• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Hades

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius

Notice !!!

The roleplay has been restarted in Ic tab to.

Please don't post here.

Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mal took one last look at the human world and smiled. "It may be a why before I return enjoy you're peace well I'm gone." With those words spoken he summoned the gates of hell and walked in. He walked threw a eternity of darkness until a light shown at the end of the tunnel, he walked into the light imediatly being smacked with a blast of foul smelling air.

He looked forward to see a school on a island suspended by chains holding it to the roof of hell, around it was a mout of lava within that you could see the eternaly burning souls screaming to be let out. There was a bridge to his right but he didn't trust it. He walked straight over the lava crushing the hands of the souls that grabbed at his feet, he walked up to the doors of the academy.

The gates opened in front of him deviously welcoming him in. Some part of him knew once he entered there would me no turning back. He pushed on anyway the gates slammed shut behind him and bound themselves with hellfire chains. Then what semmed to be a female tour guide appeared in front of him and welcomed him to the school.

Mel followed the tour guide around as she showed him around the school. Mel enjoyed the sights you wouldn't expect a place like this to be beutifull but it was. Decore covered in flames, ingravings in the Onyx and obsidian the school was made for, a floor of glass allowing you to see the lake of lave down below, chandeliers made of all the precious gems under the earth the place was simply amazing.

Eventually he was shown to his dorm he walked in and set his few belongings down, he explored the dorm it was two floors and was plenty big. He thought he must be staying with someone he wondered who. He took a seat on a nearby couch and looked at the pile of textbooks with a letter on them saying they were his. He wondered who would have put them there he didn't even know he would come here until today, never the less he took the books and began to read. There were basic subjects which he found boring but then there were fascinating subjects on magic hexing cursing and galore. "Mabey I will like it here." He snickered to himself.

( Still waiting on new students; feel free to join )

Asmodeus sauntered about his fathers domain, gritting his teeth and grumbling under his breath like a snotty teenager of which he had seen in the mortal world, whilst gathering his belongings in preparations to begin his first day of what his father classifies this gathering as...school?

With somewhat of a mild mannered scowl, Asmod bid his father a due, before exiting the burning from doors, making his way to this 'school' location. Inside his head, he could picture the girls of which he could tease all he wanted. The slaves of which he could tame and own for himself. Ah, the beauty of it all. Having them all entertain and please him to his liking alone. What a beautiful thought to have.

Upon reaching his destination, Asmod already held knowledge of where he was to lodge for the time being. With a semi grin, he entered the black ironed gates, heading straight across the courtyard, admiring the bountiful sights before him. All he could do, was picture an abundant amount of slaves for him to touch, for him to tease, and ultimately feed off of. Speaking of such, he was seemingly growing in hunger with each inappropriate thought of his.

Blowing his breath with irritation, he ventured up the front stairs of the dormitory, pushing the doors from his path. Allowing the doors to shut behind him, he immediately headed straight upstairs, turning multiple, numerous corners along the way. Once reaching the top, he located his dou dorm room to be located upon the end of the hallway, with an all white door just as he suggested. "Wonderful." was the only word to escape through his lips in a whispered tone.

Kiyomi spent most if her time roaming around the school building.

After a few minutes walking, she kept on seeing the same person again and again in the same position, leaning against the wall and talking to someone. After a few times seeing him, she quickly assumed that she was lost and walking in circles. This place was huge, and magnificent. Though, this complexity made her slightly nauseous and more confused to the very detail they put in a one inch square. Walking in her own direction was futile, deciding to follow of one's scent. At first, the scent turned and twisted like a maze, heading upstairs. Kiyomi sighed by how so magnificent but yet confusing this place is. Once reaching the top, she saw a white large door followed by a person.

@The Dark Princess​

Mel was laying back in a chair made of gold but not exactly a throne, everything in this school semmed to to made of the vast wealth found under the earth. He sat quietly reading a book Romeo and Juliet he loved it. The book was about Romeos desire to be with Juliet, just to taste the sting of death in the end. It brought a slight smile to Mel's face.

As he was reading he heard an opening of the doors behind him, the opening of the doors let in a slight breeze that flipped one of the pages in Mel's book, he flipped it back put in a bookmark and set the book down on the ivory reading table. He looked at the demon who had just entered the dorm, he knew who it was almost everyone did.

"Hello there Lust." Mel said with a slight smile. "I guess I ended up with an interesting roomate, actually I couldn't have asked for better. I feel we will get along well desire and lust are so closely intertwined." Mel slightly bowed, before pointing lust to his bed. "I may look somewhat feminine and I may not be straight, but I'm not just gonna get into bed with lust, at least not now we will see what the future brings."

