• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music I Voiced A Singing Robot

NightshadeCupcakes

Nights Delachord
I bet you're wondering, "Vox, what the hecc do you mean, a singing robot?"

That's legit what I mean.

I coded and recorded a voice that can be manipulated to sing anything in the English language. I wrote the recording list, recorded everything and 'otoed' every single line so that it can work in the program it's built for. The result is a voice that sounds British and sounds pretty neat tbh.

I'm still working on finding the best way to use it so these two covers sound a little messy, but it works and I'll continue to improve.

I've been waiting for over five months for this day, and now it's finally here and I'm so emotional holy shit

This voicebank use a custom reclist called Resolist, built for British English, and no, it won't be distributed. Ask UTAForum why.

Song: Thunderstorm - CIRCRUSH ft. Cyber Diva V4
Voice: Lia Skye STARDUST (Mars Lee)
UST: Mars Lee (using colvtte's as a base)
Mix: Mars Lee

Happy early birthday, Lia!

So, one of my friends has been going through a tough time recently and I figured this would be what they needed to hear.

It's also a pretty good comparison between me and Lia (I've already covered this song). This cover isn't perfect but I'm still testing Lia out and trying to find the best ways to use her, don't judge me too hard!

Song: To Whom It May Concern - Kowareta ft. Neko Kanochi
Voice: Lia Skye STARDUST (Mars Lee)
UST: Mars Lee (built using Kowareta's)
Mix: Mars Lee

Feel free to tell me what you think!​

I don't know why nobody else has commented on these. I love them. They're so different, but the melodies are lovely! And I love the "To Whom It May ConcernI" (That is a cover, correct? It's lovely!)

Keep up the amazing work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back