• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Age

Maki

Ten Thousand Club
⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

A Secret Animal Eared Fantasy Roleplay

"As we consider the fast pace of scientific and technological progress in our modern world, we must not lose our moral compass and give way to 'free market eugenics'." - Sam Brownback

anime-city-painting-hd-20.jpeg

It's the year 2025, mankind is on the rise of creating new advanced technology that could change the world. Many companies compete against each other to see which one can create the superior machine. However there exist a certain kind of technology known as the "Augmentation" which is able to improve the human body by using advanced technological prosthetic organs, allowing the ability to achieve feats beyond imagination.

A Sacrifice of Humanity

2dsnvwo.jpg

Despite humankind's growing technology, it is still in slow process of development. For a long time, humans have always been in pursuit of their curiosities that lead to bigger and better things but have they ever stop to think about the consequence there might be? Even in this age of advanced technology, there exists a secret race of beings who hide in the shadows dedicated to preserving nature and the earth. These beings are known as the Kemonomimi.

Enter the Secretive Kemonomimi

cute-cat-nature-anime-boy-girl-in-night-517363.jpg

The Kemonomimi have existed ever since the dawn of mankind, they are able to disguise themselves as humans and walk among them in broad daylight. For generations, the Kemonomimi have tried to protect and preserve earth's natural form from the human's advancing technology. They are frightful of how the humans destroy the very ground that they stand on without any thought. Even to this day, rarely anyone has discovered of the Kemonomimi and their secrets.

A Machine's Madness

5nuiwh.png

Ever since the rise of this new technology known as the "Augmentation", the Kemonomimi have feared the worst and believe that it will tamper with the very laws of nature itself. They truly believe that if the technology to modify humans is fully realized, it could mean the very end of the Kemonomimi.

An Uncertain Future

maxresdefault.jpg

What lies ahead of this certain future? Will the Kemonomimi ever find a way to stop this advancement of human technology? Or will mankind reach a new age of enlightenment? Nothing is ever certain but only time will tell....

A Quick Intro

Hello there everyone! It's me, the creator of this roleplay: @Kayzo who will be managing this roleplay. This is a collaboration roleplay between me and my friend! Please feel free to ask any questions from the both of us. I hope you like this roleplay! And thank you for reading! Also I do highly recommend that you read the overview and the character creation thread before starting!

The Present Day

It’s July 20th 2025, the start of summer vacation for everyone. The location is set in a small city in Japan known as Chiba. The time is currently: 9:15 am. Despite the peaceful summer time, there are still news and reports of human factories and facilities involved with the development of augmentations being destroyed by an unknown vigilante group. Companies and Industries are going nuts over this dilemma and they don’t know who is doing it. The only clue they have is that of a video feed about a small animal walking inside the factory before all the cameras cutting off.

It’s unsure of what will happen but at least the commotion has calmed down…for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the early hours of the morning, Blair found herself sitting atop one of the many branches of the Great Spiritual Tree. The light breeze that skillfully danced through the leaves rustled some of fur while she tried her best to stay awake. "Never really understood why I have to be up so early while everyone else can sleep in a little. Hell, what's the point of being captain if I can't do whatever I want," Blair mumbled after she let out a great yawn. She fell back to recline on the branch to enjoy the peaceful moment before she had to actually start doing captain work.

It wasn't long before the mood was completely broken, Blair's ears perked up at the sound of movement below. A devious thought occurred to her while her tail wagged in excitement. "Whoever's down there is about to get a great morning surprise. Plus it's time for everyone else to get up and suffer with me now." Blair dissolved into the shadow only to reappear at the base of the Great Spiritual Tree. Blair caught the scent of someone familiar but her brain was still partially asleep so she couldn't correctly guess who it was. She stayed low enough not to be seen and waited for the person to get close enough before she let out a hauntingly loud howl.

Sakura Rambloom

Sakura had waken extra early than usually and was booming with energy which can be considered weird for some people. She left her house in high spirits, hoping to get a job today and visit the human world. It's been awhile since she saw Bobby and was looking forward to say her howdy do. As Sakura walks out, she stretches her arms in the air with a loud yawn and then continued walking down the trail to the Great Spiritual Tree.

Sakura was humming softly to herself as she made her way down the trail with a little skip in her step. As she continued down, her ears twitched when she heard a loud howl not to far from her. Sakura slowly moved her hands down to her axes brushing the handles and getting into a battle stance. 'What a great way to start a morning.' Sakura thought, letting out a quiet sigh. @Shadow Alpha

Bobby Rupert

Bobby woke up due to the sound of his alarm clock and let out a small yawn. He drug himself out of his bed and got ready for his job at the coffee shop, humming a tune. Once ready, he walked downstairs and grabbed himself a pop tart before heading out the door. 'Another day! Maybe something exciting will actually happen.' Bobby thought to himself which made a small smile creep onto his lips. 'Maybe I'll even see Sakura.'

With that thought in mind, Bobby walked into the coffee shop with a smile and greeted his boss who shooed him away. Bobby shrugged and walked behind the counter by the cashier. He put in his earphones and waited for the first customer.

The store that Sachi worked at early this morning was empty. Some days she would come in before the owner and set up shop by herself.

There was no need for lights at this hour. The natural sunlight was enough to warm the place up. It seeped in through the slits of the blinds and cast irregular shadows onto the walls, floors, and shelves. It really brought the small little corner shop to life.

Sachi worked at a bookstore. An old one. It was ran by a cute old lady.

because of the rapid growth of technology, books have changed drastically. The words now float out of the pages. It was a beautiful sight, Sachi thought.

Her bookstore also happened to be an antique store. Real, genuine, paper-books were sold too! Though, their purpose nowadays is just to be collected.

She never understood why people would keep collectibles. They served no real practical purpose.

Sachi stood behind the counter, which directly faced the two front doors.

She looked at the time and sighed. It was a lovely morning, yet it was boring.

She leaned onto the counter and stayed that way for a while.

