• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Hand Heroes

Humor

The Fool
A-Egan a mythical world of monster, magic and heroes.

For thousands of years the world has been looked after by heroes watching out and protecting it against the forces of evil.

For the past 300 years Ulemities Academy for Heroes has been harnessing and sharpening the skills of all would be Heroes. The distinguished members that graduate from the Academy recieve the heroes license that gives them discounts on all goods, and or free food and lodging. Heroes have their own jobs that paid substantially well and there were plenty of them to go around. It takes 5 years to graduate from Ulemities and all ages are welcome from 14 and up. Only problem is the one strike rule, but you wont have to worry about that right?

Oh,

I see...

Well your character is at the end of the year of Ulemities graduation ceremony... well i mean you made it to the end of the year. Graduating just didn't happen for you. From either your grade scores falling below a 2.0 in the multiple hero classes, or you failed the end exam. You just weren't hero material

The end exam is a Mock dungeon where you and a group of heroes must take down and destroy the final boss.

Anyways none of that matters now because you sucked. I mean you have no one else to blame but yourself. maybe you partied to hard or just chose the wrong major and blew it. Life goes on i suppose. Anyways as the would be losers of the academy you must now take the walk of shame down the main walk way of the giant academy passed all those finely dressed graduates who bream and glow of success. Ah to be young again.

Don't worry the cripple debt you will endure from failing out of the hero academy wont be to much as getting discharged from the prestigious academy is like getting fired from a really awesome and fun job. Oh who am I kidding your screwed. Have fun in life as a shop keeper or fisherman whatever you will become its in your incapable hands now.

BOOM!

It seems that the academy is allergic to fire. As you and your fellow cadets of failure left the front gates the academy has shape shifted into a torrent of endless flame, how queer. As the headmasters dismembered head lays at you and your group of idiots feet a shadow of a figure flies over the academy with a cruel and insane laugh.

There are only a few survivors and the rest are a flavor of extra crispy.

I guess count your luck for being sub par. You and your other cadets have now formed a guild called

"[Name enter here]"

In order to stop the forces of darkness as well.... failed heroes.

May the goddess have mercy on us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back