• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Is there really no strikeout code?

Jaye

ミㅇㅅㅇ彡
More than once I've automatically gone to type '[ s ]' so as to do a 'striked-out' sentence or word. I find it pretty useful but I haven't seen the code described anywhere on the site.

Does RPN just not have a strikeout code or have I just not been seeing it? Would the site coders consider implimenting the code, if we don't already have it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I am blind. Thank you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I never see this??? Thank you so much both of you >_>

I feel like I tried this before and it didn't work, but now I just don't know where that memory came from <_<

Jaye said:
How did I never see this??? Thank you so much both of you >_>
I feel like I tried this before and it didn't work, but now I just don't know where that memory came from <_<
Tbh I only found it by looking for the smilies, hehehe. But I have that and the BBCode guide bookmarked cause I'm always messin with em

If you happen to have the rich text editor on (I know, I know..) there's a plus sign in the coding bar. Clicking on that gives you a menu with just a few more options, strikethrough included. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back