[QUOTE="Shadow Alpha]In the early hours of the morning, Blair found herself sitting atop one of the many branches of the Great Spiritual Tree. The light breeze that skillfully danced through the leaves rustled some of fur while she tried her best to stay awake. "Never really understood why I have to be up so early while everyone else can sleep in a little. Hell, what's the point of being captain if I can't do whatever I want," Blair mumbled after she let out a great yawn. She fell back to recline on the branch to enjoy the peaceful moment before she had to actually start doing captain work.
It wasn't long before the mood was completely broken, Blair's ears perked up at the sound of movement below. A devious thought occurred to her while her tail wagged in excitement. "Whoever's down there is about to get a great morning surprise. Plus it's time for everyone else to get up and suffer with me now." Blair dissolved into the shadow only to reappear at the base of the Great Spiritual Tree. Blair caught the scent of someone familiar but her brain was still partially asleep so she couldn't correctly guess who it was. She stayed low enough not to be seen and waited for the person to get close enough before she let out a hauntingly loud howl.

[/QUOTE]
It was early morning, Roy in animal form stretched and let out a small roar. He started walking to the the Great Spiritual Tree to meet up with everyone. He could see Blair already waiting for everyone, "[Time to get my ears nagged off by her]", He thought while trying not to let her hear that. He hopped up onto a large root next to her and waited. He looked at Blair waiting for her to say something having something to do with him not getting there the same time as her. [Hey Blair, how long you been here? Its really early.] he said as he curled up on the root. He could feel the fresh cold morning air softly ruffle his fur as he stood there, waiting.

Megumi unfortunately had some royal duties to take care of. The day was beautiful, the sun shining, breeze blowing, and not a single cloud in the sky. Then again, every day was beautiful to the princess. But this was just one of those days were she wanted to go outside, maybe into the realm of the humans and just socialize with all the living things. But no, stupid tax rates were holding her back from doing what she loved. In her opinion this seemed like a duty more fit for her brother who was the king of the kingdom not the eldest princess. But the young boy already had enough to worry about, and she loved him dearly, so she decided to do it for him. Luckily she managed to "peacefully persuade" her sister Cadence into helping her. Perhaps the faster they got it down the faster she could get out. Plus she needed to talk about the two youngest siblings in their family. The two sisters had to keep a close eye on those troublemakers, making sure that they wouldn't bring a bad reputation to the family name.

As Cadence entered the brightly lit room that Megumi sat in, a soft, warm smile grew on her face. "Oh it's you, my sweet Cadence. How nice of you to come and help me with these tax rates. I'd love if we could get started right away, if you don't mind? I wish to get out in nature as soon as possible. Who knows what Mimi and Kyou could be doing? Or would you rather take things slowly? Perhaps I could get Ciri to make up something to drink?" She said with a silky and inviting voice, patting down on her lap beckoning for her to sit despite an empty chair being right beside her. The bunny hybrid was definitely the most touchy of the group, and that wasn't just with her siblings. No one was truly safe from Megumi and her friendliness.

@Kazehana

Revan walked down a street in Chiba, Japan, remiscing about The Kingdom and his eagerness to go home for once in every 2 months. His job was mostly a lonely one. Being one of the more elite guardians, a lot of his missions were solo and complicated. Not that it bothered him, it gave him a chance to experience human society, without an annoying rookie always asking questions about rising through the ranks of the Spiritual Guardians, and other contrivencies that annoyed the crap out him. He then thought of Megumi Fauna, his crush. Being three years his senior, Revan always looked up to Megumi for her beauty and her caring nature, which he tries to emulate, but due to his past and his personality, is difficult for him to do. I should probably get Megumi a gift. Thinking about it, Revan looked around to get some inspiration, when looked to his right, he noticed that there was a bookstore right in front him. Perfect.

Walking through the front door Revan smelled all of the old pages of books due to his heightened smell as a Kemonomimi. Looking through shelves of books, Revan was having a hard time trying to find a book that Megumi would like. He tried the fantasy section, though he doubted Megumi was interested in dragons, and elves. He completely skipped the sci-fi section for obvious reasons. He then happened across the "Romance" scetion in the store. I think she'll like these, hopefully. Looking through all of the books, Revan found a romance book called The Everspring of Love. With a smile he picked the book up and headed towards the checkout counter when he saw her. Long black hair, full lips, beautiful dark eyes, and glasses that complimented her cuteness.

Walking up to the counter, Revan placed the book in front of the girl and waited for her to checkout the book.

A snort escaped Blair when she picked up on Roy's thoughts, "Oi don't be ass Roy just because you're older than me. I've been up for a while and as you can see I'm in the middle of hunting practice." Blair kept her ears flattened to her head as she peeked from her hiding place. 'Oh no.' Of all the people that could've walked by, it just had to be Sakura. A low growl escaped her because she could already feel her face turning a terrible shade of red. She could only hope that Roy didn't pick up on it. Blair figured it would be less embarrassing if she went out in her animal form so that's what she did even though she'd have to go back to pick up her clothes. The large white wolf leapt towards Sakura with her tail wagging wildly. ["G-Good morning Sakura!"] She yelled excitedly through the link.

@FrostRaven @Aero

Sakura Rambloom

Sakura jumped a bit when she heard her captain's voice in her head and looked at the excited huge white wolf. "Hello Captain!" She said with a smile, and moved her hands away from her axes. "So why exactly are you in animal form? I don't mean to doubt your authority or anything, just how will you have time to get dressed before the meeting?" Sakura asked tilting her head to the side a bit, her ears twitching curiously. "Of course, you don't have to tell me! Just curious." @FrostRaven

A look of pure fear crossed Blair's face followed by her tail stopping dead in its track. ["....The meeting...it's today? You've got to be kidding me! They know good and well that I don't pay attention when those old geezers tell us the dates for meetings."] Blair had begun to pace back and forth while thinking of ways to get ready for the meeting. Her ears pricked up before running back to her hiding place to pick up her discarded clothing. Blair hastily changed to put her clothes on (The ones in the image below) and tried to smooth out the ruffled fur on her tail and ears. She knew the elder members would give her another boring lecture if she was late again. Blair let out an irritated sigh before running a hand through her white hair. "So Sakura? Let's just pretend that I was fully prepared for this meeting," Blair turned to face Sakura while she was blushing quite hard. "...Do you happen to know what this meeting is about? They're all usually pointless and they take forever so I'm considering skipping out on it to start patrolling the Fauna Castle." Blair cast a childish grin in the direction of Roy 'I bet you forgot about the meeting too so I'd appreciate you taking over for me if I don't show up.'

