Humor If Real Life Had Cheat Codes/Laughing Out Loud

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
If Real Life Had Cheat Codes that would be cool, right? Wrong! It's boring as heck and no one wants to be friends with someone who has powers they are jealous of! If anything, if Superpowers were actually real, no one that actually has them would ever out themselves! Heck, I am a fictional character made for some random person's comedy post and I still realize the hugely terrible decision that would be! By the way, how are you? I heard you have been through some rough times. Hope you feel better soon!

_____
Laughing Out Loud, often referred to simply as LOL. If you're like me in any way, you find yourself laughing at random jokes that are 100 percent only funny in your head and laughing only when it is mostly an inappropriate time and something serious just happened. I have also been told I laugh way to loudly and like a Hyena when I actually do get balling it goes on for like 5 minutes.
If you're skilled enough to pull this off, try hearing a really funny joke and lolling (Maybe I should capitalize the ls), LOLling for like three minutes straight full blast and then without hesitation make a seriously mad face and say "No." Like really seriously. It confuses the heck out of people and is 25 percent of situations I look back to in order to pull a genuine laugh from nowhere in an instant. It makes people confused and mad and it is Hilarious! (WARNING: Do not fake laugh trick people unless you know their reactions and trust level in you ahead of time.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back