• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

i need help ; ((

Iroleplay

Heyy, i am new to this, and i just left another role play site since i really couldn't find anything intresting anymore. I was wondering if someone can tell me how to find where the 'roleplays' and other things are?

Hello Iroleplay,

Well, on the large section Forum, located up on top of the page with Home, Blogs, and What's New? we have many different sections. In order the large box sections (under the chat box if you are on the right page) are:

RpNation Home-where you will find updates on the site, help guides, and where you can put questions and suggestions

General- Non rp related threads, introductions, and debates can be found here

Role Playing- All our roleplaying sections are found here, along with info and sign ups

Archives- Dead things live here, haha.

What's Going on- Where you will find all those on at the moment, the newest blogs, birthdays, and random photo pictures.

Okay, with those genereal sections down, I'm sure you'll be able to find the role playing section a bit easier. Now, once your in it, you will have many 'subsections' to it. These are the categories we provide for role plays. They are Anime, Movie, Book, Video Game, Other/Uncategorized, and Inactive.

In each of those section you will have two threads in their own box, which consists of a link to a list of sign ups, and a list of story info. On the main section page itself, you will find a list of all the currently active role plays for that sections. If you find any that suit your fancy, you can go to the sign up section to fill out a form and once your approved you can post in the thread and there you go =D

I do hope this helped, if you need more details, don't hesitate to ask, hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back