@FrostRaven

46ae89a414fabc85ad2c2d23e6753dc2.jpg

Aero said:
Sakura Rambloom
Sakura had waken extra early than usually and was booming with energy which can be considered weird for some people. She left her house in high spirits, hoping to get a job today and visit the human world. It's been awhile since she saw Bobby and was looking forward to say her howdy do. As Sakura walks out, she stretches her arms in the air with a loud yawn and then continued walking down the trail to the Great Spiritual Tree.

Sakura was humming softly to herself as she made her way down the trail with a little skip in her step. As she continued down, her ears twitched when she heard a loud howl not to far from her. Sakura slowly moved her hands down to her axes brushing the handles and getting into a battle stance. 'What a great way to start a morning.' Sakura thought, letting out a quiet sigh. @Shadow Alpha

Bobby Rupert

Bobby woke up due to the sound of his alarm clock and let out a small yawn. He drug himself out of his bed and got ready for his job at the coffee shop, humming a tune. Once ready, he walked downstairs and grabbed himself a pop tart before heading out the door. 'Another day! Maybe something exciting will actually happen.' Bobby thought to himself which made a small smile creep onto his lips. 'Maybe I'll even see Sakura.'

With that thought in mind, Bobby walked into the coffee shop with a smile and greeted his boss who shooed him away. Bobby shrugged and walked behind the counter by the cashier. He put in his earphones and waited for the first customer.
Roy froze when he saw sakura. Roy had always liked sakura, but he never actually told her how he felt. [h-hey sakura] he said as he leaped down to greet her. His aura muffled the sound of the drop, and thats the reason they call him white noise. [you seem full of energy this morning.] he looks at Blair after she mentions the meeting. [No actually I was waiting for everyone else, so I could remind them.] he looks around [hey where is Noah? Hey sakura have you seen Noah?] Roy realizes he is still in his animal form [Hold on let me change] he steps behind the tree to turn to his Kemonomimi form and change into his clothes. [Maybe Noah is already there lets get going. Blair you should change out now, that way i don't have to take your place.] he steps beside Sakura and waits for Blair to change. "I always have a pair of cloths at out meeting spots. so I'm good"

@Shadow Alpha

Iris

Another sleepless night. The petite girl shifted her golden eyes towards the sacred spiritual tree not far off in the distance. Troubled thoughts constantly plagued her mind, more so at night it seemed. Matter it not, for functioning with little sleep had become common for Iris. Instead, wandering the paths within the Kingdom of Fauna had become the norm. Ultimately, she found herself at the edge of the sacred tree's grounds each morning. How peculiar, as no matter how many times she swore her feet or paws never led her here, the power surge was unmistakable. Many Kemonomimi led themselves here for the lifting presence of Aura.

Those voices...

Though feint to reach her ears due to the intended action of ignoring, the voices were obvious. Guardians. The second most known faces of the kingdom below the royalty. Luckily for her, besides for the leader and second in command of her group, regular rebel members were not given the same publicity. Of course, that was the point. To remain hidden and undiscovered so more missions could be completed. The RazorRebels were known throughout the kingdom notoriously for their destructive nature, as they destroyed human factories and such. All for the best interest of course! At least, Iris believed so. Soon, everyone would be thanking them. What the guardians were rambling about she didn't care for. It wasn't that she hated them, but she doubtfully believed them to be naïve. Raising herself from the ground, her ears flicked dismissively, cancelling out the rest of their voices. As not to waste energy she remained in her Kemonomimi form. Seeing the flustered expression upon the captain she couldn't stifle a chuckle.

How interesting the guardians can be. Their expressions bleed of their true feelings.

Turning away from the scene, she began to head off the sacred grounds, deeper into the forest.​

@FrostRaven @Shadow Alpha @Aero

Hayden

Last night had been spent in the human realm for Hayden. Keeping up a human form was tiring. Pressure around his waist startled the man, and it took massive effort not to slice whoever's arms had made an attempt to imprison him. A quick turn of his head revealed all. Well, perhaps not everything. A strange woman lay with him in bed. Ah, yes. That was right. In need for a place to sleep the wolf had earned a room in exchange for a night's pleasure. Not his of course.

Human women are disgusting.

A mental reminder. No matter how many times he tried to get along with them, he couldn't shake the revolt he felt. Then why spend the night with one? Simple. All humans were trash anyways, meant to be used and thrown away for their sick thoughts. Serious relationships were not Hayden's forte, you wouldn't find him fancying himself with another of his kind. Everything, even relationships were merely for convenience or entertainment. Ripping away from the women he changed and headed out the door without a word; leaving only an irritated sigh and a lighted match upon the floor mat; not turning back to watch the flames slowly eat the house up.

This is thanks for last night.

Despite being a pyromaniac, there was one place he enjoyed in the human realm and would never dare set in flames. The Tattoo parlor, much to his pleasure it was where he had befriended a Kemonomimi he knew well. That was, mostly because all the tattoos on his body were done by her. Risa was her real name, though he always managed to call her by one of her many nicknames, Ren being his favorite. But don't get the wrong idea she was special. Because she wasn't. Even the massive age difference should make encounters awkward, yet it didn't particularly phase Hayden. He wore a black fitting muscle shirt, which absorbed the sun's heat in a way he wish it didn't. Disappearing into the dark ally way he allowed himself to transform back into his natural Kemonomimi form. Fipping out his phone he messaged another well known face, the head of the rebellion of course.

