• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Improv Club!

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing

Improv Club Invites You!

That's right, improv club is coming back to the Morrendale High School club list! Oh yes, the club that brought you tons of hilarious podcast and coffee house show is here for all people. Jocks, nerds, preps, gamers, loners, dancers, or any other stereotypical group who wants something to do! So come join us in room 2315 for a wonderful and wacky day on the 1st day of school! Hope to see you there!

Non- Dumb Plot Into:

So, this RP will be covering how many different high schoolers handle coexisting in a improv club built to bring people out of their shells and into the spotlight. Have relationships, have best friends, have enemies, but you must always understand that this is all about the improv. The setting and plot will stay the same, you will either be at the club practicing, after the school hanging out, or at some sort of show where you will perform for a crowd (me).

Rules:

1. Follow the RPNation rules.

2. No sex, this shouldn't even reach that far so don't let me see more then kissing.

3. Diverse characters! I don't 20 social outcast with lots of problems, I can't stand generic characters!

4. No love at first sight, nor instant friendships, that stuff takes time.

(Secret REAL password is: Nord) < don't ask I'm playing skyrim.

5. Stay with the storyline.

6. Be respectful to everyone, I won't hesitate to call you out and embarrass you.

7. Proper grammar and such are a necessity, don't have them, don't bother.

8. Password is Morrowwind.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrendale High School, a bustling run of the mill stereotypical high school. All of the stereotypical groups are performing their daily duties with vim and vigor. The nerds and jocks are clashing in the halls, nerds of course losing the battle. The cheerleaders are taking the time to show off their stuff to boys that will never even have a chance. And last but certainly not least the very secluded individuals are taking their time to study or relax. Yes all of these activities are taking place the morning of the first day of the second week of school and they seem routine for everybody.

Routine for everybody besides Benjamin, who was down at the office filling out a form he thought was just a dream for him. Club applications were due today and after reviewing all of the already available clubs, it seemed Ben didn't have a lot of competition. Even the prospect of this working is seemingly impossible and yet here you are. An improv club for people with little drama experience and a president who can barely speak, let alone act. Wonderful idea Ben, you just got it all figured out.

Within moments of turning in the sheet detailing all of the accounts for the club, the speakers flickered on with a soothing secretary's voice. "Today after school will be the first meeting for many clubs including: Ping Pong, Gymnastics, Dancing, Skating, and the newest Improv Club. Everyone have a wonderful first day of the second week of school.". The voice echoed throughout the halls before disappearing with a click, the wild noises of the crazed children returning.

Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛʜᴀᴛ Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ Cᴀssɪᴅʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ.

Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴢʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ, ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀsʜ ᴋɴɪғᴇ ᴏғ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟɪғᴇ. Nᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴋɴɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ʟᴏɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴇᴡᴀɢᴇ sᴍᴇʟʟs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴏғ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢs ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏʀᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ- ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Iɴ Eɴɢʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴄʟᴀssᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜɪᴇʀᴀʀᴄʜʏ ᴏʀ ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ Mᴏʀʀᴇɴᴅᴀʟᴇ Hɪɢʜ Hᴇʟᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴀɪᴍʟᴇssʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛᴏʏ ᴅᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. Sʜᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴇᴘs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ.

Oғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. Mᴏsᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴘᴜᴛ, ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ. Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʟᴏᴏᴋs, ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ, ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪǫᴜᴇs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs- ʜᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ, ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀɪᴛʏ. Tʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴄᴋs- ᴏᴠᴇʀʟʏ ᴀᴛʜʟᴇᴛɪᴄ, ᴄᴏᴄᴋʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ. Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇʀᴅs ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ sᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴠɪᴅ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇs.. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄᴇ- ᴀ ᴡᴀʟʟғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ.

Hᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ. Wᴇᴇᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴍᴇss, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ?

