• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Innocent- Or Am I?

AzuelZorro102

(Fantasy/Modern whatever)

Elijah is walking down the hall of his overly-cartoonish brick-on brick built castle, made of stone and darkness, looking for something to do. He stopped, wondering to himself, "Hmm...I wonder where John is..." he said aloud. He ran a hand down his hair in slight frustration, and it being slightly gelled it popped back into place right afterwards. His figure, being somehow feminine and not really masculine at the same time, plagued his walk style to also be, in a sense, 'feminine'. His hair 'dyed' (He thinks not) a deep, beautiful red, his eyes being the same color as it. He wore a near-too-tight fitting shirt and (Horrifically) skinny jeans, washed in a light blue. Even his silver, small-loop earrings showed himself off. Either way he walked down the hallway, passing overly-decorated door after overly-decorated door, until he finally made it to his room. He opened the door, "John?" he looked around. Nobody there. "Hmm..." he shrugged, closing the door quietly for some reason, "Oh, well..." he kept walking. He bumps into somebody, "Oh, I am s-so sorry about that, uhm...." he looks at you, "Who are you?" even his voice sounded.....girly. Uhg. (Continue on).

Cameron ran a few fingers through his curly brown hair. He was a newly hired servant for the majesty that he hadn't yet obtained the pleasure to meet. He fiddled with the cigar in his mouth, letting out a puff of smoke. Cam knew he had a foul attitude, so he knew that the prince would despise him the second he opened his mouth. Not that he cared, of course.

tumblr_m3cuk7tThl1qjji23.gif

He wasn't one that played nice, every little thing annoying him beyond belief. The servant stood up, straightening his white blouse as he headed towards the door. His face wrinkled into a frown as a boy with unbelievable vivid red hair bumped into him. His eyes narrowed at the boy, brushing off some imaginary dirt from his shoulders. "No problem." He muttered. "And me? I'm only the princes's most recent servant. Don't mind me." Cameron's tone was sharp- rude even.​

Eli blushed, but was confused. This man's tone and general attitude reminded him of John; but his appearance.....so different. "U-uhm.....I-I'm Elijah...." he said kinda quietly. "It's funny....you remind me of-" he stopped himself, "N-never mind..." he looked around, "a-anyways, prince?" he chuckled a little, "The prince--king, for that matter, 's been deceased for years. Apparently he was killed in some sort of 'Vixen-Wolven War'? I dunno, the details aren't really coming to me at the moment," he sat down on a nearby windowsill, adopting a somewhat girlish pose as he sat, "But you might want to ask Derren about that. He's kind of....stubborn, to say the least; but he should be somewhere in the castle. Just ask around, y'know. Oh yeah and did I mention he's an anthropomorphic fox?" he looked up, "Well, guessing by your expression, I guess I hadn't. But, to....change the subject-" he stood up, brushed himself off a bit, "Have you seen a man named John? About little less thatn six feet tall, raven-black hair, wears a white jacket all the time?" he asked. He realized, "Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you." Well. That entire thing seemed a bit backwards. 'Just one'a those days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back