Vera
me
I'm bored, give me something to do boss~

@StoneWolf18

@Pyka the Pikachu

Vera

The lioness Kemonomimi paced back and forth inside a room located into the warehouse that was the Razorclaw Rebel's HQ. Humans had been growing curious of the seemingly vanct building only to get a nice surprise once they entered. Vera's ears were pinned against her skull and tail waving wildly as if it had a mind of its own, clearly alluding to her mood. A human had been caught too close to the perimeter and was in the process of being transferred to her this very moment. Whilst trying to think of what to say, her cellphone have a brief buz alerting that she had recieved a notification. Pausing mid stride, the woman grit her teeth before walking over and checking the message.

Hayden
them

Letting out an audible groan, the stressed inhuman carefully typed back as to avoid ruining the screen of the delicate electronic with her claws.

Hayden
them
me
Don't do anything yet, you know how much heat we have on us currently and any more could lead to the possible destruction of this rebellion.

Thinking for a moment, she then decided to add the following.

Hayden
them
me
Don't do anything yet, you know how much heat we have on us currently and any more could lead to the possible destruction of this rebellion.
me
I have something planned, just be patient.

As soon as the last message was sent, her door was knocked upon. "Come in." Vera replied while setting her phone face down upon the desk once more. This was going to be an interesting confrontation.

@NyxNightmare

"Aye' looky here boys, we got ourselves a little girly who tinks' she can she just walk through 'our' territory without payin' the entree fee~…." A dumb looking boy with an even stupider hair style called out to some of his mates in the alleyway that the blue-hoodied female was walking down with hands casually shoved in pockets and mouth still covered by bandages like a make-shift bandana. The supposed 'leader' of the gang stepping towards her with a smirk, "Ya' wanna pass through here ya' gotta pay us~…. yer' choice, money or-" the boy leaned right up to her, " 'somethin' else'~…." he giggled a little, the boys surrounding the still un-reacting girl.

5 minuets later the boys limp, unconscious bodies lay scattered in 'their' alley, the girl wiped the blood from her knuckles as she turned a corner, some her own, most others. As she did so she spotted a not too unfamiliar face, though not one she would describe as 'pleasant', Hayden. She looked up at him with a lightly arched eyebrow, leaning against a wall near him, "Let me guess, you spent another night with some drunk broad before setting fire to their house?~…." she muttered through the coverage over her mouth as if she was 'all-to-used' to this kinda situation with him. She soon flipped out her own phone and stared at the bright screen, soon opening her text messages and sighing.

Hana
them
Hey, ya' free today?~…. Bored.

She sent blandly, resting her head agains the hard, cold brick wall and staring up at the almost annoyingly sunny day.​

@Stamper

@NyxNightmare

Kyouzen Fauna

Today seemed to be a nice day, the sun was shining and there were little to no clouds in sight. The sun brought down warmth and a feeling of solace as it kissed the entirety of the kingdom in one swift motion. Looking out of the window in his royal quarters, Kyou could see citizens going about their daily business and that made him happy. Of course, those citizens looked like ants to Kyou as the castle stood proud and tall in all of its splendour. It was a beautiful building, both inside and out. The many plants that filled the courtyards were enticing, and Kyou let out a slight chuckle as he thought about some crazy man climbing over the walls just to smell the roses- that was an amusing thought.

After a few minutes or so of looking out the window, the teenage Kemonomimi closed the window and made his way towards the door as he left his quarters and headed down the hall. Hands in his pockets as he made his way down through the halls and towards the royal courtyard. Proceeding to sit underneath a pretty white wooden arch surrounded by flora, Kyou lay down and watched the clouds in the sky.
"Ah well, this gives me something to do." He muttered to himself as he kept his gaze averted to the sky, "I wonder where Mimi is..." He thought, hopefully the princess would realise where he was and come here. She always made things that much funner.

@Mitchs98

Horatio Clarkson

A Broken Memory

Many years ago...

otakuscape_913da59c87173ff4.png

A beautiful sun sets as the clouds shine within the dusk of night. As the wind blows and the trees hustle, from above you can see a passenger airliner flying up high in the sky peacefully. Inside the airliner you can see many passengers inside the plane but two in particular seems to catch your eye. A young boy about the age of twelve with black hair is looking out the window smiling as he eagerly watches the sun set. Next to him appears to be an older man about the age of 40, sitting next to him while reading a book about muscle therapy. The young boy turns his head around and looks at the older man reading his book.

"Hey dad! Aren't you excited that we are finally going back home? I can't wait to see mom, I wonder how she is doing." he exclaimed excitedly as he continues to look at the older man who appears to be his father. The older man closes his book and slowly smiles back to him with some comfort in his eyes. "Yes it is, I am just glad that nothing bad happened while we were back in Germany." he said sighing with relief. "Speaking of Germany, did you like the place? I know we've only been there for 1 week but was there anything you enjoyed while we were staying there?" he asked in a curious tone. The boy smile grew bigger as he looked outside the window "Well even if I didn't get to go outside as much, I did enjoy looking at the scenery! It was very pretty!" he replied. The father continued to look at him before turning his head to look at the other passengers. "Did you know that I first met your mother in Germany? She was a very stunning lady back then and still is today." he said in a relaxed tone. "I can't wait to go back home." the father tried readjusting himself in his seat before laying down into his chair. "Me too, I can't wait to show her all the things that we brought back for her!" he exclaimed. He looked down between his feet into a small plastic bag which held a small glass snow globe from Germany. "Are we still going to have that picnic together?" the young boy asked his father. "Yup and it's going to be great, your mother makes the best jambalaya in the whole world." he said smiling in an eager fashion. "She really does! it's going to be the best picnic ever!" he said in a joyous tone.

As soon as he finished his last word the intercom on the plane began to announce: "Attention all passengers, we have arrived at Los Angeles, we will land in about twenty minutes. Thank you for flying with Germanwing Airlines and we hope you enjoy the rest of your day." the intercom stopped. The boy waits eagerly as he looks around...however he notices that some of the lights begin to flicker suspiciously. The intercom begins to speak again "Attention all passengers, there has been a slight problem located within the airplane. Do not worry, please stay in your seats and we will be with you in a short moment. Thank you." the intercom stopped. The father begins to wonder a bit as he looked at his son. Suddenly the lights within the airliner start to rapidly flicker as passengers begin to panic a bit.

