• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In The Wild

"Nice to meet you, and are you a new member of the pack? You look like you'd make a good hunter." She says, and reaches down to her paw to lick it, trying to get some of the blood off.

She shook her head, "sadly no..im not actually sure why i followed your alpha here. Im sure it was that cry you let out, i may be a loner but i still care about others." her tail thumped gently on the ground. Indeed she was a good hunter, she led her pack mates every day for a nice days hunt and it was always so enjoyable. But it wasnt like that anymore. "i was a hunter among other things.."

"Ah, so I was right." Nitalie says, her tail wagging happily. "I'm a healer, actually. I don't get much action that much, unless River decides to hurt somebody... Like she did me. I guess those trials are going to be over quite soon, though." She says, then licks her lips to keep them wet.

'its good for the healers to be at the ready in their camps, you never know when you will be needed" She brought her tongue in for a moment then let it loll back out. "its very disrespectful what that wolf did to you..and to how she presented herself in front of your alpha" a growl escaped her lips then she snuffed and looked up at the sky. Wondering if maybe she should bring that elk back before something else gets it.

"That's the glory of being a healer, we save lives. We just don't get to do anything, other than heal. I know, she's always felt like she should be alpha, but she's just so mean to every one. I'm glad to see her go, I can't believe I wanted to give her a second chance last time" she says, then chews at her shoulder to stop it from itching. A loud boom of thunder makes her jump slightly. "Looks like its going to rain."

She sniffed the air and felt the charge of electricity through her fur, "i do believe so..well ill be back i must finish a favor i owe to your alpha and i should do it before the weather gets to bad. If you see him tell him i shall return shortly" She stood up and shook herself nodding at the wolf before her. She felt that this was something she should do for exchange of that leg.

Talon get down from the Meeting Rock, drawing attention, as he padded towards River. She was standing there, shoulders up, tail high, as if she thought she was the alpha. Talon stared at her and her shoulders dropped. "I give you one last chance... And you attack a healer with it? Who do you think you are?" Talon said loudly, enough for everyone to hear

Nitalie looks at Talon, and slowly limps over to him and River. She sits down behind Talon and stares around him at River. She didn't want to antagonize her, but she wanted to see what was going down.

as freyja walked back into the forest she could hear the alpha speaking, not to long from now that wolf will be like her. but she will never be welcomed back. She could still feel the electricity in her fur and could smell it in the air. Those years living in the mountain made it easier for her to tell. Which is why she needed to get that elk meat now before it gets to bad.

Nitalie stands up, then places herself in front of Talon. Her eyes glowing with pain, but she still fought through it. "Talon, no fights. Just exile her, I don't want a dead wolf on my paws." She says glancing back at River. "You should just go, River. Just go and never come back.. Or we will ALL kill you." She says, with the most threatening voice she could muster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back