• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Ryken City] A Long Awaited Date

Hi all! This RP takes place in the world of Isekai Hell. Ask Novama Novama if you want to join!

Goals of this RP: N/A

Screenshot_20231227-232412-372.png

It was during the festive season that by fate and intention brought two seemingly separate worlds together. The parades, carnivals, circuses and all manner of festive events were taking place in the city of Ryke. By nature of the cities demographics, festivities ranged in function and culture. Whilst some celebrated certain gods, others celebrated certain alignments in the stars. Theatres reenacted such stories and parades reenacted their victories and particular landmarks.

It was during this time that Scylla Bancroft, the academies rising star was stumped. Not by beakers, formulas or concoctions but by a most mundane matter.

Screenshot_20231227-230848-566.png

"Ugh! I hate going on dates! I never know what to wear!" She exclaimed as a little black cat entered the room. The witch furiously took her current garb off, replacing it with another. "Of all the professions in this world I wish there was a person who could tell you that your current dress will make or break your date!" Putting her dress on she tilted her head at the mirror reflecting her image. She'd almost fall to her knees and cry from the crippling indecision. But that would be for another time, the witch was expecting company, and who knew how close they'd be by now.

Snapping her fingers, a flame sparked to life as a small bag of various make up appeared in her hand. Taking it she began applying all manner of accents to her visage as to accentuate her features.

As she traced her eyes with a sort of eyeliner, she accidentally poked her eye. "Ow!" Scylla gasped as she struggled to not touch anything on her face as to not smear all of her progress. Fanning her hands on her watering eye. "Eek! Kalina is going to know I totally stabbed my eye and laugh at me!" Taking deep breaths she calmed herself down however, "Now, now, Scylla, breathe. Phew."

The witch suddenly got up in a hurry and searched for something perhaps a bit more modest, and her usual witches hat to go with it as well as her glasses. Although she only used glasses for reading it was a detail she heard from other students that glasses in fact raised ones appeal. Scylla, hoped for every advantage she could get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth Mason

anime-anime-girls-goblin-slayer-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

HD wallpaper: anime, anime girls, Goblin Slayer | Wallpaper Flare
Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong

Kalina hadn't had much issue deciding what to wear. Instead, she'd been having a lot of issues deciding what identity to use. Her first instinct was to use Edith, but posing as the redhead merchant might mean some folk would want things from her. Like trying to make a quick deal, or assuming she was rich and trying to sell her rubbish. She didn't want such external distractions. Another option was to use Chandra again, but she'd be an odd sight on a festival. A lone adventurer, intended to be shy, didn't seem the most fun to pose as on a festival, where she'd want to cut loose. In that regard, Edith would be the best to cut loose as, but she'd have the earlier mentioned issues. It should go without question that Yurena wasn't going to be an option. As fun as it'd be to pose as Yurena and to see how much she could make Scylla act along... that was definitely not a festival-going thing.

That left her with two options. Heaven or Elizabeth. Considering she'd not posed as Heaven before and was plotting some behaviours that definitely wouldn't be fitting for a priestess, only Elizabeth remained. It took her some time to get back into the flow of being the somewhat clumsy apprentice of Sophia Smith, a simple small-village girl here to see the wonders and joys of the festival. The next issue was figuring out where in Isekai hell to go to. She wasn't all that familiar with Ryke, so with the streets being as crowded as they were right now, she had even more trouble figuring out what street she was at and how to get from there to...

Where again? The academy's dorm buildings, right. It should be the same place she'd once met Iberis. She clicked her tongue. She was definitely going to be late, wasn't she? Not a great first date impression. Upon finally finding the place, however, she ran into another issue. Security. With the festival ongoing, they were taking some extra measures to keep the area a 'students only' place, it seemed. She looked around, spotting a good few ways to [stealth] in, but she wasn't sure if that's how she wanted to start off... In the end, she was stuck outside, hoping Scylla would show up at the gate eventually.

i97O7XEwwibsNck5jcS9--1--zci45.jpg

Ryke Academy Dorm Room

"Meow! Meow!!" The little black cat that had entered the room through the witches window called. The witch frowned as she finished the remaining bits of her accents. "Meow meow meow?" The witch mocked as she delicately applied a bit of lipstick, concentrated on the mirror before her. "Why, it's almost like you have an intuition." She giggled under her breath as she took a bit of paper parchment and corrected some mistakes. "You know? I'm not sure if my date would even be able to-" it suddenly dawned on the witch that the academy had security. It was a school of upmost prestige, of course!

"Oh no.." Scylla gasped under her breath before quickly and quite frantically stumbling through her dorm, searching for the remaining bits left for her outfit. "..I'll be back soon kitty!" She called behind her as she closed the door and continued her stumbling down the hall as she adjusted to her newly purchased slippers.

