, bouncing up and down as she was herded with the rest. "Ooh! Ooh! Pick her!" She told them enthusiastically, pointing to Rota and smirking.

Surprisingly, she didn't get a rifle butt to the face and forced to move. She got a shotgun butt instead! Of course, she did little more than lightly groan as she dazedly hit the floor with the rest of the group, laughing afterwards. "Your aim is wayyy off there buddy! But good effort!" She told the soldier as he walked off. She set her now bleeding nose back into place with a sickening cracking sound, "WOO damn that hurts every time." She said, sniffling a bit and wiping the blood on her nose. She watched with excitement as chaos unfolded in the form of screaming, crying, and otherwise upset people. She outright laughed when she heard the shooting breaking out. "Sounds like the real party is actually beginning, wouldn't you agree?" She mused, looking between everyone fawning over each others boo-boo's.

She hadn't noticed Marik was literally tossed into the area yet or she likely would of already been checking on him, instead she was to busy making light and fun of the situation at hand. She seemed to pause briefly, staring at an open chunk of air. "Ohh, yeah totally. I agree. These guys need to stop being so damn dramatic." She said, nodding at the space. This was roughly around the same time that Drogan appeared from his bar, asking how the group of babies had been. Of course, he wasn't talking to her. But, did it matter? Not one bit! "I'm doing FANTASTIC!" She responded enthusiastically. "What about yourself tall and blue?" She asked with a grin. She had been to his bar once or twice, though it was unlikely he recognized her. Though if he did all the better....not that she really cared. But eh.

Reveal hidden contents

@Quark[COLOR= rgba(152, 157, 160, 0.901961)] [/COLOR]@SinningSloth[COLOR= rgba(152, 157, 160, 0.901961)] [/COLOR]@Britt-21[COLOR= rgba(152, 157, 160, 0.901961)] [/COLOR]@Mitchs98 @Zuka @Petroshka

Jörmungandr - Front Cars - Winter 1912

His charge was at it again, stirring up trouble with his arrogance and narcissism before inevitably leaving it to Bastian to clean up afterwards. That said, the job had been like this from the start and the pay was high enough to merit the amount of work he had to put in so the Alleschlandic mercenary didn't complain. After all, he needed the money. However, as he watched Marik's latest confrontation, this time involving a few women, he seriously considered letting them have their way with the young lordling. This ended up being a short-lived thought as such conduct would be unbecoming of his profession and would, in all likelihood, get him fired, which was something he couldn't afford to have happen. Accordingly, the big man began to step forwards to insert himself into the situation and steer Marik from harm's way.

He only managed to make it a single step before an odd shaking grabbed his attention. If he wasn't mistaken then the tremor was that of the train beginning to leave the station, something that shouldn't be happening for some days yet. Just as he thought that the train jerked massively, sending several party-goers sprawling to the floor in surprise at the violent motion, a fate Bastian avoided by bracing his legs in a wide stance before continuing towards Marik, all thoughts about leaving him to his fate gone as the bodyguard focused solely on the task at hand, keeping the lordling safe. Here again, he failed to reach Marik as a large group of uniformed men burst into the room brandishing weapons and herding the surprised and terrified guests together. Bastian redoubled his efforts to get to Marik but was stopped by and restrained by another burly man who grabbed him and held him back with underhooks. To this the mercenary responded by stamping on the part of the man's ankle where it connects to the foot hard, loosening his grip, before wrenching free and managing four more steps towards his charge, who was at that point being carted off over another man's shoulder, before he was tackled from the side. Landing hard on the ground Bastian gritted his teeth at the pain but, recognizing that there were far too many men to fight though, abandoned his struggle and allowed himself to be hauled to his feet. He was then shoved towards the other passengers and herded into the middle cars with them, ending up near the alven woman with the blue hair that Marik had been making trouble for earlier He overheard the alf talking about figuring out what was going on, an admirable plan, as the last of the passengers were thrown off of the front cars. However, before that, in his mind at least, came finding Marik and securing his gear which was stowed away in the front. That said, as he could do neither of those at the moment he decided to do what he could. Walking over to the woman he addressed her, his face as emotionless as ever, "I apologize for the conduct of my employer earlier and hope that no problems came from it."