Elizabeth walked through the halls of Morrendale High School. She had lived in the city for a really long time and knew alot of people who were already there. She had a history with each one of them since she shared a childhood with the ones who lived there before. She knew who to talk to and who to not talk to. It was just another typical day. The jocks and the nerds fighting, cheerleaders cheering for the jocks. A few in corners all by themselves, and her group. Not really, she was in the middle of the rebels, who were probably getting detention for the last prank they did with Elizabeth included. And the gamers, somewhere indoors and playing with any portable video game device they had in their hands. Being part of two steriotypical groups had a light side, she knew everything about two different lifestiles and new tricks. She recognized her brother in the jock group as always trying to impress the popular girls and of course, hitting nerds. If he wasent her brother Elizabeth could just walk away, saying something wouldnt stop the bullying or will get her more friends but Elizabeth hated looking at her brother doing that kind of things to other people. A part of her hated him but another part didnt want to see him become a world class jerk. A good thing of being part of the rebel group was she learned a couple of very nice tricks that would help her in the situation. She quickly opened her bag and took a big amount of marbles, she rolled them to were her brother was standing and rolled them in the floor, making the jocks trip and giving a chance to the nerds of escaping.

Cherron

Cherron was pleasantly strolling through the halls when she witnessed several jocks beginning to tumble down like large dominos. The girl giggled and cautiously continued her path down the hall. She found the criminal behind the domino effect and waved hello before shooting her a big thumbs up. It was Cherrons first year in high school and from the two weeks she's spent here she'd already seen that it would be a fun year except for one, ok maybe two, three possibly? Nope four things that lingered within her causing her true mood to drop and cause her to put on a facade daily. One, she was a total pip-squeak. Two, because of her size no one will take her seriously. Three, she can't be alone in the dark for one second. And four, she still had absolutely zero idea as to what clique she would join. She skipped around in most of the schools main groups and had fun in all of them but she still can't make a decision. Cher was lost in thought when she mistakenly bumped into a girl who seeme totally lost.

"Oopsie, I'm sorry about that."

The small girl quickly apologized before scurrying off. She came to a halt when she heard the announcement of clubs on the loud speaker. The words,

Improv Club

resounded in the girls head clearly as she continued down the hall. A smile appeared on her face. She decided to join the Improv Club and that would be where she made her mark on this school. That club would be where she begins her legacy. She took a hair tie off her wrist and pulled her hair up into a loose ponytail before making her way outside to the courtyard. She decided to make a prelude to her introduction beforehand. The girl walked over to a table within the courtyard and removes a small travel speaker and her phone from her bag. She hooks up the speaker and presses play, the song- Like A Boy By Ciara plays and instantly the girl takes off and her body moves smoothly to the rhythm and beat as the music takes control and Cherrons simply becomes a mere puppet. That is why her nickname is Dancer because that's exactly who she is a

Dancer.

Jessica walked into the school. It was a normal day. The nerds were being nerds, talking about molecules. The jocks were again beating up the socially challenged. There were then the cheerleaders and dancers hanging out near the jocks. Though Jessica shared the same talents and was name their captain, she didn't get along with them.

She walked off to her locker as the announcement came on the loud speaker. She was always in dance and the meeting would be right after the Improv Club.

She didn't even know why she joined the Improv Club. She loved acting, but she could do that somewhere else. She didn't need to join.

Jessica opened her locker and looked at the mirror. She examined herself, then she noticed two jocks in the mirror checking her out. "Ugh, perverts," she muttered in disgust. Jessica narrowed her eyes and slammed the locker door. She turned and glared at the two pathetic jocks. Her eyes turned cold, it looked as if she could turn them into stone. They then scrambled away.

Cristina walked down the halls and saw some familiar faces. She saw the same routine happening around her. It never occurred to her to join in anything that the others were doing. She look at the forums for clubs, and she automatically knew which one she liked the best, the improv club. She didn't join it last year for reasons unknown, but she felt good about joining it this year. After she signed up and went to her locker. She thought acting was what she could do best out of all the clubs, next to singing. Some jocks were standing next to her locker. She sighed and opened her locker hoping they wouldn't bother her.

((Alright guys, time leap to the actual club meeting. I know this seems rushed, but seeing as everyone has posted their intro it seems like a good place to step off. Also I loved the long replies, but due to the fact that lots of paragraphs deter writers, I'm hoping we can bring it down to one paragraph. It will move things along faster espcially during the character interaction about to occur. Note, due to the updates whenever you talk or interact with someones else's character you need to tag them just so they get it. I'm talking a lot so without further interruptions, I give you a time leap of epic proportions.))

The bell to release the wild beast, known as high schoolers at time, was ringing out through the building. Every able body student was running for their bus or car, hoping to rid themselves of the place before the next cycle began. Within minutes the building was a hollow cell, the usual inmates gone, leaving only those who had an interest in the many clubs left. Most were taking place within regular classrooms, not requiring much space for the various club activities.