Once at the stairs however, she straightened her suit, cleared her throat, ran a finger through her bubblegum hair and calmly but quickly made her way to the gate. Keeping all her anxiety inside she eventually got to the gate. She noticed a few people, and one particular blonde woman but then sighed in relief and sat on an alabaster bench. "Phew.. she's not here yet." Her shoulders relaxed, little did she know Kalina was right there. The witch wasn't quite aware of the damphirs advancing skin changing abilities.

Elizabeth Mason

She was about to call out when she saw pink haired girl approaching, but hesitated for a second. Was that Scylla? Upon a second glance, yes, she was, although she was a bit off... Yes, that was it! Scylla was looking a lot different. She'd really gone out of her way, even applying make-up and all that, hadn't she? Yet here Kalina was, in a plain disguise. Perhaps she should've tried making it fancier? She wondered if trying to apply make-up to an alternate identity would work. Perhaps so? Either way, it was too late to try anything like that right now, so she figured she'd better just go with the flow, until she realised Scylla walked right past her. Huh? She was confused for a moment.

Then it hit her. That's right! This was one of the alternate identities that Scylla hadn't seen before, wasn't it? Kalina had totally forgotten about it. Scylla had only seen... Chandra in the Marshes and Clockhaven, Yurena with the other vampire... only those two? Oho, that might make things a tad bit more fun~ Although she was eager to start off her date, it would be a waste to ruin such a golden opportunity to tease the witch for a bit, wouldn't it? Besides, a chance like this wouldn't come twice! It didn't take her long to make up her mind.

She approached Scylla, acting a bit uncertain (deception B) as she'd speak up. “Ehm, excuse me, miss... I couldn't help seeing you leave from the building just now... I'm waiting for my date to show up, but they wouldn't let me into the building...” She'd add a bit of worry to her voice (deception B) as she continued. “She might be loveliest person I've ever met, but I know she can get up to some trouble sometimes, so I'm a bit worried about her...” She leaned in to whisper into Scylla's ear. “I've heard she even made a pact with some demon, can you believe it?” She moved back again. “Even so, I still love her, so I really hope to see her soon!”

Ryken Academy

The witch figured she'd pass the time making bubbles with her oak wand. Blowing air into the wand as her heels poofed up a bit sending various shapes and sizes. She'd giggle, before doing it once more this time fire works, smoke rings, illusions of pirate ships and finally, little devils that jumped all about her. One in particular landed on the blonde woman's shoulder briefly before laughing and dissipating.

It was then that Kalina disguised as Elizabeth Mason spoke to the witch.

Scylla looked as the woman spoke to her, she blinked a bit however, it seemed she was also waiting for a date? How peculiar. "Oh? You're also waiting for someone? That's.." her features brightening up, "..that's quite cute."

She'd fall for [deception B], "Uhm.. hmm.. she or he seems like quite the trouble maker. Pfft! Doesn't it just add the spice to life?!" She exclaimed before giggling, "I'm also waiting for my date, she should be here anytime now." The witch gazed expectantly at the people walking past. "Any time now." She repeated happily. However her joyful expression would fade as the woman got close, blinking Scylla watched this woman get near to her. "Hm?"

Hearing about the bit about the demon gave her away, however it took a while. "A.. demon? Why how curious, I've made a-" the witches eyes lit up, she tapped her feet suddenly on the ground as a brilliant smile overcame her face, so much so that her eyes closed. "It's you!!!" The witch nearly shrieked as she hugged her tightly. "By the hells did I miss you!!! I've been to so many places! You wouldn't believe me! I.. I.. I.. I even met a fire elemental! I.. even have a piece of the dragon scale it came from! I.. I.. I.. did you know Baharius is still alive?! Oh how I wish he was here to see you!" Admittedly, the witch was giving the damphir quite tightly, but she'd be able to easily convince the witch to ease her grip.

Elizabeth Mason

“I surely does~” She giggled at the mention of making trouble adding spice to life. Seeing how eager Scylla was to meet her made Kalina's heart melt a little, whilst also making her feel a tad bad about the prank she was pulling. Luckily enough, Scylla caught on at the demon remark. “I missed you too love~” She replied, as she got hugged the instant the witch caught on.

She laughed a little as the overly enthusiastic witch started rambling about her adventures. She was also hugging the air out of Kalina's lungs, but luckily enough, the half-vampire could survive without breathing. Even so, she'd need to calm the witch down a tad bit. Luckily, she knew just the way to do so, as whilst the witch was chattering away, she'd firmly plant a kiss upon the witches' lips. “I've missed you too.” She admitted. “Although you should slow down a little, we'll have all day to catch up right?” She smiled, feeling neither need nor desire to rush to through anything today.