The intercom begins to speak again: "ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS, PLEASE STAY CALM. THE PILOTS ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN TO LOCATE THE PRO-" however the intercom suddenly was cut off due to the immediately shortage in power.All the lights go off and the plane suddenly drops beginning it's rapid descant onto the ground. All of the passengers begin screaming as the airplane rapid drops in length and speed. The father held very tightly to his son "HOLD ONTO ME, WHATEVER YOU DO. DON'T LET GO!!!" he shouted as loud as he can among the screams. His son held on tightly to him as he tried to block out the screams from his head, only thinking of his father, mother and the wonderful picnic that they will have together. The airliner begins to drop reaching the runway of the Los Angeles Airport. The whole entire plane crashes and burns as parts begin to spread and explosions coming from within the tank of the airplane ignite the airliner on fire. Soon the airliner stopped and all that could be seen is a horribly broken down airliner engulfed with flames.

The young boy slowly opened his eyes and is in unimaginable pain. Blood spurted everywhere from his body as he tried to move but realized that he wasn't able to feel any of his arms or legs.
"D-Dad?....D....ad?" he said while coughing more blood from his mouth. He slowly looked up and saw his father impaled by one of ships parts. Killing him in the process. His eyes started tearing up, mixing with his own blood as he starts to lose consciousness. "D...D...Da....d....d...." he said softly as his eyes began to droop. Sirens can be heard as the sounds of men shouting and water spurting.

"Look over there! It's a young boy! He's a survivor!" said one man. "Quickly! We must take him to the nearest hospital at once!" said another man as he carried the young boy out of the burning airliner. The next thing he knew he was inside what appears to be a moving vehicle. "CLEAR" a man said as he begins to send electric shocks to the boy's body to keep him alive. As the man continued, the young boy began to lose counsciousness. However as he felt loosing himself the last thought that came to the boy's mind....

Was the thought of spending a lovely picnic with his mother and father.

The Present

Horatio begins to wake up or reboot himself as he would have said. He begins to sit up and look around his room, the time was 9:00 am exactly as he begins to start off the day as he would usually do....by looking outside the window for 5 minutes before taking a shower.
"I remember...it's summer, I wonder what I should do today..." he asked himself in an emotionless and stoic tone.

Cadence Fauna

She strolled into the room casually with a bored look upon her eyes and a clipboard in her arms. Of course she was going to be present for such a thing, but she was under no obligation to enjoy it. Her sister's offer was met with only the unamused glance that only Cadence could provide. She had heard similar offers throughout the year, and she would hear many more before they kicked the can. But Cadence wasn't one for touching, quite the opposite in fact. For her, it was a bit early in the morning to be already assaulting her with such bizarre offers. Without a second thought, she sat in the empty chair instead, taking a deep breath before they were to begin.

"Well, in all honesty, I would prefer this to be short as well. Nevertheless, we haven't the control over the length of this conversation. So I'd rather not raise our hopes in the event that it takes much longer, hm?" she replied, though she still herself hoped to be out of there quickly. Taxes were just a part of the mundane clutter that clogged her schedule with its nonsense. She brought the clipboard up from its position in her lap, analyzing it one final time before they were to begin.

"Alright, so we have to deal with some tax rate nonsense, primarily income and property taxes. It appears as though the more wealthy would like to change the taxes to a flat rate instead of a percentage while lower income would like to keep the percentage. The flat rate proposal would bring in more money for kingdom projects that could promote the well being of the kemonomimi and allows lower income families to have a lower rate based on a sort of tiered system. But there is a cap on the tiers that benefits the upper classes, which is why they advocate for it. So, it's sort of like the percentage system we use now, but also different at the same time. It tends to benefit those on the upper ends of the tiers but harm those on the lower ends," she explained, trying to be as objective about it as possible.

Cadence liked to hear out suggestions from citizens of the kingdom, though most were rubbish to begin with. This one at least made some sense and had some implications that would work. She set the clipboard down and glanced at Megumi, mostly to make sure that the girl didn't fall asleep. "Did you get all that? What's your take on the matter?" she inquired, hoping that their opinions matched. If it did, they might be out of there as quick as Cadence could jump out the window and Megumi could run/hop/jump/whatever to the main entrance. So, it would be pretty quick.

@Kayzo

Shadow Alpha]A look of pure fear crossed Blair's face followed by her tail stopping dead in its track. [[COLOR=rgb(0 said:
[/COLOR]Blair had begun to pace back and forth while thinking of ways to get ready for the meeting. Her ears pricked up before running back to her hiding place to pick up her discarded clothing. Blair hastily changed to put her clothes on (The ones in the image below) and tried to smooth out the ruffled fur on her tail and ears. She knew the elder members would give her another boring lecture if she was late again. Blair let out an irritated sigh before running a hand through her white hair. "So Sakura? Let's just pretend that I was fully prepared for this meeting," Blair turned to face Sakura while she was blushing quite hard. "...Do you happen to know what this meeting is about? They're all usually pointless and they take forever so I'm considering skipping out on it to start patrolling the Fauna Castle." Blair cast a childish grin in the direction of Roy 'I bet you forgot about the meeting too so I'd appreciate you taking over for me if I don't show up.'

@FrostRaven

46ae89a414fabc85ad2c2d23e6753dc2.jpg
FrostRaven said:
Roy froze when he saw sakura. Roy had always liked sakura, but he never actually told her how he felt. [h-hey sakura] he said as he leaped down to greet her. His aura muffled the sound of the drop, and thats the reason they call him white noise. [you seem full of energy this morning.] he looks at Blair after she mentions the meeting. [No actually I was waiting for everyone else, so I could remind them.] he looks around [hey where is Noah? Hey sakura have you seen Noah?] Roy realizes he is still in his animal form [Hold on let me change] he steps behind the tree to turn to his Kemonomimi form and change into his clothes. [Maybe Noah is already there lets get going. Blair you should change out now, that way i don't have to take your place.] he steps beside Sakura and waits for Blair to change. "I always have a pair of cloths at out meeting spots. so I'm good"
@FrostRaven @Aero @Shadow Alpha
Sakura Rambloom

Sakura giggled at her Captain's forgetfulness and watched as she went to go change. As she was changing, Roy appeared talking about the meeting and greet her in his animal form. "Good morning Roy, and yes, I always like to be in tip top shape for you never know what may happen." The fox girl responded with a proud smile.

