• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

It's time that I finally tell this story...

Hunnyhelp

Angsty Teenager

After a year (or two) in the SB I decided to create a story of my IC character; Caricon. This is a constant improvement, and tell me of any mistakes I make or any suggestions you might have. Also thanks at

@The Pooka for motivating me to actually write a story so I can be right....

"So... You finally want to hear story of my people. Well, let me warn you, it's quite a saddening and long tale, but I'll amuse you." Diaries of the Fae

Chapter 1

"We struck ground today, and all the Elves are excited. We chose the perfect place, right next to the Western Sea and protected by the many dangers and wonders of the Druidian Forest.

Strange things live here and I just hope that they do not bother us, now that we have left their forest of course.

Oh my, I noticed that my previous pages were missing... I guess I'll have to tell you about what happened before "The Path of Druidiama."

Let me end it with that now, I'll have more beef and such added before the day ends...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back