“Still, it's good to hear Baharius is still around and doing well... and a dragon scale? It's sounds like you've had quite the adventure indeed~” Something else stood out, however, which she couldn't help notice. “I didn't know you needed glasses though...” She leaned in closer again. “Although I didn't know you could look so adorable either, so perhaps I didn't pay enough attention~” It was true that Kalina hadn't expected the witch to go for this type of look. Perhaps it was due to being at the academy, where she'd need to look a bit more proper? Either way, Kalina didn't mind. It was a fun change of pace. Besides, with Kalina doing her own thing, she was the last one to complain about others changing up their appearance.

Ryken Academy

"I missed you more!" Scylla replied with conviction, it was a bit of a joke though.

Ecstatic, the witch just couldn't seem to let the damphir go, that is, until she placed a kiss on her lips. Her hair seemed to curl magically as their lips touched, then her grip loosened and when the gesture finally ended her eyes were still closed. With a slight pop as their lips separated. "Like.. wow." She sighed as her pupils turned to hearts. She smiled sleepily as if in a trance. "Well, we can continue to smooch out here, or we can go ahead and see what all the fuss is about?" It was hard to tell if Scylla was actually speaking to anyone, pretty soon hearts started coming out of her ears but when one of the heart balloons popped, it startled her and suddenly snapped out of it.

"OH! Uhm. Right! Yes, come with me I've wanted to see this parade is such a long time!" The bubblegum haired witch would stand up, her leggings were striped in black and white and there were little bells at the tip of her witches shoes that curled back a bit towards her ankles. With the literal jingle in her step she pulled at Kalina a bit by the hand urging her to get up. "Come on, we can smooch over there! Pfft!"

jonas-de-ro-400252.jpg

As the two headed for the parade, the pair would have to traverse the crowds that were approaching the same event. Vendors of all kinds were also part of the crowd, selling all manner of snacks and festive toys, hats and so much more!
The two would eventually find a good place, however they had to stand to keep it. Scylla was a bit short compared to most people so she had the hardest time looking so she had to get a bit closer, although the witch would never let Kalinas hand go.
What approached was quite the spectacle, carriages pulled by elephants quickly followed after a battalion of Ryken color clad soldiers. Stop the elephants were fire breathing dancers said to be the demons that once sought to overtake the world. At the end of a long streak of the dancers was a massive, synthetically, yet real life looking demon lord fighting a brave hero clad in white all stop a large flat carriage pulled by eight horses.
Fireworks then began to fill the air, and an army of dancers approached the streets where the crowds stood excited and expectantly. The dancers were both clad in Ryken colors, some appeared to wield swords and others staves. While a whole different set of dancers were dressed in red and black and wore frightful masks. The idea was that it represented a great war in mythological history where the founders of Ryke made battle with the demons that sought to conquer the fledgling country.
--

"Wow!!" Scylla gasped as she clutched onto Kalina. "Look at that! Have you ever seen such huge elephants?! Oh oh! Look at that thing! Pfft! Those demons might look scary but they're not so bad in real life." The witch explained non-chalantly. Then Scylla would gasp loudly as she was startled by the fireworks that suddenly exploded in the sky.

Elizabeth Mason

“A parade, huh?” Kalina asked, after Scylla had returned from whatever dreamland she'd been kissed towards. “That sounds fun~” She figured she'd let the witch guide her away, as the latter pulled her along.

Kalina wasn't the most fond of crowds, having spent most of her lives in relative solitude, she'd gladly just follow Scylla. Luckily enough, Scylla stood out in a crowd and wouldn't be easily lost from sight. Be it the bubblegum hair or peculiar outfit, it was tough not to spot her lover. Then again, she never needed too, as Scylla dragged her along all the way through.

As they got closer to the parade, she noticed Scylla was having some trouble seeing, so she gently pushed Scylla to a better spot right in front of her. After taking off Scylla's had, Kalina could easily look over the witch, as she hugged the latter from behind with the latter's witch hat in her hands in front of both of them.

She wasn't sure what to think about the whole parade. It was quite the spectacle, that much was true, but the busyness of it all was a tad overwhelming. The only thing that really captured her interest were the elephants. She wondered what it'd be like to ride such a large animal. She'd heard about them in her past life as well, never expecting to ever see them, yet now she had. They were even bigger than she imagined.

She smiled at Scylla's explanations. “I'd never seen one before at all.” She answered. “You're right... how's Velvet doing these days?” She asked, as the topic of demons was brought up.

jonas-de-ro-400252.jpg

Ryke Cultural Parade

Scylla turned around when Elizabeth replied, "What?" She said with surprise, "Really?" The witch looked up at the disguised Kalina. Then her hands came up to hold hers at her chest. "Gee.. I need to show you the world!" Scylla giggled, "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've only seen the world through my books. Even then, I still don't know very much, but, maybe we can see those things together!"

The witch looked on as the parade began to reach it's end. When Kalina mentioned Velvet however, Scylla appeared to hold her breath, and shut her eyes tightly. "Hmph!!" She groaned in protest. It almost seemed like she was holding something back.

