• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Don't Feel Love Anymore

BraveSoul

wandering my mind
Hello, My name is Crystal. And, I don't have the feeling of love anymore. Yeah, It's weird. When your 16, Usually every female is suppose to have that one guy that she drools over the counter for. But, I don't. Nobody has ever came to me and said that "I love you" or the "Your beautiful" Thing... So, I forced that evil feeling out of my head and I forgotten how to love. I go to a counselor every day after school to talk about my feelings, But it never makes me feel better... Am I gay? I wouldn't mind being gay... What's the point... I'll always be lonely.. Nothing good ever comes in my life anyway.

Crystal strolled down the street in her lame Starbucks outfit. Since she didn't have a ride, She had to take the bus about half of a mile to get in town. She looked up at the afternoon sky, scowled, and walked faster with her head down so that she didn't have to make eye contact with anyone. @Kira Twins

Last edited by a moderator:
Lana sat in the park across from Starbucks,crying on a bench like usual.She didn't like her high school or her home.She just wanted to end her life already.The reasons why were is that she has gotten abused all her life because of something stupid."I...wish...I...could...just...escape...reality"Lana said in a muffled sob.

At her worst luck, there was construction on her way to work. She groaned, looking both ways and dashing across the street where the park was. She enjoyed being there, and she didn't care if she was late for work. She could always say there was construction and it took her an extra 20 minutes to get there. Crystal smirked at the idea and continued to walk, hands in her small sweater pockets. But, She heard a sob. Glancing over at her left, Her attention is put on Lana. "Hey, You over there." She called out. "You okay?"

Lana looked up,setting her head on her arms."No..."She sniffed wiping her tears on her sleeve."Why?"Lana moved her brown irises towards Crystal.It's been hard lately for her to muster a smile or even a laugh.She softly sighed thinking of a good thought before being pulled out by Crystal's words.

"Well I don't want a girl crying alone here. There's too many creeps who would just take you away no problem." Crystal walked over to Lana and looked into her eyes. "Look, I don't know what you've been going through, But I need you to cheer up." @Kira Twins

Lana nodded a bit and sat up.Crystal had been the only one who hadn't actually made fun of her."Ok...I guess..."Lana mumbled and looked at the floor."I...can't really cheer up and smile...Or else it'd be broken"She said under her breathe,still calming down.

Crystal digs in her pocket and hands her a piece of mint gum. "Her, Chew on this." She insisted, sitting next to her to catch some fresh air. @Kira Twins

Lana lightly grabbed it and opened it.Putting the minty thing in her mouth,she started to chew quietly for a few minutes before breaking the silence."I'm Lana Spade,May I ask who you are?"

"Call me Crystal. Last name isn't important." She said, watching the birds fly by and taking some of her bird feed out of her pocket to feed them. "Do you work? Because I might have to go soon in a few minutes before my dumbass boss starts to yell at me."

"Yes,I work ,but it's far from here...And I guess you better get going then and so do I,"Lana said,taking out her phone to check the time before standing up.Soon walking off towards the bus,waving goodbye to her new buddy."See you around!"She walked and got on the bus that lead to a radio station in her neighbor hood.

Last edited by a moderator:
She didn't wave goodbye back, But turned around and went back on her route to work. As she got there about 29 minutes later, Her boss called out sick. Happily, Crystal signed in and went to the back, making lunch for the customers. @Kira Twins

Lana made it to her job.She jumped in her seat turning on her microphone and headphones."Hey This is Spade!And I have tickets to a few Panic!At The Disco concerts,A-wall Nation concerts,and some tickets for Justin Bieber,"Lana said in the mic with a pumped up voice,"Call in and be caller number five!"

Crystal thought about the girl she just met at the park, But shook her head to forget the thought. "She looked old enough to take care of herself," She said, wrapping up a tuna sandwich and putting it aside so someone could bring it to the customer. A person she worked with who goes by the name Joey, laughed as he overheard her speaking with herself. "Aw, Is someone thinking about a person? You gotta tell me who it is," Joey asked, stepping a bit closer and sliding her another sandwich to wrap. She sighed and continued to work. @Kira Twins

Lana smiled a bit seeing all these people call in.She tapped the mini screen saying,"Hello and congrats!You are caller number 5,what is your name?"Lana put the caller on the air after asking a few personal questions.

"Hello?Im Hannah!So did I win tickets to a concert???"The caller asked/yelled.

"Yes,What band/person would you like to see?"She asked and received a loud answer saying that the caller wanted Justin Bieber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back