• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info Is there an app for RPN?

Kozzi

Sad Noodle
I’ve tried looking in the App Store but I want to be sure there isn’t a legitimate app before I go downloading something that’s potentially harmful to my phone.

I’ve tried looking in the App Store but I want to be sure there isn’t a legitimate app before I go downloading something that’s potentially harmful to my phone.
There used to be, but it's been shut down temporarily due to technical issues I believe.

There was an app for RpN, but it's down for now, due to it suddenly throwing errors all over the place. A fix is in progress but we're not sure how long it's going to take.

This is the original announcement thread.
This is the link explaining a new light theme to reduce battery useage on the mobile site.

You can use RpNation like any other website in your phone's mobile browser, which works exactly the same as the site, if you were to make the window smaller. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back