It appeared she was holding back after all before the person Kalina was holding onto was none other than her other half, Velvet.

Screenshot_20231231-151120-178.png

"Forgive the interruption." The demon spoke with an eerie voice and sly smile. "It wouldn't be a date without me after all." Taking Kalinas hands off of her she continued. "I don't allow such advances before marriage, damphir." Turning around she raised an eyebrow. "My, my, another disguise I see?" Velvet crossed her arms and leaned her weight to the side. "Not bad. Who are you supposed to be now?"

Elizabeth Mason

“That'd be lovely~” She replied, upon the suggestion of going to see more of the world together. “There should be many more interesting places, things and people for us to meet and see out there.”

To Kalina's surprise, however, her question how the demon was doing was met... by the demon appearing. “Then let's get our marriage papers in order as soon as possible, no?” She'd tease the demon back with some seduction (B) thrown in there. That said, when the demon started mentioning certain other things, she leaned forwards to whisper. “One that'd be a whole lot less useful if you call me out like that in public, my dear Velvet~” She'd reply stern, yet with a hint of teasing.

Even so, she wasn't entirely happy. “Although I was really wanting to continue my date with my dearest Scylla first. I'm sure you can wait a little a longer for a turn?” She was not exactly in a mood to give the demon the answer she wanted. Not that it mattered. “I'm sure we could enjoy ourselves at a later time, if you'd want to~” She did add, with a wink, but hoping that'd be enough to make Velvet retreat again. For now at least.

jonas-de-ro-400252.jpg

Ryken Cultural Parade

Screenshot_20231231-151120-178.png

The oni would cross her arms and raise her eyebrows in surprise mixed with disbelief, "You think it's that easy? Just.. suggest marriage, just like that?" She replied sarcastically. However seduction B was quite the high grade, given Velvets preferences to half monsters and half beasts or half humans for that matter made her pulse rise. Not enough to reveal any sort of attraction but if Kalina was paying close attention she'd notice a slight twitch in the onis knee.
It was then that the damphir would gracefully usher her away, any remnants of what could be seen was met with a scoff and a scornful roll of the eyes. "Yeah, okay, whatever.. it's so boring here anyway." She retorted as she looked around for a bit then with a hazy poof of smoke returned to being Scylla.

The familiar bubblegum haired witch would turn around suddenly, apologetically frantic however. "I-im so terribly sorry!!" Scylla exclaimed. "You must not call her by name, otherwise it's impossible to keep her from appearing!" The witch pulled at her hat. "I should have told you that sooner! I'm so so so so sorry!"

With that transpiring, the crowd began to disperse, everyone going to other events, or continuing their festivity. A vender in particular appeared from the crowd carrying some sort of fluffy candy.

"Uhm.. I'm afraid I must have forgotten my purse." The witch stuttered as she looked through her things. "Could you.. uhm.. buy me one of those?" She muttered finally after pointing shyly at the vendor.

Elizabeth Mason

Kalina's lacking insight made it impossible for her to spot the full effect her words had on the oni. “Hmmm, why can't we just make it as easy as we'd want it to be?” She teased to the oni, keeping up the offensive for a sentence longer. “See you later!” She'd give the demon a wink just before the latter poofed away again.

As Scylla returned, she laughed at the witches' worry. “Don't worry, it was fun meeting her again. Besides, she's adorable in her own way.” She leaned in closer again. “Though definitely not as adorable as you, so welcome back~”

She was glad to see the crowds were starting to disperse. It made her feel like she had a lot more room to breath. She was a bit surprised when Scylla asked for some weird fluff cotton-like stuff. If Kalina wasn't seeing others buy and eat it, she'd not even have known that stuff was edible. That said, Scylla's request made her smile again. “Of course, my love~”

She'd reply, although she'd lean in to whisper something into Scylla's ear short after. “But you'll owe me a snack~” She teased, as it wouldn't take much for Scylla to figure out what kind of snack Kalina was thinking about. She didn't give the latter much of a chance to respond, as she headed for the vendor.

“One of your biggest and brightest, please~” Kalina asked, as she took out her coin purse.

jonas-de-ro-400252.jpg
Ryken Cultural Festival

As the witches explained herself, she was relieved to hear Kalina wasn't as upset as she could have been, "Well, I.. uhm.." she flailed for words for a moment. Scylla wasn't one to every really flail or stutter as much as she had, she felt there was just so much pressure to make this date as amazing as she could!
"..thank you- I mean, I'm glad you think I'm adorable." She blushed and attempted a smile.

After the witches request for a cotton candy, and Kalina agreeing she swayed happily for a few moments. However what came after was unexpected, "A s-snack?" She repeated a bit puzzled but then remembered Kalinas innate nature. "Oh.. OH!" The witch nodded and shrugged non-chalantly as she shut her eyes, while adjusting her glasses. "..but of course!"
She giggled a bit.