Mel turned around and sat back in his chair, and began to read again. "What is you're favorite book my friend is it demon scrools or human literature. I find boith quite interesting." Mel set down his book and grabbed another.

(( Nosebleed. ))

Kiyomi sighed, her ears perking up by the sound of another man's voice. Once his verbal use ended, her face flustered up by his words and quickly stormed off, her tail swaying behind. Her mind quickly became clustered up with quite unruly and inappropiate thoughts. She went down the hall, catching her breath. She then went back to her original spot, behind this man so called "Lust."

There were two people for this dorm, assuming it is already full. Kiyomi's hand rubbed the necklace hanging around her neck. It took shape of a compass and was forged with bronze, gold and other materials. Her hand opened the lock, to display a steampunk dragon. With a few mechanical clicks, the eyes of the mechanical dragon opened up.

"Crrrr.."

The wings flapped as the dragon animated. The dragon took off the ground and landed on Kiyomi's now opened hand. It was smaller than the size of her palm. Kiyomi spoke some unknown words. Once done, the dragon flew right by the door frame of the white large door. It hung onto the wall, peering inside.

Asmod only shifted his crimson red gaze to glance at the feminine presence behind him. So soon? With a small cracked grin, he chuckled, returning his attention to the one male before him who already seem to know of his identity. "Don't call me 'Lust', it isn't my name." With a tone of a formal growl, Asmod stepped forward, tossing his items carelessly upon an emptied seat nearby.

Watching as the male before him bowed, Asmod only shrugged his shoulders, examining the boys appearance with his intimidating gaze. "Into bed with me? Interesting." Shaking his head, Asmod took a few steps further into the room, before his attention was snatched away by the sound of running footsteps. "Hm?" Shifting his attention once again to the area behind him, he caught sight of the female of which presence he felt just seconds earlier. Staring at her blankly for a few moments, he slowly tilted his head to his side. "Come inside? Or stay out here?"

Kiyomi poked her head in, the dragon flying to her shoulder. Her ears twitched.

"O-Okay."

Kiyomi slowly walked in, turning her head side to side. She then sat down on a seat promptly, feeling a bit awkward. The dragon let out hiss, steam escaping his nostrils. It then slowly climbed down her white shirt. The dragon hopped into his locket, curling up as Kiyomi's hand shut the locket.​

Mel looked at the locket the girl had with a strange interest, mabey he would steal it later mabey not. He set down his second book and got out of his seat. He walked over to the kitchen and pulled a few beers out of the fridge. He passed one to Asmod and not to the girl.

"Well it is my pleasure to meet you booth. My name is Mel what is you're name wolf girl." Mel said with a satanic smile, that gave the feeling of tell me or I'll slit you're neck. He walked behind Asmod and wishpered in his ear. "Ok I'll call you Asmod but I would much rather call you lust." Mel was trying to make Lust want him desire him. Then Mel would have one of the most important demons in the underworld rapped around his finger.

Although in a way Mel also had a slight desire for Lust, he wondered if Asmod was straight or Bi. But he let the thought fade to dark in his tainted mind. He took a sip of his bear it burned his tonge like lava, he bet that the drink was infused with hell fire, but he didn't mind.

He took a seat and pulled out his flute and began to play a melody that made everything else around him alive or inanimate fall silent to listen to it. He brought music to the world and with that he was the best at it, surpassing even the gods.

Lil stood at the portal in which her grandmother had started for her. waiting for her grandma to stop kissing her forehead and ranting about the things she needed to do. Straightening the pastel blue sundress with pinkish ripped tights. Her pulled up in a braid and jingling chains entwined. she was cute you could say but this was er style with her pointed horn.s sticking out with the same amount of jingling jewels.

After the few moment of good bye went, she supped trough the portal. Bein welcomed to a horrid smell and the brightness of fire. "ugh" she moaned pulling a hoddie on plus its hood. Then made er way over the fire pit thingy, trying to ignore the hands that crunched under her foot. Thinking of the deals she could make with there Patrick souls but knew that wouldn't be a good thing. considering where she was...

After a few moment of wondering, leaving the iron gates behind. Lilith headed up to her single dorm, her grandmother had made sure to keep her self to herself. walking past some other dorms that seemed to be in a mix of mixed dorms and singles. Finding her hers next to some girl with a wolf tail. noticing her peeking about but ignored as she walked inordinate her new room A decent sized living room, nothin to fancy but a kitchenet small living room, bedroom and bathroom.

