• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered I have a few questions

Rowan Doll

Trans Masc | auDHD | Always looking to RP
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1) How can I become a staff member?
2) Is there anyway I can just rant? People can respond, and I kinda want their opinions on things, but I can find a good place to do that, and I don't want to break a rule or anything.
3) Am I allowed to do paid commissions here? Like writing commissions? If so how would the pay thing work?
4) This isn't a question but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here!

1) Staff members are chosen by other Staff members based on their long-term activity and contribution. There is no single specific way to become a Staff member. We're watching everyone and would occasionally contact people who we think might fit into our Staff team 👀
2) There is Personal Discussion section where you can do that!
3) Commissions are permitted under the Creativity forum with the “Commissions” prefix and tag. Prices, costs, and payment information may not be posted publicly and should only be handled via private message. RpNation and the Staff are not responsible or liable for any transactions for commissions.
4) Thank you! <3

1) How can I become a staff member?
2) Is there anyway I can just rant? People can respond, and I kinda want their opinions on things, but I can find a good place to do that, and I don't want to break a rule or anything.
3) Am I allowed to do paid commissions here? Like writing commissions? If so how would the pay thing work?
4) This isn't a question but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here!
I rant all over this site. I do it alot. Im kindof annoying! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back