The vendor observed as the woman approached him, "How many I help you?" Then Kalina would make her request. "Ah! Yes of course!" He exclaimed as he reached for an almost glowing neon green cotton candy and gave it to the woman and took her money in turn. "I'm sure you'll enjoy this quite a bit! Just made a few moments ago! It's been quite the hit at this year's festival!"
Scylla would follow shortly after, taking the treat in her hands innocently, a most enamoured expression twinkling upon her features. "Thank you so much!" She replied before correcting the vendor. "No, no, this is for me I forgot my purse you see. And well, my G.F. here is buying it for me." The witch couldn't help but giggle happily, taking the candy and putting it in her mouth, melting as quickly as it touched her lips.

The vendor would laugh, and gather his cart before starting towards the crowd that moved on. "Pleasant festivities to you both!" He called behind with a wave.
"Bye bye!" The witch called in return as she continued to eat the fluff. So.. nom.. what do you want to do now?" Scylla asked happily, "We can go play some games, we can go on some rides, or we can just go home and wait for the fireworks." The witch would take Kalinas hand, entwining then, "I don't care, as long as I'm with you!"

Elizabeth Mason

With the promise of a 'snack' of her own in the pocket, Kalina was even more happy to provide coinage. That said, she was rather surprised at what she was given upon her request, wondering if she'd messed up. Luckily enough, she hadn't, as the witch seemed to like it, despite its otherworldly appearance. The green glowing was a tad off-putting, but not to the witch it seemed, so all was good and well. “And many sales to you!” She'd replied to the vendor, as he headed off to his next vending spot.

Upon being asked what she wanted to do next, a few things came to mind. Out of what she'd seen, there was one thing she was interested in. “I think I saw a shooting game a bit back, which seems fun to try~” She replied, wanting to see if her skill with a crossbow translated to something useful in party-game shooting at festivals. “Perhaps I can win you some fun prizes~” She suggested, a tad bit of (over)confidence in her voice as she was fairly certain she could beat most games.

“Doesn't the academy have some games or something as well? You could put your magic on display~” She suggested, wondering if she could get her date to show off a bit, just for the fun of it.

The witch would giggle at Kalinas well wishing comment towards the vendor.
Scylla then smiled happily at her lovers request, "Okay!" She said with a shrug, "I think that was back here somewhere.." her eyes looked through the various happenings before turning to Kalina, tugging at her by the hand. "..right, I think that was this way."

As the witch made her way through this festive avenue of games and food vendors, she looked at Kalina intently, sure, she was disguised but she wondered just how much had changed. A random vision of their time with Renee flashed before her. Her betrayal rested heavily on Scylla too, how could one forget such things.

It was at that moment that she decided to make Kalina as happy as she could even if it meant going against her own desires. Perhaps it was her demonic nature or perhaps the humane sympathy for those who suffered, even if it was emotional suffering.

It was merely a flash of a thought however, suddenly a loud 'bang' would startle her sensitive hearing back to reality as a shooting range filled with lights and targets lay before them.

"Come one come all! To the trickiest shooting range you'll ever experience! Shoot any of the still targets for a point, the smaller still targets for 2, the moving targets for 3 and the tiny flying objects for 5! Hah! You have 3 minutes, collect as many points as you can to beat your contenders! The winner wins their choice of ride tickets to the magic carpet OR wins their choice of luck potion or truth telling potion! YOU!!" The Western themed looking man pointed at Kalina. "You seem like a good shot lass! What'ya say?!"
Scylla sunk a bit at the mans sudden direct words. Then turning to Kalina, "Uhm, you still want to play?" She asked as a few other contenders picked up the pretend albeit well made rifles.

Elizabeth Mason

She was happy to be tugged along by Scylla. That said, Scylla wasn't the only one startled by the 'bang' from the shooting range. “Oh my... they use actual fire-arms. Or something close, at least. I thought they'd have bows and crossbows... This might be a bit of a challenge~” She stated, although she did show some confidence. Her ability to lay aim shouldn't change too much, regardless of what she was using.

As she was challenged by the stall's owner she smirked. “Bring it!” She spoke. As the game began, she missed the first shot at a moving target by a lot. Perhaps these were indeed a lot different to aim. That said, the second shot, she was smart enough to aim for a 1 point target. It was close, but still a miss. The third was hit, as she was getting things down quickly enough. The fourth she aimed for a smaller one. Also a hit. She smirked. Good. She got it. Fifth shot was aimed at a moving one. It was miss, but the sixth one aimed at it was a hit. The smirk widened. It was clear this 'game' wasn't meant for experts, as she was able to gather quite a few points in no-time, now that she had the hang of it, despite wasting her first few shots.

