Other I Need Help [get ready for me to dump my problems onto you]

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name
Hello reader!

If you're not busy, mind giving me some advice? I'm a bisexual (more gay then straight obviously) teen who is going through that typical 'phase' in life (no, I'm not emo or anything). So, what'd 'ya say?

I'm straight, dealt with bi curiosity, still deal with it, it's not that bad. Look man, just live your life and go day by day as you normally do. Don't let the fact you like guys change that, because in what way would that change things? People will probably give you shit yeah, but you'll get that from people regardless no matter what. It's just one of those things to ignore and not even bother with, why, because people are assholes.

Sexuality and labels are stupid in my opinion. Just like whoever you like and that's it. Sure some people judge but that's their problem not yours. What's important is what makes you happy and not what others think of it. Besides, it's not like we can pick who we fall in love with right? Why agonize over it. Be yourself and that's pretty much the only thing that matters. I mean people always find something to bitch about. If it's not sexuality its something else, just let them be unhappy if they want to but don't let them drag you into it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back