• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ideas needed

Which of these names should be the territory all four clans are ruled under?

• Asylond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ergon

• Veteris

• Primus

• Other -please PM me or comment on this with a suggestion

• Total voters

SavingStar

Family Disappointment
hey guys! So I'm thinking of writing a story-possibly making an rp to get ideas- and I really need help with ideas.

So the story is essentially following 4 young teenagers, prodigies of their four home clans- the Feu, the fire benders. The Vesi, the water benders. The Erde, the earth benders, and the Aer, the air benders.

The story is focused on the four teens as they go on a journey to find the Millennium Mage, a Mage that the clans have waited 1,000 years for, and the only hope to help end the struggles they all face while they are on the brink of war, as well as the one to guide them all for the rest of their lives.

But I can't think of how to begin it. Prophecy? Old scripts?

Any ideas? I also need names- two male, two female. Please leave those below and what they mean, and -if applicable- what element it could apply to.

If you help me, many thanks! This is something I've always wanted to do this, and now that I'm doing it, I'm having issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back