By the end of her response, Blair came back out complaining about the meetings. Sakura scratched her cheek in thought and then replied, "No, sorry Captain I don't know what the meeting is about. But come on, just think about what we can all do afterwards!" She felt Roy's presence beside her after she replied to her Captain and made her feel a little weird. "Look at you all prepared and stuff." She said to Roy with a chuckle. Sakura blinked when she heard a familiar voice and looked over by Blair to see Revan. "Oh wow Revan! Hi, how's it been?" She said excitedly, her tail wagging a bit. It's been two months since they last saw Revan as he was in the human world the whole time.

LeSoraAmari said:

Kyouzen Fauna

Today seemed to be a nice day, the sun was shining and there were little to no clouds in sight. The sun brought down warmth and a feeling of solace as it kissed the entirety of the kingdom in one swift motion. Looking out of the window in his royal quarters, Kyou could see citizens going about their daily business and that made him happy. Of course, those citizens looked like ants to Kyou as the castle stood proud and tall in all of its splendour. It was a beautiful building, both inside and out. The many plants that filled the courtyards were enticing, and Kyou let out a slight chuckle as he thought about some crazy man climbing over the walls just to smell the roses- that was an amusing thought.

After a few minutes or so of looking out the window, the teenage Kemonomimi closed the window and made his way towards the door as he left his quarters and headed down the hall. Hands in his pockets as he made his way down through the halls and towards the royal courtyard. Proceeding to sit underneath a pretty white wooden arch surrounded by flora, Kyou lay down and watched the clouds in the sky.
"Ah well, this gives me something to do." He muttered to himself as he kept his gaze averted to the sky, "I wonder where Mimi is..." He thought, hopefully the princess would realise where he was and come here. She always made things that much funner.

@Kayzo @Kayzo

Ciri had gotten up early to tend to cleaning with the castle as she normally did. Sure, she wasn't the only maid the castle had, but she was something along the lines of the 'Head Maid' so to speak so she had more work than most of the others did. Most of it revolved around the Fauna Family itself and training the staff, however. Currently she was on her way to bring Cadence and Megumi tea to the meeting room, she'd overheard them talking about it the day previous so she figured it would be a nice thing to do; plus it would give her a excuse to see Megumi. She'd liked her for a while, but never exactly told her. She probably wouldn't want to have a relationship with her as one of the maids anyway.

Nevertheless she was almost there, tea in hand on a silver tray, when Mimi crashed into her. She immediately moved to cover her face protectively with her arms, expecting hot tea to pour all over her. But luckily it didn't and instead got on the floor. Of course the tea set was destroyed, but Ciri's concern was on Mimi even if she did do it herself. Though before she could question her health she'd already ran off. She sighed and looked at the mess she'd made, she'd clean it up later. For now, she was determined to get them tea. Pulling out a sketchbook she quickly flipped through the pages, and soon a brand new tea set with hot Earl Grey tea was placed on the tray.

A satisfied expression on her face she stood up and carefully picked the tray up. A few moments later she was at the room. Knocking on the door to alert them of her presence she walked in with a smile on her face. "
Sorry if I'm interrupting, I figured you'd both like some tea." She told them, walking over to the table and setting the tray down. "Would you like anything else?" She asked, gaze flickering between the both of them but clearlyl mostly resting on Megumi.

Kazehana said:
Cadence FaunaShe strolled into the room casually with a bored look upon her eyes and a clipboard in her arms. Of course she was going to be present for such a thing, but she was under no obligation to enjoy it. Her sister's offer was met with only the unamused glance that only Cadence could provide. She had heard similar offers throughout the year, and she would hear many more before they kicked the can. But Cadence wasn't one for touching, quite the opposite in fact. For her, it was a bit early in the morning to be already assaulting her with such bizarre offers. Without a second thought, she sat in the empty chair instead, taking a deep breath before they were to begin.

"Well, in all honesty, I would prefer this to be short as well. Nevertheless, we haven't the control over the length of this conversation. So I'd rather not raise our hopes in the event that it takes much longer, hm?" she replied, though she still herself hoped to be out of there quickly. Taxes were just a part of the mundane clutter that clogged her schedule with its nonsense. She brought the clipboard up from its position in her lap, analyzing it one final time before they were to begin.

"Alright, so we have to deal with some tax rate nonsense, primarily income and property taxes. It appears as though the more wealthy would like to change the taxes to a flat rate instead of a percentage while lower income would like to keep the percentage. The flat rate proposal would bring in more money for kingdom projects that could promote the well being of the kemonomimi and allows lower income families to have a lower rate based on a sort of tiered system. But there is a cap on the tiers that benefits the upper classes, which is why they advocate for it. So, it's sort of like the percentage system we use now, but also different at the same time. It tends to benefit those on the upper ends of the tiers but harm those on the lower ends," she explained, trying to be as objective about it as possible.

Cadence liked to hear out suggestions from citizens of the kingdom, though most were rubbish to begin with. This one at least made some sense and had some implications that would work. She set the clipboard down and glanced at Megumi, mostly to make sure that the girl didn't fall asleep. "Did you get all that? What's your take on the matter?" she inquired, hoping that their opinions matched. If it did, they might be out of there as quick as Cadence could jump out the window and Megumi could run/hop/jump/whatever to the main entrance. So, it would be pretty quick.

@Kayzo
Megumi let out a small sigh and shook her head disapprovingly as her younger sister decided not to sit on her lap. If only cadence agreed to doing so they could've made this boring experience so much better! They could become closer as siblings and friends, even though the princess pretty knew everything about her. This would only lead to even worse things. Taxes were boring enough, but the way her sister talked was just terrible. It was like she was unhappy to see her own sister. Being unhappy to do taxes was understandable, but not seeing a loved one. At least they agreed that this needed to go by fast. "You need to lighten up Cadence! It's a nice day outside and you're here with your sister, is that not a good thing?" She asked briefly, her hands falling into her own lap. "Whatever, let's just get to the important stuff."