This was gonna be grand she thought as she layer down her bag. sitting on a piece of white furniture. wondering how her life was gonna be now...

Kiyomi kept silent. Her eyes were averted toward the floor. Her eyes went up, seeing Mel giving Asmod a beer but not her. She didn't mind at all, she didn't like beer anyway. The taste was okay, but the effects of it was horrifying, yet other people liked this version of her, all loosened out. This version was fuzzy in her mind, but she just knew it was bad because the drinking led to her doing a dangerous stunt and dying, appearing in Hell.

Getting quite bored quickly, she pulled out an old notebook. The covers were tethered and some pages were burnt at the corners. Weirdly, she had this book since she was alive, though it kept with her when she went to hell, unlike other items she loved. Kiyomi pulled her thim near her mouth, biting on it. A hole poked through as the crimson red of blood oozed out. She pushed her thumb on the blank paper. She began writing words with her blood, not having any thing else to write. Her own book consisted of some minor stories and some major stories. Most told lessons, gory or happy. Her tools of writing changed from pencil, to pen, and onto blood ever since see went to hell.​

Asmod took hold of the said beer, inspecting it with pure unknowing of what it was. Just before he got the chance to allow a questioning statement to exit his lips, he was interrupted by the whispering of the boy into his ear. With the raising of his brow following the message, Asmod only shrugged his shoulders, placing the beer to sit untouched upon the table. "Well. Entertain me, desire person"

Careless towards names, Asmod simply wanted something or someone to occupy his time. He had waaayyy too much of it, and didn't enjoy the thought of doing absolutely nothing. Besides, perhaps new, things, could happen sooner or later. So far, there was a girl for him to mess with, but one wasn't enough for Asmod. He was lust and desire for crying out loud, it just wouldn't do.

Kiyomi closed the book after a few minutes. She laid it in her lap. The thumb still bled. She held it up to her mouth once again, licking it instead. The blood smeared on her tongue, tasting the blood of her own. Kiyomi lowered her thumb away. She glanced at the man next to her, named Asmod. He gave off this uneasy aura to her. Kiyomi looked away from him.

Lilith sat in hr chair for a while when she started to hear music.,As a small sigh left between her pink lips. looking at the clean new home but somehow feeling empty. Getting up she walked to rr bag and started taking out her thIngs. till all that was left was te simple wooden music box, gently placing it on the side table. Then opened it small lid, the song gently falling out in a smooth sound. Then she spoke in Latin to the thing and she was able to get out er kitten. A magic portal was te purpose of this box, able to get what eerie she needed for deals. Also she just likes te sound. Her white kitten purred as the black on went straight to the window. Run just follow te white ones path. She smile as the music an purr filled te room in a glory tune. Now it was home~

Mel sat and continued to play for a bit as he sat there he listened to others people's music from around the world, eventually he heard a melody that matched his harmony. In seconds he was in front of the person. The person was a girl about the age of six he granted her the gift of music. She would grow up to be a great musician.

He opened his eyes and was back in his seat. He looked back at Mel and the girl. He smiled "we have a day before classes began how about we go do something. We can explore down here or I can sneak us back to earth."

As he sat waiting for an answer he looked over Lust and the girl inspecting them reading there weaknesses strengths and desires right of there faces. He saw the Lust scared the girl. He walked over to her and hunched down, "Asmod may be scary but you'll get use to him I would be carful though he is Lust after all."

Asmod glared towards this bold male who just happened to be his roommate. 'Oh, lucky me.' He shook his head, gritting his teeth together whilst he watched. Glancing only slightly upon the girl settled beside himself, he raised his eyebrow, observing her features. She was, average. And to him, seemed to scared easily. Shifting his gaze to the whispering young boy, he abruptly stood up to his feet, making his way into the kitchen area. "Don't. Use my name, without my consultation." He despised being referred to especially in manners of which he found irrelevant. All in all, he was going to most likely end up hurting or attempting to hurt this roommate of his. "Both of you, get ready to leave."

For a while she sat with her cats, playing and petting them. But after that it dawned on her that she needed to go find some cat food for them. They hated eating from the food she got from the magical box, and after taking inspection of the kitchen. It seemed to be bare of the essentials she would need. Lily wasn't sure were she was to get the food she needed, and the rules said no visits to the human world. Another sigh left her, she seemed to sigh a lot.

"I could go ask someone..." she said to angle, who just moewed back. "then lets do it" Lil hated dealing with people unless it was for her gain. Well this was for her cats gain so good enough, so she headed out next to her neighbor dorm. Knocking softly three times while ryuu sat on her shoulder. Waiting for a response from the voices she could hear inside...

