Other I have a survey for you people.

Do you believe you will have a child someday?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps.

• I don't know.

• Total voters

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First, before you say that this is a bit cringy, although it is, I would like to study the human reaction to birth, and children.

So, before you comment below this message, Just say this: "I vow that my answers were as I would react in real life, and there was no thinking upon doing the question.".

Thank you, now, I would like to explain my reasoning in this briefly, as i want to see what you would like to say.

I decided to do this after Thanksgiving, we had gone to my brothers home for it, and children between him and his girlfriend had come up, they instantly suppressed it and kept cooking. I want to see the reactions, and ideas you have on this, because this is a subject barely spoken about in science. 

Did you know you can pick and choose what genes you want to pass on to your children??

It's like building your version of a "perfect" child which is terrifying and crazy. I don't know why we delve into things we shouldn't control such as creation of life. Have you ever read "Brave New World"? That book basically tells how government manufacture infants.. it's a dystonia. 

Anyways, I would feel surprised like I actually did that or made that LOL?? 

1 minute ago, charleen said:

Did you know you can pick and choose what genes you want to pass on to your children??

It's like building your version of a "perfect" child which is terrifying and crazy. I don't know why we delve into things we shouldn't control such as creation of life. Have you ever read "Brave New World"? That book basically tells how government manufacture infants.. it's a dystonia. 

Anyways, I would feel surprised like I actually did that or made that LOL?? 

Huh, I never knew that. I should buy that book, sounds interesting.

>finding the ability to make perfect children spooky

smh fam.

I'd make my kids fuckin' yolked out of their minds, at least three or four meters tall, with diamond-hard skin, laser beam eyes, genetically-encoded ninja-punch action, a second set of lungs full of helium so they can fly around, all sorts of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back