The entire time Cadence droned on about the current taxing system and what people wanted Megumi found it really hard to follow along. It was so confusing and she didn't know anything about taxes, and the way cadence spoke didn't help at all. All she got from it was the rich wanted to be taxed less and that's make the poor poorer, and that wasn't good. "My opinion? I don't really know. I suppose we do whatever is best for the people, hm? I don't know anything on this matter unlike my very smart and pretty sister, so I think that you'd have the better judgement in this situation." She said, shrugging her shoulders before her eyes glanced towards the door. Cadence might not have been able to hear it, but outside sounded like the crashing of plates and cups. Did one of the maids trip and fall? That happened every once in awhile and she had a little list of who it could've been, but she was surprised to find out that it was Ciri who fell. The fellow bunny girl was the top maid of the castle and it was highly unlikely for her to fall, even on an off day, so one one possibility came to mind. Completely ditching her seat she trotted up to Ciri and wrapping her arms around the girl. "I heard you fall outside, are you ok? Mimi must've had something to do with it. Did she help you up?" Megumi questioned, rubbing her cheek against Ciri's.

@Mitchs98

"Theres always tommorow!"

anime-girl-blue-Favim.com-3651676.jpg

Name: (First, Middle if available and Last name)

"My name is Aviana Tindale"

Nickname: (Common alias that people call you)

"It's only Avie for all I know."

"I'm a Female thank you very much."

"18, gosh am I already that old?"

Sexuality: (Are you straight, bi sexual or something else?)

"I'm Straight."

Crush: (Does your character have a crush on someone?)

"Not at the moment."

Species: (What kind of human are you? Caucasian, African, Asian, Etc)

"I'm a Caucasian!"

Occupation: (Does your character go to school? Have a job? or something else? or None?)

"I work at Hair cutting place and go to an Online High school."

Affiliation: (Which Affiliation do you belong to? or do you not belong to one?)

"Like cults? No I don't belong to any of them."

" I like mythical things, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, friends outside of work (doesn't really have any), apples, having a job, salamanders, reading, & PUPPIES!!!"

Dislikes: (What does your character dislike?)

"I despise Jerks, her bosses..., pizza, people who judge others soley by how they look, birds, drawing, and cats."

Personality: (What is your character's personality?)

"I can sometimes be seen talking about Fantasy and Sci-Fi, I also talk to myself out loud, I can get angry when someone says the word friends or anything that has to with it because generally when somebody says that something bad happens, I usually do things without even thinking, I am generally always loud and kind, but sometimes I can be a bit short-tempered."

Biography: (Your character's story and history)

"TBR."

Extra: (Anything
else we should know about your character?)

"I believe that Maki is infact a goddess!"

-=-=((Aviana Tindale))=-=-

-=-=((Human))=-=-

"YOU ARE ALWAYS LATE TO THE JOB AND YOU NEVER GET THE JOB DONE CORRECTLY!"

"Not my fault you ask us to be here at 5 o' clock sharp!"

"IT'S A REASONABLE TIME EVERYONE ELSE COMES AT THIS TIME."

"Ugh, just let me get today done and stop yelling AT ME!"

"Sorry, but your fired."

"WAIT WHAT! WHY?!"

"I already told you why, now get out my building BEFORE I ESCORT YOU OUT MYSELF!"

"FINE! I NEVER WANTED TO WORK AT THIS DUMP ANYWAYS!"

Avaina crossed her arms and stomped away from her old job. This was something she was used to from getting fired often from her other jobs, but she still didn't like it, like seriously who gets up, AT 5 IN THE MORNING! It's insane!
"Maybe I can get a cup of coffee before looking for another job to work at." She walked into the coffee place and waited in line until it was her turn to order. "Could I have a medium sized cup of coffee please?" She tried hiding it, but it was still pretty obvious that she was in some sort of fight earlier.

-=-=((
@Aero))=-=-

Bobby Rupert

Bobby was just casually doing his job, ringing up and serving customers with a kind smile. Some customers enjoyed his calmness and smile, returning it with a tip or a kind smile of their own. Others were the opposites, sneering at the calm boy or rolling their eyes. Bobby didn't mind, nor care about the ones who treated him poorly. But he was glad to see some people enjoyed his kind ways.

He was just finish ringing up the previous customer, when a girl around his age, really pretty came up and ordered a medium coffee. Her order sounded a bit forced to Bobby and he could hear a little hint of irritation from the girl. Bobby smiled kindly to the girl and nodded his head, writing her order on her cup. "Medium coffee huh? Coming right up pretty miss." He replied as he handed the cup to a co worker behind him. "So rough morning?" Bobby asked as her rang up the girl's price. @CellistCat606

"Theres always tommorow!"

anime-girl-blue-Favim.com-3651676.jpg

Name: (First, Middle if available and Last name)

"My name is Aviana Tindale"

Nickname: (Common alias that people call you)

"It's only Avie for all I know."

"I'm a Female thank you very much."

"18, gosh am I already that old?"

Sexuality: (Are you straight, bi sexual or something else?)

"I'm Straight."

Crush: (Does your character have a crush on someone?)

"Not at the moment."

Species: (What kind of human are you? Caucasian, African, Asian, Etc)

"I'm a Caucasian!"

Occupation: (Does your character go to school? Have a job? or something else? or None?)

"I work at Hair cutting place and go to an Online High school."

Affiliation: (Which Affiliation do you belong to? or do you not belong to one?)

"Like cults? No I don't belong to any of them."

" I like mythical things, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, friends outside of work (doesn't really have any), apples, having a job, salamanders, reading, & PUPPIES!!!"

Dislikes: (What does your character dislike?)

"I despise Jerks, her bosses..., pizza, people who judge others soley by how they look, birds, drawing, and cats."

Personality: (What is your character's personality?)