When she eventually beat the challenge, she looked at Scylla. “Magic carpet ride, luck potion or truth telling potion. What seems the most fun to you?” She'd ask, having no particular preference of her own. “Feels like all could be fun when I'm with you~” She stated, happy to have won them a prize.

Scylla continued to eat the candy in her hand, pulling more from a paper cone to which the cotton like substance was enveloped. She nommed as Kalina exclaimed. "Hm! So brave." She said out loud happily. "Uhm, absolutely no pressure to succeed! It's.. just for fun." She giggled as Kalina took up the fire arm.

"Alrighty lassy! Get your trigger finger ready now!" Looking at the other contenders he raised his arms, "Alright y'all! At the count of three, open fire! One! Two! Three!"

The contenders fired, and it quickly became apparent just who was the better shot. Kalina coming in first gave her the big prize!

Scylla covered her ears, but when she saw Kalina getting lots of points quickly she began to cheer, "Go Kalina!! Go! Go!" And finally jumping on Kalinas back when she won. "Eeeek!! You did it!! You actually did it! I never win at these things!"

Well then lassy! Looks like you won! So, hah! What's your prize?

When Kalina gave Scylla the choice she stammered, "I'm.. i.. Uh.. well.. it's your win. You choose." Then quickly rephrased, "Well if I had to choose i'd totally pick the truth telling potion!" She said with a raised finger and eyes closed as she fixed her glasses. "But of course the choice is yours, love"

Elizabeth Mason

“Hah! Behold! Ryke's new best markswoman~” She proclaimed herself to be such, as she accepted Scylla's compliments with a cheerful tone. “That means I'll just have to win all the prizes we could even want for the both of us~” She smiled. “Oho~ That's a brave choice, my dear, but one that I shall abide by. The truth telling potion it is!” She proclaimed. “I'd like one truth telling potion, good sir~” She then gave him a wink (seduction B). “Or perhaps you'd be willing to double the prize just this once so that me and my girlfriend may both have a taste of it?”

After being handed it (or them) she'd hold the vial in her hands and looked at it. “Do you think it'll work for real?” She asked, somewhat hesitant. “We should find a nice, cosy and private place to have some fun with this, shouldn't we~” She suggested into the witches' ear. It was likely that the vampire didn't just have truth potions on her mind when she suggested this. Kalina was owed a 'snack', after all.

"Ahoo! Truth teller it is!" The Western clad man said as he pulled a vial out of his boot. "Here ya go!" Then when inquired about giving another he stuttered, "Girlfri-?" Looking at Scylla waving back at him, smiling happily he slapped his knee in laughter, "Why of course! Hehe!" Giving her another potion he kept laughing, "Hahah! Oh the things you'll tell!" He remarked jokingly before addressing the sore losers wanting another round. "Seems like duty calls lassies congratulations! Play again sometime!"
Scylla took the other vial in her hands, "Ooooo who would have thought that a man dressed in western-gun slingin' clothes would be an alchemist!" She said out loud as she beheld the bubbly yellow liquid in her hands. Then Kalinas suggestions made her double take, "Oh? Hm!" She pondered a bit before a light bulb lit up above her head. "I know just the place! Come on!" She grabbed the damphirs hand and took her through a maze of people, then alleyways, then finally a door, that read, The Skull and Jackal it was a dimly lit bar where wizards and sorceresses gathered, however, although it was a well kept secret most people who came here were those that practiced the dark sides of magic. However, the reason it was Scyllas choice was that every party who entered here had their own booth and the option to cover the booth with black silken curtains. It was a place where deals were made in private, and neither political not clergy were allowed.

When they entered, an elven woman greeted them but didn't say a word. "Two please." Scylla replied happily. The elf then bowed softly before leading them to their booth once there Scylla fidgeted impatiently. "Well? What's first? You bite me, or I make you tell me a secret?" A playful grin formed upon her lips.

Elizabeth Mason

“Right behind you~” She spoke, as Scylla led them to privacy. She wondered, for a moment, how a place like this wasn't under heavy scrutiny, but for now, she'd simply double-check things and roll with it.

Kalina Chivernu

Languages: {Sylvan} | Common

“Hmmm... that's better.” She said, as she dropped her disguise after reaching their destination and closing the curtain. “Or do you prefer one of my other looks?” She asked, curious to hear if Scylla had a preference. “Talk a bit more with clumsy Elizabeth, or maybe fall for Edith's fiery red hair, or perhaps you'd wish to hang out with our shy adventurer Chandra again...?”

