IRONMAN

backlash

Two Thousand Club
So with a change of events within the avengers story line, tony was inducted into the army of loki and battled against the avengers. This battle would strecth out for a time, finally ending in the succes of Loki. Taking control of tony and his ironman armors proved to be a succes. With the avengers seeming to have been defeated, they fell off the radar and retreated back to an unknown hideout. With the time slowly passing, they would need to recruit members that could stand out against Loki and join the side of peace and prosperity. The time to reclaim earth is upon us! Will you stand to help reclaim earth?

Name:

Specialty:(Do you specialize in any field of research, fighting styles, anything?)

Personality:

History:

If you would like to sign up as an avenger, then you do not have to post up anything, just which character you would like.

The Hulk is the only one that can not be played for his known location has not been tracked by any satellites. All other avengers are fair game.

Steven "Captain America" Rodgers - whereabouts unknown (Reserved for @Skev Keensorth)

"Thor" Odinson - resides in Asgard.

Bruce "Hulk" Banner - Vanished from all known locations.

Anthony "IronMan" Stark - Loki's pittbull. (Reserved for @Tony the Tiger)

Natasha "Black Widow" Romanov - Whereabouts unknown

Clint "Hawkeye" Barton - Whereabouts unknown

Loki - @Nerdygeekflower

~~~~~~~~~

Name: William Hawke

Specialty: (astrophysics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering)

Personality: William is a very by the book character. Will be willing to sacrifice his life to save his friends.

History: Has been working for Stark Industries for the last 12 years in the research and development. Had been tasked secretly with the development and advancement of the arc reactor. After the disappearance of Stark, William was tasked with the development of a new Ironman armor. (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110719011530/marveldatabase/images/5/53/Iron_Man_2.0_Armor.jpg)

Last edited by a moderator:
IM going to go promote this. 
Im making a sheet for Tony. And I was wondering if @Nerdygeekflower can make a character sheet for Loki. Its not that I have a problem with her playing it, I just want to see how much she knows the character. ^^"

Name: Anthony Edward Stark (Alias: Iron Man)

Specialty: (will be of use later in the story. *AKA- I have plans for this.*)

Personality: Tony Stark is, for the lack of a better word, complicated. During his early days of success, Stark was a man who only cared about fame and wealth. He had no sense of responsibility or humility, always rubbing his success on the face of everyone he met. This all changed when he was captured by terrorists. After building the first Iron Man armor and escaping captivity, Stark had realized the kind of person he really was and engaged in a life of heroism to atone for his past mistakes. Plagued by many vices, Stark is prone to womanizing, pride and most surprisingly, alcoholism. This lifetime of troubles has caused him to develop a cynical view of the world. Despite this, Stark is devoted to truly make the world a better place. Iron Man is a hero that relies on his intellect and technological resources to defeat foes and achieve victory. Stark invariably prides himself on being one of the most intelligent people of the Marvel Universe.

History: Tony Stark, born to parents Howard and Maria Stark, was genetically engineered in-womb with Kree technology to change his thought process. During a conflict in Afghanistan, Stark was captured by terrorists and, with a piece of shrapnel in his heart, was about to die. Constructing a suit of iron armor that would also help with his recovery, Stark broke out of captivity and journeyed back home to the United States where he built an advanced suit of armor and become the armored superhero: Iron Man.

Excuse me? you better not be implying that since I'm a girl I don't know comics! I have a whole drawer and 6ftx 6ft shelving unit that implies differently

Name: Loki Lafeyson(or Odinson but it depends on who your talking to)

Age: Unknown but only slightly younger then Thor, Loki's age variety depending on where you source it.He is at least as old as the earth.

Specialty: Magic. Loki is the god of all magic and can do many spells, including shape-shifitng into multiple different forms, multiplying himself. He is also the god of lies so many of his tricks and spells have to do with illusions and manipulating things. (Making people see things, illusions of him being where he's not, creating things seemingly out of mid air, changing his appearance etc. etc.), Loki also specializes in mind control, when he has his staff given to him by the chilhari and thantos (technically Thantos's 'other') (excuse spelling I'm dyslexic). He takes control of people by touching their chest with the tip and taking their 'heart'. Loki also knows how to lead an army well, and can talk almost anyone into anything (silver tongued dur) he can lie effortlessly and is therefor good at convincing people his motives are different than they in fact are.

Personality: Loki is quiet and keeps to himself but plots very internally he will do anything and harm anyone to get where he wants. He also feels a bit entitled and self righteous and has trouble seeing the consequences of his actions. (a big picture problem). Though Loki always truly believes that what he is doing is right and sometimes he has to convince himself of it but when he is doing it he always truly believes he is in the right and everyone else is in the wrong. i.e he want's to do the right thing and be better than everyone else at the same time.

History:Loki was born to Luafy (lafey? dyslexic I tell ya) the king of the frost giants (Jolton) but he was tiny and considered weak. SO lauefy hid him away when Odin defeated Lauefy he took Loki in as his own to complete a prophecy having to do with his own murder of his father. (or as a political tool depending on the comic/movie) He grew up believing he was of Asgaurd and went crazy when he found out, despite all he says Odin could never treat Loki the same as Thor and this caused Loki to grow up felling ignored and side lined. He also didn't get the love form the Asgaudians like thor did because he chose Sorcery and to be a warrior he grew up to be a great sorcerer. He was also predicated to bring about Ragnorok the end of the world/gods which he did. He tried to take over the world as well because he felt entitled to it since he was cast out.

okay. I'm a bit sorry I got defensive but there are people out there who will doubt me as a nerd since I'm female. It makes me REALLY mad. I also just sorta put comic info in here too? It mixes up in my head so I mixed it.

Nerdygeekflower said:
