• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I cannot live, I cannot die... (MxF)

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
Anyone who is looking for a romance RP but with an interesting mix of guns and violence, welcome to the right place...
A man who had supposedly been killed nearly five times now just won't seem to stay dead to the federals, he's tried over and over to start out new, he's looked to the bible and to guidance for a right path after the mistakes he made from everyone wanting him dead, now after so much pain and suffering from losing everything over and over he snapped, and when they came again it wouldn't end like it usually did, they got careless at this point, they thought he would beg forgiveness and crawl on his knees to not let them take it all away, but instead they would find nothing but a bloodbath that he would leave them in...
Somehow, when this event unfolds a woman who had taken an interest in him would become intertwined and the two would slowly have affections for one another as she fell in love with a man who had grown tired of being shoved to the ground, and now became a gunslinging antihero that nobody saw coming...

Looking for a partner for this, as I got an inspiration for this and this could be a long term RP that would continue on like a story until it would end in any sort of way, or keep going from there!
Please do suggest ideas or changes you would make, anything at all, yes, you can have superheroes, just not overpowered ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back