"I can sometimes be seen talking about Fantasy and Sci-Fi, I also talk to myself out loud, I can get angry when someone says the word friends or anything that has to with it because generally when somebody says that something bad happens, I usually do things without even thinking, I am generally always loud and kind, but sometimes I can be a bit short-tempered."

Biography: (Your character's story and history)

"TBR."

Extra: (Anything
else we should know about your character?)

"I believe that Maki is infact a goddess!"

-=-=((Aviana Tindale))=-=-

-=-=((Human))=-=-

Aviana grumbled a bit thinking about her morning,
"It wasn't the worst but, I've definently seen better mornings." She watched as he made the coffee and as he rang the coffee up to show how much it costed in total. "That much? Either my standards have gone up for how low the price is for mediun coffee is or I'm still a bit tired from waking up at 5." Aviana went into her pocket and brought out a couple of coins and dollars and laid them out on the counter. "Is that correct?" She asked hoping that she didn't get her math wrong.

-=-=((
@Aero))=-=-

Hana Cloud

Shigure.%28Kantai.Collection%29.600.1982393.jpg
The soft sound of gentle, quick paced music drew Hana from the depths of her sleep. It was coming from a little white plastic box that displayed the time in green blocky numbers: 5:31 AM. Her eyes opened slowly, blinking away the sleep. When they were fully open she peeled back the fluffy comforter and swung her feet over the side of the bed. She has had the same bed for years and the bottoms of her feet still managed to dangle above the carpeting. It managed to squeeze a frown out of her every morning before the ruffled expression would change to a big smile that drew the dimples to the surface of her cheeks. Hana woke up early for many reasons. She woke up early to help her dad start the day. She woke up early to cook her mother pancakes into shapes of smiley faces, butterflies, you name it. Hana woke up early to watch the sun rise. Watching the sun set and rise was among her favorite activities and she never missed the chance unless something big came up.

With her brown hair sticking up in places, Hana darted downstairs in a pair of pajama shorts and an over sized shirt, all the way to the kitchen where she turned on the oven. Butter in a frying pan, pancake mix out of the fridge, since she liked to make it in bulk, and coffee pot on. Upstairs she heard her mothers shuffles and she hummed a recently popular pop song and spread the pancake mix on the warm pan. Now, for the eggs. Her mother like them over easy, so those wouldn't take as long. A few minutes later, Hana was setting down a plate of steaming eggs, toast, and blueberry pancakes on the table as her mother took a seat in front of them. Once the coffee mug was placed beside it, her mother smiled gratefully at her and began to eat. Every morning, she ate the same thing, but never complained. If anything, her mother seemed sad when she didn't get her daily dose of Hana cooked breakfast. And it was the least Hana could do for the woman who worked nearly all day and every day. Now, it was time to help her father. She walked into the room and walked up to the side of the bed. "Get up, Daddy. Breakfast is ready and it'll get cold!"

When he did not stir, Hana frowned and poked his face. "Dad!" With a mischievious snicker, her father grabbed her hand and pretended to go back to sleep. "Nice try. You've been pulling that for years. If I didn't know a fake out when I saw one, what kind of daughter would I be?" He chuckled again and smiled sleepily. "Yeah, I know. Alright, I'm up, I'm up." With a bit of effort, Hana helped her father sit and then stand up, getting him his crutches to support him. Hana was used to it by now though. The two walked carefully downstairs and she gently deposited him in the chair opposite her mother. And then, she placed a plate in front of him. "Thanks, darling."

She patted his head with a laugh.

"Aren't you going to be late for the sun? After all this time, I think it would be upset if you stood it up," Her mother murmured over the rim of her cup.

"Right!"

Scrambling up the stairs, Hana rustled through her closet and pulled out her school uniform. Frankly, she wasn't sure if she would go today. Although her father was happy enough, he had been struggling especially so lately. Even if he said he was okay, she would go to school and worry all day. No work would be done anyway. Still, it was nice to be prepared. Running the brush through her hair, Hana did the quickest braid job on record and picked up the camera from her desk. It was a newer camera with a vintage twinge. It looked like one of the older cameras, still flashed, and spit out pictures after they were taken. It cost her a fortune of taking care of the neighbors houses but it was worth it. "Hi, old friend. Ready to start the day?"

Hana slipped the strap around her neck and grabbed her phone. When she turned on the screen, she saw she got a message from her friend, Risa. As hard as it had been to find friends, Hana had managed to find a good one in Risa. She stuck around despite Hana's acclaimed "normality" and was quite eccentric herself. The girl usually knew how to make Hana smile even if she tried not to. Hana would be crushed if Risa suddenly disappeared from her life. With her tongue stuck out of her mouth, Hana answered quickly and slipped her phone back in her pocket.

Risa
me
Hey, ya' free today?~…. Bored.
them
Maybe. Dad is a little sick so I probably won't go to school. Have anything in mind?

Hana raced down the stairs and waved to her parents, before bolting out the door. She saw the first hues of the sun shimmer on the horizon; beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows that blended with the inky blue of the night, creating a beautiful rainbow. Hana raised the camera to her eyes and snapped a photo. Then she continued on her path. There was this big field at the end of the neighborhood that was perfect for pictures. Normally she would have taken her bike but she just sprinted down the sidewalk and... skidded to a stop by a particular home. Horatio... Hana, well, in simple terms, had developed feelings for this boy she had hardly spoken to. All her life, people would look at Hana and dismiss her as too boring for their interest and yet, she couldn't understand because she wasn't stoic or anything like that. She did try. But Horatio... didn't go to school. His face always seemed a mask of hidden emotion. And Hana was so curious about what he hid beneath that. If she hid only a little, there must be so much that others did not know about him. Sacred secrets, special things that Hana really wished she knew. Admittedly, she had kept herself up at night before wondering about him. Other people were so open and he was a closed book. What was his favorite color? What kind of foods did he like? Was he left handed or right handed? Did he own any pets? What made him smile? Did he even know she existed. And, not so easily admitted, she had snapped a picture of him when he left his house and kept it in her "special box of photos". What had made her so smitten when she knew nothing about him?

@TheHappyPikachu @Zareh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back