• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

I'm new and clueless

It depends on the form from my understanding. As long as you remain within the normal PG-13 guidlines of no adult content and no insulting racial issues, I'm pretty sure one person ordering another around and the other obeying relatively unquestioningly is allowed, but don't quote me on it.

Alright. I won't actually make the rp until I get approval from a mod. The site I used to rp on banned all slave amd master rps so I'm trying to fimdna site that is safe and that allows slave and matter rps

We do allow Master Slave roleplays (You can find quite a bit on our site, actually), and we do hold them to the same rule set we hold all other roleplays. There is zero sexual content, and as King said, insulting racial issues.

So is innocent kissing on the lips amd hand holding allowed? I just want to make sure I don't break any of your rules.

Okay thank you so much for the help. Do yiu have any more advice that might be helpful for a newbie like me? Also, how do I send a pprivate message to someone?

HI Beauty!

You need at least 10 posts and to be on the website for 24hrs before you can sent a private message and such. I'm sure that will pass in no time!

As so tips for new members, well:

I would suggest posting an Introduction so people can get to know you!

Afterwords you can start by looking at people's recruitment pages or creating one of your own to find an RP to peripatetic in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back