Excuse me? you better not be implying that since I'm a girl I don't know comics! I have a whole drawer and 6ftx 6ft shelving unit that implies differently
Name: Loki Lafeyson(or Odinson but it depends on who your talking to)

Age: Unknown but only slightly younger then Thor, Loki's age variety depending on where you source it.He is at least as old as the earth.

Specialty: Magic. Loki is the god of all magic and can do many spells, including shape-shifitng into multiple different forms, multiplying himself. He is also the god of lies so many of his tricks and spells have to do with illusions and manipulating things. (Making people see things, illusions of him being where he's not, creating things seemingly out of mid air, changing his appearance etc. etc.), Loki also specializes in mind control, when he has his staff given to him by the chilhari and thantos (technically Thantos's 'other') (excuse spelling I'm dyslexic). He takes control of people by touching their chest with the tip and taking their 'heart'. Loki also knows how to lead an army well, and can talk almost anyone into anything (silver tongued dur) he can lie effortlessly and is therefor good at convincing people his motives are different than they in fact are.

Personality: Loki is quiet and keeps to himself but plots very internally he will do anything and harm anyone to get where he wants. He also feels a bit entitled and self righteous and has trouble seeing the consequences of his actions. (a big picture problem). Though Loki always truly believes that what he is doing is right and sometimes he has to convince himself of it but when he is doing it he always truly believes he is in the right and everyone else is in the wrong. i.e he want's to do the right thing and be better than everyone else at the same time.

History:Loki was born to Luafy (lafey? dyslexic I tell ya) the king of the frost giants (Jolton) but he was tiny and considered weak. SO lauefy hid him away when Odin defeated Lauefy he took Loki in as his own to complete a prophecy having to do with his own murder of his father. (or as a political tool depending on the comic/movie) He grew up believing he was of Asgaurd and went crazy when he found out, despite all he says Odin could never treat Loki the same as Thor and this caused Loki to grow up felling ignored and side lined. He also didn't get the love form the Asgaudians like thor did because he chose Sorcery and to be a warrior he grew up to be a great sorcerer. He was also predicated to bring about Ragnorok the end of the world/gods which he did. He tried to take over the world as well because he felt entitled to it since he was cast out.

okay. I'm a bit sorry I got defensive but there are people out there who will doubt me as a nerd since I'm female. It makes me REALLY mad. I also just sorta put comic info in here too? It mixes up in my head so I mixed it.
I NEVER implied that you don't know about comics. My 14 year old daughter has been RAISED on comic books, and has demonstrated that she knows almost everything there is to know about comic-books. My husband and I are just wary about people who claim to know the comic. We know that all our facts are correct, and I just wanted to see what I was dealing with. (And this seems correct, accurate, and up to date, although it is Laufey and Asgard.) 

[QUOTE="Skev Keensorth]Should I make a character sheet for Steve or?

[/QUOTE]
Yes please~ (I think you are doing a roleplay with my daughter.... Blaire?)

Yes an thank you you were right to fact check just ya know on guard there's the whole fake nerd girl thing and the user name I use makes people think the wrong thing and ya know how people are. I really hate people like that. As a girl ive been doubted in the ckmic comunity and it pisses me off!! i went into a comic shop once and the guy didnt even look at me but imdeamtely asked my younger brother wht ge was looking for! he was just tagging along! God! but im sorry just allways on gaurd as a comic girl. lol. Your daughter sounds great :) nooo gender roles!

(Is that her name or username? Lol I'm horrible at remembering names sorry. Do you know what type of role play it was? Lol maybe than I'd be able to tell you xD cause I'm in a lot of different Rp's right now so and as for the information I'm just gonna write all I know about Steve)

Name:Steven Rogers (Nickname: Steve)

Age: I believe he's technically over 70 years old only because he was frozen

Speciality:I'm not specifically sure but I do know he's supersoldier thanks to the syrum he was injected with

History:Born July 4, 1920 to poor immigrant parents, he grew up during the Great Depression in Brooklyn, New York. He tried to enlist in the Army but kept getting rejected because if his frailty and sickness. But General Phillips (I think?)overheard and gave him a chance to be a part of an experiment called Operation Rebirth. Which is where the super soldier serum came into play. But afterwards a spy, ended up killing Dr. Erskine (The creator of the syrum) who never finished writing down the formula. Steve was put through an training , he went out on a mission to defeat the Red Skull. Which after he ended up becoming frozen and found by SHIELD

Personality:He is righteous, polite, and brave. He always tries to see the good in people. He is devoted to his job as a superhero and the protection, freedom, and defense of the innocent. But he is also the "Man out of time" and has a hard time trying to understand the modern world as it often confuses him. He often remembers his days as a soldier in World War II. He worries that his ways and methods may be considered outdated but is happy by the fact his legacy has stayed throughout the years. But still has personal doubts that he might be not be able to fulfill the image the world has of him, however he still believes he is the symbol of heroism and an example for everyone to follow.

Ok, and with this, We will go ahead and start it off with Loki and Stark off doing what they seem fit in a city they rule, xD

While William and Steve are plotting to find them. I figure that shield is on the defense against Tony's iron legion and recruits William. We could make it to where steve finds him flying around, mistakes it for one of Starks suits and attacks.

What do you think?

Its called legendary man. Im pretty sure it has been flip flopped and people have lost interedt in it quick. if you still want to post in it, i will be willing to one on one post with you. And if you even wwnt to recreate the situation of the roleplay, It looks like Tony and skeev have vanished from the posting and im not sure were they went to. I will continue to use William and his new suit in the pursuit of finding where Tony is being held.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back