Kiyomi, being quite stubborn, did not move. She stayed there, her hand went to the handle of her slick sword sheathed by her side. She let out a growl, not wanting anyone to be near her.

Mel took a step back when she heard the girl growl. "Fine I'll give you you're space but the growl better not have ment you're willing to fight because I will kill you." Mel smiled

Mel grabbed his violin and put it in its case, he slung it over his shoulder and looked at Asmod. "Don't look at me like I'm a child I am just as old as you, beyond that I'm ready to go but were are we going." Mel smiled he wondered what Asmod was planning.

Without taking a step he was back in front of the girl, he held his hand out to help her out of her seat. "You're a demon aren't you demons aren't cowards get up and show us what a true demon is." Mel smiled almost kindly, trying to help the girl he knew she wouldn't make it down here if she couldn't toughen up.

Asmod shrugged his shoulders, shifting his gaze to the growling female. "Hm? Trying to be rough are we?" Chuckling, Asmod made his way back into the room, only to be interrupted by a knock on the door. With somewhat of a sense of humor developing inside his consciousness, he ventured forward to the door, pressing his form up against the doorframe, meeting the gaze of quite the attractive girl. "Need something?" He spoke in a careless manner, although, he found the girl to be quite the sight to see, if he should say so himself. Although the horns placed on her head threw off her innocence by just a tad bit, he found grave potential in this being his next, well, you get the gist.

Kiyomi huffed, turning her head away from Mel.

Her ears twitched in agitation as she diverted her attention to Asmod. He opened the door to quite an innocent girl. Being marked with the trait of being sadistic, she let out a bark like of one of a wolf. Kiyomi read her easily, she being afraid of dogs. Though, Wolves are the ones you should really watch out. Just seeing one suffering brought a smile to her face. She had quite a dark sense of humor.

Asmod caught her eye, for some what of a reason he interested her.

While Mel was annoying to her. She wondered if there were 2 beds. She'd like to live in this dorm, but if all 3 wanted to live here, then so be it.

Two would have to share a bed. Kiyomi hoped for her and Asmod to sleep in a bed.​

Mel studied Asmods actions and movements around this new girl. Mel also understood quite well what Asmod was thinking. Mel let out a slight smile before appearing in front of Asmod. He looked at the girl and smiled.

"Nice to meet you im Malstrock or Mal for short Pandorian of Desire. This is my roommate Lust, I'm sure he is happy to meet you as well." Mel nudged Asmod and wishpered "you need to stop acting so hostile."

Then he turned back to the girl and shook her hand then invited her in. He gave her a seat and a beer, and set down his violin. "So what's youre name and are you knew here."

Kiyomi watched Mal invite her in and gave her some beer. Her keen eyes watched them, then darting back towards Asmod.

She rethought her decision of not telling her name. It wouldn't hurt would it? Kiyomi opened her mouth a spoke.

"My name is Kiyomi."

Her voice rung like a bell and would sooth others.

Her voice did not match her actions and mannerism. She adopted this voice by being partially demon wolf.

Having the beautiful voice of the wolves howling to the moon.

Kiyomi slightly regretted her decision once agian as she di

Asmod snickered to himself upon Mel's statement. Shifting his position against the doorframe, Asmod took hold of Mel's arm, lowering his lips to the boys ear. Allowing his breath to hit the boys neck a few times, he gently whispered in the boys ear, brushing his lips against Mel's earlobe in the process. "Why? Its fun?" He then separated himself from the boy slowly, a teasing grimace wiped upon his face whilst he made his way to sit back down beside Kiyomi. "Nice name, kid."

Mel couldn't help but smile a bit. He looked back at Asmod and the word that came to mind was strange. He smiled at Lust in a noticible but satanic fashion.

Mel thought to himself getting Lust to like him would be hard enough but getting anyone else to like him might be even harder with Lust around. Mel wondered if he would have to try to get rid of Lust, he didn't want to for a matter of fact he wanted those lips that close to his face again, but he would kill Lust if he became a nusance.

He picked back up his violin and began to play a strange tune, it's sound echoed around the room as the walls began to bend shift and dissipate. Then they were all in a pine forest lightly frosted over with snow yet it was still warm. This was what Mel's music could do it could bend even the will of space and time.

He stared at his friends and continued to play, as long as he did this mini dimenson would stay, replacing the place they once were. "You like it I personally like it more then hell, even though technically were still there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back