She leaned in forwards, moving her mouth closer to Scylla's neck until the latter could feel Kalaina's breath upon it. “Or perhaps you'd want your blood drank by someone looking like a real scary monster, like Yurena.” She chuckled, as she drew back. “Or would the plain old me do?” That's when she recalled something. “Actually, before you answer that one~” She spoke, picking up the 'truth telling potion' she'd gotten and gesturing for Scylla to do the same. “Why don't we have a drink first, that'd make the answer all the more worthwhile~”

She spoke, as she drank it herself. “Ugh... could be the different taste-buds, but that was horrible.” She complained. “Nothing beats some magical blood, unless it's magical Fae blood, although being able to drink straight from someone adorable is making the taste itself only part of the experience and... that is just...” She realised something. “Oh my, so I'm even blabbering far more truthfully~” She chuckled, realising her random statements were already becoming more truthful than intended.

When given the option and well, the opportunity to pick a personality the witch shrugged. "I don't mind! It's.. tricky to think who my g.f is though, I guess all of your disguises are mine to love." She giggled as the damphir brought her fangs to her neck. The witch shivered, "Oooo.. frightfully cute!" Scylla said as she attempted to tickle Kalina. "Eeek!"

"Oh! But let's see what I truly think?" She said as she held up the vial along with her, drinking at the same time with a count down. "One.. two.. three!" She quickly began gulping down the liquid then shuddering a bit. "Yuck! Awful stuff! But.. I've had worse potions." She giggled, and continued to giggle uncontrollably. "Goodness.. okay, so Elizabeth is cute but I wish she talked more, Yurena is funny! A little scary but she's daring. Chandra is of course my first love, there's no stopping her! I don't believe I've met Edith. What is she like? Oh oh! Show me!" She'd do her best to speak in between giggles at some point she'd even have to hold her stomach. "Okay, Edith! Ask me anything and I'll tell you the truth!"

Kalina Chivernu

Mentions: Scylla RavenSong RavenSong

Kalina chuckled at Scylla's reply. “Aren't you the greedy one~” She joked at Scylla wanting to claim all of her disguises. “Hmmm, you're not wrong though.” She chuckled a bit at getting tickles, she wasn't the most ticklish, but the attempt was adorable.

Upon hearing how much Scylla liked the various acts for what they were, she laughed. “Perhaps I should debate a career in acting.” It sounded like she'd gotten her roles down well enough for Scylla to have legitimate opinions on each of the identities she acted as. “I see, I see, one fiery readhead coming right up~”

Edith Ryker

Fantasy-girl-red-hair-forest_m.webp

https://best-wallpaper.net/Fantasy-girl-red-hair-forest_wallpapers.html
Equipped titles: Human, Apprentice Merchant, Shrewd Negotiator, Greedy, Bad Drunk
Backstory: Her father is a merchant that mostly managed to stay under the radar whilst making his profits as a reseller of jewellery. After her mother passed away, she's being prepared to take over his business. Whilst she shows promise in some regards, she sometimes messes up due to letting her greedy nature get the better of her.
“There we go~ Edith Ryker, apprentice merchant, shrewd negotiator and a bad drunk that might be a tad greedy. At your service~” She joked, upon giving a short explanation of the alternate identity she was using.

She was a bit surprised how difficult it was to come up with a question, upon being asked to do so by Scylla. What did she really want to know a truthful answer to? She decided she might as well start off with something simple. “What have you always wanted to see or do?” That should get them started. She wondered what kind of question Scylla would have for her in turn.

Upon Kalinas response to her wanting to claim all of her identities the witch nodded happily, "Mhm, and you can't say no!" She said as she fluttered her eye lashes in a cute attempt at defiance. "Oh, but I'm sure you'll do as you like anyway, I'm just.. being honest?" She said with a frown as she attempted to lie but the truth was told instead. Fixing her glasses suddenly she shrugged, rolling her eyes. "Oh well."

"Acting?" The witch asked with curiosity, "hm! Yeah, that would be a wonderful thing! H-hey wait a minute!" She exclaimed as she grabbed hold of Kalinas face, "Let's both go to acting school!" Her features could illuminate the darkest room with its brightness. Then when Kalina mentioned the personality she was about to introduce she sat up straight and attentive, "Oh? I can't wait!"

Then the damphir suddenly transformed, much to the witches amazement she had become an eloquent personality, one whom right away has the tone of a bargaining merchant, one who could likely get all manner of forgeries arranged even!

"Well, well, well!" The witch held her hands closely under her chin in delight. "Hi Edith! I'm Silly! I mean, Scylla! It's so good to meet you!" She pretended to go along, however, when prompted by her question the witch pondered for a moment, "Ah! Easy! Well, actually you're asking me two questions here, but I'll answer them anyway! Right! Uhm.. i'd certainly love to see the arch bishops office, namely to slip on a love potion and make him fall in love and break his vows." She bit her tongue, "Goodness, is that what I want to do? Hm. I suppose I do. Pfft!" She giggled for a bit then after recuperating she continued, "Do.. I'd like to someday take a trip as an ordinary everyday person, no magic, no potions, no talk of fantastical things.. just.. two horses to somewhere remote and just.. sleep. Alot." The witch pouted. "Hm, yeah that sounds boring doesn't it?" She asked with a bit of shame.