This was not the case for Benjamin's club, for which he had reserved the resident "black box". It was a rectangular room with which the many drama classes used for rehearsals and such. This was were the Improv Club would meet daily for as long as it took to get their first performance. While this was just a dream at the moment, Benjamin was excited and hopeful for the club. He waited patiently for anyone to show up, his secluded side breaking up slowly and surely at the anticipation. (@Daeya @Keira Winston @SophiaXOXO @BlackRose @EmilyPower )

Jessica takes her time to get to room 2315. Hopefully this club was legit. She has ditched many lame clubs and she wouldn't mind ditching another. Although she was secretly hoping this club would turn out better than the rest. Jessica walked through the halls and to the door frame of room 2315. She knocked taking a deep breath. She slid into the room.

The only person there was Benjamin. She wouldn't have expected some guy like Benjamin to start a club. He barely talks! That was pretty much all she knew about him, other than the fact that his dad was the previous mayor. But, honestly he was kind of cute. "Don't tell me I was the only one that signed up for this," Jessica groaned. She bit her lip and walked over to Benjamin. "uh, hey,"

Elizabeth walked towards room 2315. She hoped the improv club would be a good one. Elizabeth was never interested in clubs before but she wanted to change this year and actually join a club. She saw a couple of jocks going to their clubs too and they quickly stopped her. Elizabeth rolled her eyes and continued walking, she could hear the jocks laughing but she really didn't care why. Elizabeth found the room and opened the door, she saw two people already there and hoped they weren't the only ones joining the club

Tʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟs, sɪɢɴᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴏғ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇʀᴘᴇᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴄʟᴀssᴇs. Oᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ, Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Iᴍᴘʀᴏᴠ Cʟᴜʙ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏɪᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ. Wɪᴛʜ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, sʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"Uᴍ, Hᴇʟʟᴏ. I'ᴍ Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ Cᴀssɪᴅʏ. Cᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪғ I'ᴍ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ Iᴍᴘʀᴏᴠ Cʟᴜʙ?" Sʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ, ʜᴇʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀғ. Hᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs sᴡᴏᴏᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴀs ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Tʜᴇɪʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴜres sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ. Hᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ, ᴛᴜɢɢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴠᴇs ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ғᴀʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪsᴛs.

She'd stopped trying to learn. There was simply no point in it when you were bad at every single subject- well, not bad. She just didn't put enough effort in. So, Rain pushed her Math work to one side and put her earphones in. They couldn't force her to learn anything, not against her will. As she sat there, Rain found herself staring at the clock and counting down the minutes. Only about six or seven more hours of school until she could escape this hellhole and go home. She started a tally chart on the inside of her wrist, marking one line for every minute that she had to spend here.

"Ugh, I just wanna go home..." Rain muttered to nobody but herself. She was sat alone at the desk in the back corner of the room, nobody even glancing at her. Which suited her and them just fine. She didn't want to talk to any of these idiots. She just wanted to go home.

--------------------------------------------------

After school, Rain had been intent of heading home- sick of their school and all the people in it. Just to prove her point, as she was getting her books, she was shoved from behind into her locker.

"Ow..." she muttered, as she hit her head hard. That would be sure to leave a bruise. She glanced around to see who was responsible but there were too many students passing by for her to be able to pin it on anyone. It could've been anyone. Most people detested her, for one reason or another. Which she in no way minded, because she tried her hardest to block people out. Rain sighed, picking up her bag before beginning to push her way through the sea of people.

"Move, move, move..." she muttered, under her breath, as she shoved people aside.

That was when she saw it. A slightly open door but there was no chattering from the inside. It was strange but Rain couldn't help edging closer, trying to peer through the narrow gap in the door. No place in this school was ever quiet. Intrigued, Rain headed over to the door and pushed it open, seeing three people inside.

"What are you all doing?" she asked, curiously, "I didn't know that there was a Standing Around Doing Nothing Club."

Cherron

In Cher's final class of the day Cherron found herself reading her eyelids instead of her textbook. As the shrill of the bell rang and echoed throughout the school, the girl jolted awake. She grabbed her belongings and smoothly squeezed herself into the crowd and out the door. Cher strolled over to her locker and dumped her books into it before disappearing down the hallway. The small raven haired girl arrived outside the room within a matter of minutes.

"2315 huh."

