Introductions are in order

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Hey there!

I'm Kyero, and while I'm new to this site I am far from new to roleplaying. I have been actively roleplaying since I was about nine years old (15 years now) and have been involved in creative writing for almost a decade as well. In fact, I have a story I'm working on and hoping to send off to publishers within the next year or two if college doesn't prevent me from doing so.

Anyway, my favorite styles to RP in are medieval fantasy, mythical and fantastical (Dragons and such!!!), modern era mystery/action. Sometimes I can go for futuristic if the premise is strong and the characters are fleshed out, but it's less likely to grab my attention. Still, I usually give everything its fair chance before just turning away.

On the subject of how I am to roleplay with, I try to be as positive and cooperative as possible. I am a very strong writer and have served as a mentor to others who struggle with spelling, punctuation, sentence/paragraph structure and other such issues. I enjoy sharing ideas with others and interacting with my fellow role players both in and outside of the roleplays themselves, so if you ever just want someone to chat with and discuss roleplaying with then drop me a line!

That's about it for now!

Toodles!

Why, hello there, Kyero.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a wonderful time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

We have many great roleplayers here, so don't worry about it.

So yeah....hi there!

Hello and welcome, Kyero! I'll second Pai: we're a friendly site and I think you'll find some great role play partners on here. I gravitate to medieval & fantasy myself.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. I hope to see you around the site.

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back