"Ahem! Now my turn!" She suddenly got really close to Kalina as Edith, "What is an attractive trait you'd like in a partner?" She blinked a bit incredulously, why were her questions also truthful, honest questions as well?

Edith Ryker

Fantasy-girl-red-hair-forest_m.webp

https://best-wallpaper.net/Fantasy-girl-red-hair-forest_wallpapers.html
Equipped titles: Human, Apprentice Merchant, Shrewd Negotiator, Greedy, Bad Drunk
Backstory: Her father is a merchant that mostly managed to stay under the radar whilst making his profits as a reseller of jewellery. After her mother passed away, she's being prepared to take over his business. Whilst she shows promise in some regards, she sometimes messes up due to letting her greedy nature get the better of her.

“How peculiar~ I was able to introduce Edith Ryker, but...” She tried something else. “I am not Edith Ryker.” Peculiar, like a forceful slip of the tongue. “As I thought, it seems like the potion is doing its thing. I didn't intend to say 'not' just now.”

As for Scylla claiming all her identities, she laughed. “So long as you're ready to deal with any fun ideas I can come up with, with any of them~ It's as you said, after all, I'll find my ways to do as I please~” She teased the witch a little.

“Going to an acting school?” She asked. “I'm not so sure... I wasn't that level of serious just now.” She replied, being more honest than she'd normally want to be due to the potion's effects. “Although, with you along for the ride, it could be fun.” She admitted, not entirely disliking the idea either.

“The archbishop's...” She laughed at the plan. “You might get yourself into more trouble than I ever could with such lofty aspirations.”

The other plan was a bit more boring. “A bit.” She'd replied before realising, upon Scylla saying it sounded boring. “Although boring can be good sometimes.” She was a bit curious about wanting to sleep a lot. “I normally don't sleep much, an hour at most, as I don't really think I need it as I am now, but... I could probably spent an entire night cuddling with some cuties~” Ah, did she really want to add that last part? Her mind had gone astray and the potion had made her spill it in honesty. Was that really what she wanted..? How peculiar.

Scylla's return question was easy enough to answer, oddly enough. “I like it when people are friendly and supportive. When they're someone I can be friends with, a companion that helps me out when I need them and that allows me to help them out when they need me. Those that don't judge me for what I am, but aren't afraid to ask me to help them with what they are or what they're struggling with either, so that we can support each-other...” She realised she'd been blessed with a lot of people like that. “Thankfully, I met a lot of people like that and I feel like I've fallen for almost all of them.” Wait, hold, she wasn't intending to say that part aloud. She blamed the bloody potion. That was not as intended at all. Even so, she could correct some things. “Although being a bubbly and cheerful witch that never fails to brighten my day is also a trait I can highly appreciate~”

Now that they were discussing more personal things, Kalina figured she might try turn to the tables a little. “Do you like it when I bite you and drink blood from you?” Wait. She wanted to ask something a tad more innocent... Now she just asked the one thing she wanted to know the most. Did this potion really make her this honest in asking her questions as well?

Scylla looked at the red headed merchant with a tilt of the head, "You're.. not.." a puzzled look and then a pout. "..what does that mean?"

Her pout deepened, however it was not in disappointment or anything under negative light but she giggled all the same at her comment about doing as she pleased anyway. "Right.. heh.. you're such a goof!" She smiled as her eyes closed in amusement with a hint of indifference.

Then she began to make circles on the table with her index finger, half pondering and half teasingly, "Oh yes, someday I'll be known as the witch who took the most pious clergy position under my spell. Pfft! I'll make him kiss me!" She giggled, "Maybe a few other things too, but, let's not go there." A hand came over her mouth as she snickered.

Then the atmosphere and tone of the conversation shifted to one of a more subtle and wholesome theme. The witch was rather taken aback by her response, the surprise evident upon her face. "Goodness. You're so open in that way aren't you? Hm! Well, I must add to that, that trust is also a defining attribute."

Then when mentioning she'd fallen for all of the people in her life she giggled, "Geez! I suppose I am a little guilty of finding the good in everyone! Now, falling for them is a whole different thing for me. You see, although I'm open to many lovers Im careful about who I let in. Its sort of.. risky? You know? Some people are a bit more jealous that others." She blinked, is she spilling too much truth here? She wondered as she scratched her head. "I'm just.. speaking my honest mind and opinion?"

Truth telling was quite the fun thing. However much funner still was what soon transpired as Kalina questioned. Blushing a bit as the damphir got close, "Uhm.. well.. I suppose I cant lie.. yes.. I love it when you bite me. Something about it is just so.. seductive.. like I'm being dominated by a more powerful being. Granted, being my lover just adds to the excitement." Chuckling a bit she continued, "Would you like a taste?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back