• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Important: Must I create character sheet or I can play without it ?

Freak

The Introvert Freak
Hello !

I'm new here and I have to know the answer. I'm not on computer, because I have PS3... But I tried many times sending a character sheet from my PS3 and failed.

I would like to know, that very necessary the character sheet or not?

I hope that you can understand my english!

Thanks for the answers!

Hello and welcome to RpNation, Freak.

You do not have to have a character sheet in the site's Showcase/Character Gallery in order to roleplay on the site.

For each roleplay, the individual authors/Storytellers will have different requirements. Many require character information in the form of Chraracter Sheets. They also usually have their own formats they want you to use. Some people do not require character sheets at all; it just depends on the roleplay and who you're writing/playing with. So check the roleplay information and/or ask the author if you are unsure.

In the meantime, I suggest you look at the Roleplay Recruitement (for group roleplays) and 1x1 Roleplay Recruitement forums if you're looking for a roleplay to join.

I hope this helps!

I am very grateful for the help! :) I hope, I will find someone then who plays with me ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back