[SIZE= 14px]Drogan was wiping the bar clean until he felt some familiar rumbling under his feet. The train was starting to move but it's not supposed to depart for a few more days. Whatever was happening Drogan did not have a good feeling about it, he wondered if his regulars were okay. Then he decided that he'd better go and figure out what's going on. "Alright we're closing up early! Finish your food and drinks and get outta here!." Drogan opened the door and looked back giving everyone in the bar a menacing stare. "And if anyone tries to steal anything... I WILL find you!" Then he darted off charging through the streets. The whole place was littered with guards, he approached one of them in the hopes of getting a little information. "Excuse me but mind explaining why we're departing so early?" "That's classified information sir." "I would really like to know what's happening here!" "CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Now move along before I have to get serious." Drogan simply grunted as he continued on his journey. Rota and Sides said they were going to Marik's party so maybe their still there. He started to approach what looked to be the gates to the Upper Carraige and a huge crowd of civilians and angry looking soldiers. He however burst through demanding an explanation. But the guards didn't take too kindly to him barging through them and ordered him to stand down and join the rest of the crowd. Drogan obviously had to comply seeing as he was outnumbered. Drogan then joined the rest of the crowd and sat down with his arms crossed and a displeaded look on his face. "Bloody guards... Don't have the gall to take me on one at a time..." He glanced left and right only to set his sight on the regulars of his bar along with the alf and a serious looking man. "So... How have you guys been?"[/SIZE]

Lilianna moved her eyes over to a man who approached her. "If anything these people are causing a problem more than the rich kid." she crossed her arms looking at the human. She seen him before standing around in the ballroom while the party was going on. "It's fine though. He didnt cause any problems yet aside from bribing me with simple paper about soap." the Alf shook her head while some of the trinkets in her hair clinked  together and fell back to their respective places "But im not the person that you should really be worried about. If anything you should worry about my best friend Rota. She's the one who he pushed the wrong buttons on. Wherever she may be..." that was when the large giant from the bar made himself known "Hey there Drogan." said Lilianna as she looked up at him "Things are just a little hectic right now and I very much dont like it." it wasnt that the Alf was scared, it was more of getting down to the problem at hand. They were shoved out of the area for a reason. But what was the biggest reason?

The Alf cupped her chin in thought.

@everyone else

Evlyn Light

Fight > Street

Evlyn merely smirked as Rota got worked up. She could definitely tell she hit a nerve by calling the woman fat. Though, she could also tell that most of what she saw was in-fact muscle and knew that she might be batted across the room like a fly at any given moment. She laughed as she called her a worthless piece of trash, and rather loudly. Did she not know who she was? She wasn't exactly Marik levels wealthy by far, no. Probably actually way less wealthy and important than she thought she was. But STILL, shy of Marik she was the farthest away from worthless anyone in the party was. Rich snobs meant nothing against a gang. What were they going to do, throw money?

She laughed and grinned alongside Marik, "So am I! This is gonna be so much fun!" She squealed in a maddeningly high pitched tone. Of course. The fight that she wanted and was so pumped up for was halted when everyone in the room, including some objects in the room, was tossed to the ground as the train suddenly started moving. "What the actual fuck!" She screeched. If those asshats driving the train made her miss her shipments there would be hell to pay, or at the very least she'd cause some general chaos for funsies. Whichever she was in the mood for at the time. She huffed and stood up, only to be surrounded by a bunch of armed men. "Ooh the circus is in town! Who're you gonna shoot first?" She asked, bouncing up and down as she was herded with the rest. "Ooh! Ooh! Pick her!" She told them enthusiastically, pointing to Rota and smirking.

Surprisingly, she didn't get a rifle butt to the face and forced to move. She got a shotgun butt instead! Of course, she did little more than lightly groan as she dazedly hit the floor with the rest of the group, laughing afterwards. "Your aim is wayyy off there buddy! But good effort!" She told the soldier as he walked off. She set her now bleeding nose back into place with a sickening cracking sound, "WOO damn that hurts every time." She said, sniffling a bit and wiping the blood on her nose. She watched with excitement as chaos unfolded in the form of screaming, crying, and otherwise upset people. She outright laughed when she heard the shooting breaking out. "Sounds like the real party is actually beginning, wouldn't you agree?" She mused, looking between everyone fawning over each others boo-boo's.

She hadn't noticed Marik was literally tossed into the area yet or she likely would of already been checking on him, instead she was to busy making light and fun of the situation at hand. She seemed to pause briefly, staring at an open chunk of air. "Ohh, yeah totally. I agree. These guys need to stop being so damn dramatic." She said, nodding at the space. This was roughly around the same time that Drogan appeared from his bar, asking how the group of babies had been. Of course, he wasn't talking to her. But, did it matter? Not one bit! "I'm doing FANTASTIC!" She responded enthusiastically. "What about yourself tall and blue?" She asked with a grin. She had been to his bar once or twice, though it was unlikely he recognized her. Though if he did all the better....not that she really cared. But eh.

Velvet.Crowe.full.2043890.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rota Raven[/COLOR]

The commotion that surrounded the Gates between the Upper and Lower Carriage meant most passengers were shoulder to shoulder. Though some had left the area, most still stayed and mingled trying to work out what to do. Many had supplies still left over in the Upper Carriage which was now segregated off for some unknown reason. People were brushing shoulder to shoulder and once Rota had realized Side's was for the most part okay and Lilianna ran off (she assumed to go get ready or dressed or who knows... that wasn't her concern right now), the taller woman kept her hand on Side's shoulder as she eased the two of them away from the crowds and more at the edge with a wall behind her. She hated crowds, and especially so when so many were around her backside, an area she hated people invading her personal space at the best of times. Her sharp eyesight spotting Side's looking at the exact spot she was hoping he wouldn't and her whole body tensed up a fraction a her heart sank and she felt a pit in the bottom of her stomach. And to confirm her fears he started to speak making the pit in her stomach grow even further....