Cher states quietly to herself to confirm the information. The girl rests her hand on the doorknob, takes a deep breath in, and smiles before opening the door. She noticed that the group within the club already had a variety of people. She enjoyed that and wished to observe how they'd all get along. Cher's eyes scanned the room, she spotted several familiar faces and her smile soon grew into a real one.

"Hi Everyone! Lets have a good year together!"

The girl exclaims in a childish manner as her voice booms out, filled with excitement.

((I'm a bit late and I apologize for my lateness. >_<))

Benjamin was surprised by the actual number of people coming, especially since they seemed to be all females. "Uhm, hello. I'm sure you all know me, but I'm Benjamin. Welcome to the Improv Club." He stood up, holding his arms a little wide to show off the improv club spirit. This was way out of his comfort zone, but it was for a good cause. "So, guess introductions would be first on the list. Everyone want to grab a seat?". The room was surround in small wooden bleachers, but in a small circle were regular chairs. It was obviously set up for more people then just this little group, but Ben only seemed a little dissatisfied at the amount of people.

(@Fallen from Heaven @EmilyPower @Keira Winston @SophiaXOXO So the main thing I've noticed is that there is only one male and while this would usually cause some problems... I actually like the ways it could go, but anyone can make another guy if they feel like it)

((I'm working on my male character at the moment and he ought to be posted 2morrow k. ^_^ ))

She listened to the boy talking, her arms crossed. Then, she realised what the hell she'd just walked into. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! She backed away slowly, her hands raised in alarm. She was not getting dragged into some club of freaks.

"Oh, I'm not here!" Rain said, quickly, "I mean, I'm here. But I'm not really here. I was just... Wondering what was going on... I'll be going..." She turned to walk away and began down the corridor. After a few steps, she stopped and turned back. She'd never been in any clubs or anything before but... Maybe she could try and be a part of something for once. She didn't have to make friends or anything, but this "improv club" would probably be more fun then sitting at home and doing nothing. And if it sucked, she could quit and never come back again.

"I mean." Rain corrected herself, walking back to the room and entering; she pulled up a seat and sat down, looking down, "I'm Rain. It's... It's short for Lorraine." She left her introduction at that, deciding that she'd made enough of an entrance.

"2315. 2315...Ah ha."

Tanner walked up to the door and peeked in a little. People were already populating the classroom space, mostly girls, and the teen felt it best that he just sneak in and introduce himself when the opportunity presented itself at the best time. As he pushed the door open he expected the object to stay quiet on those hinges. Unfortunately, the door had not been oiled since the 80's and, therefore, he was greeted with a loud sqeeking that definitely would have caught the attention of everyone in the hallway besides himself.

"Oh....hey there." he said out loud, ruffling his hair in shame. His headband did not make the action any better as it slid around with his touch. "I'm Tanner...and I'm also petrified. I guess this would be a good time as any to say I suck at dramatic entrances." he laughed, walking toward the club members rather reluctantly now.

Cherron

Cher witnessed as the boy who apparently started the club introduced himself, followed by a girl who at first seemed to feel awkward only to behave normally moments later. She smiled and just as soon as she dropped her belongings down onto the bleachers the screech of the door alerted her that yet another person entered the room. She turned to see yet another guy walk into the room and introduce himself. After he finished Cher took initiative to go next,

"Well since I greeted everyone earlier Ill skip on to introduce myself! My names Cherron Grace Winters and I'm 14, a freshman, and..."

She paused and went on to do a small break dance routine before finishing her statement,

"...a Dancer! Oh and you all can call me by my nickname, Dancer unless you can come up with something else. Anyway it's nice to meet you all!"

The small girl cheered with a huge smile on her face. Once she finished her introduction she strolled nonchalantly back to the wooden bleachers and sat down next to her items.

tumblr_mfcazutkoH1qcy23fo1_250.gif

Jessica quickly grabbed a chair and listened to the introductions. Jessica caught onto the last girl, Cherron, who said she was a "dancer".

"You should really join the dance team, you know," Jessica said out of no where.

Jessica then decided it was a great time to start her boring introduction.

"You all probably seen me before, but I'm Jessica, captain of the varsity Dance team, a senior,"

She then tossed her head over and stared at Benjamin, waiting for him to give instructions for other activities. She could almost conclude that there was nothing to do in this club.

((sorry for the crappy paragraph, I just got a brain fart))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back