He knew....

She could see it as plan as day on his face and her whole body went rigid like she wasn't sure what to do... Even the words alone, being tossed around in the open was something she didn't even did herself; alone. Two months it had been, and she had known straight away. One drunken night spent with Sides on the day he arrived and she had meet him... the day she had protected him from a gang and acquired his shop. Drinking till all hours at Drogan's bar then stumbling home with her vision blurred. Falling through a doorway on top of him. Feeling his lips. His body.. one time. That's all she needed. She was a Valkyrie, with a huge fertility to absorb any male gene and turn it into another girl, one time was all it took.... She knew the next day when she had awoke and realized, but he had been to drunk to notice the scars on her back. The thing that would identify her as Valkyrie and so he had no clue... She told him never to speak of it again, and other then a sly comment he hadn't. A Dokkalf and Human? The chance was barely viable at best...

She was stuck in the whirlwind of her own thoughts, the fear of his realization of his knowing. Months she had tormented... now that he knew of her... condition, what was her purpose as a Mercenary, with a gradually swelling belly? Who could she possibly protect? How could she? Her only skill was as a fighter and with the constant fear of another... The inner turmoil was starting to leak out now and show her half panic on her face. The normal stone expression breaking as she wasn't sure how to proceed now. Her golden eyes might have even been a fraction glistening as they burned to hold back tears. She didn't know how to deal with this, any of this... but she had no choice... he would find out eventually wouldn't he? She was only just showing now, in that her hips where a fraction wider. Nothing more. Where once a toned flat stomach looked more like she had slacked off on training now. The single reason her grey dress was a fraction to tight... And that silly cackling woman had even made a comment about her body in the Upper Carriage. Just as she was about to feel that rage returning she felt Side's palm press in against her midriff causing the girl to stiffen further. She wasn't sure what to do anymore..

But she didn't pull away..

The warmth of his hand sent a weird feeling through her body and her shoulder and face eased for the first time in quite some time. Probably more then Sides had ever seen it do. Then he said to talk about it over a tea? His smile was comforting, but he was her Employer.. she was hired for one job. That now she couldn't perform.. her face fell more as she realized he would ask her to leave his service. She was of no use.... she knew this day was coming. But his smile said otherwise? The girl couldn't work out her own emotions. Even being as smart and observant as she was. When he mentioned finding Lilianna and going to Drogan's bar the girl curtly nod, her expression fading into it's normal blank expression though there was still that fear deep in her Golden eyes she couldn't fade away. Speak of the Devil and he shall soon appear.. she spotted the Jotunn at almost the same time he spotted her and she grasped at the hand that was rested against her middle and gently peeled his wrist away. Still holding his wrist she lead him and herself back to Drogan who was now before Lilianna (though she had changed), and a tall man who had the same cold expression she owned ((Bastian)). Her eyes held his for some time as they hardened, the scared facade from earlier had faded and she dropped her hand from Side's. She could tell he worked the same as she did, he had the face of someone who would kill without remorse or question if directed to and furthermore her sharp eyes could see he was hiding things as much as she was. The fact he didn't know where his charge was made her tense a fraction because she had been in that situation with Sides herself.

She looked to Drogan and gave the Jotunn a nod. "We are well, we know as little as everyone else does and in this situation it is best to stick together and gather whatever supplies and resources we can find. Whatever is going on, I don't much like the feeling of it." The woman said, fighting the urge to place that hand on her tummy in a protective manner as she had before. With that said she fell silent. Or that was until there was an almost hysterical laughter that grated her ears before the voice of the harlot from before that was hanging over Marik spoke.  Her eyes narrowed down as she did and without thinking she wedged herself between the party group and was heading straight for the girl. "I don't remember anyone asking you, Whore." Her voice dark and with a threat laced in every syllable. Placing a hand to Drogan's chest to half push him back as she did the same to Bastian. She even gently pushed Lilianna aside to come to stand before Evelyn. "Where is your boyfriend then? Had your fill of buttering up his Lordship and onto the next catch? Why don't you round up you and your little shadow friends and go find some other space of oxygen to suck the life from."

It was clear Rota was not in the mood. Being with child had possibly spiked her hormones making her much more volition then she normally would be.

Not to far away there was a painful groan that almost sounded like a whimper as the 'little lordling' himself was half roused, though he was not much for liking being in pain and lifted up his hands as he held his head. Then he promptly curled up further as bruises started to litter his body from the rough treatment he'd received. Though being he was on the ground and the crowds still pressed around, no one might have noticed him yet. And he was still blacking in and out of consciousness to really ask for help.

[SIZE= 14px]Not that he would had he been awake. He was a bit of a snob for that. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread